1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shitao Miu (Miu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I feel fine, thank you.

She gives an high-class vibe.

2. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I've been thinking she was born in a high-class family from watching her SR ;)

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Renacchi? Well, she does have money for taxis. But Yuria spends more.

4. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I know the episode of Renacchi from AKBingo. But what I said above was about Miu.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    What makes you say that?

6. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    From her cat and koto. That's just my poor speculation because I was not born in a high-class family :^^;:

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  8. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It's pretty easy to tell that Miu is an ojou-sama from her mobame :blush: It feel at times like a Yamato Nadeshiko travel blog where her parents take her to a lot of different places even though Miu is an indoor type.
    Her great grandmother is quite rumored to be really rich, I mean she did mention being able to get a lot of persimmon,Figs and Japanese Chestnuts from her great grandmother's Garden before(Do they own a mountain or something ? :lol:).

Her manners and posture is obvious really refined due all the different kind of things she started learning from the age of 3.
    Like for example you have to sit in Seiza at all time when learning Koto and it was something she did from the age of 3 until she entered team 8(Her expensive Koto was a gift from her grandparents). Her hand writing is also widely considered the best in team 8 due to her reaching 8th dan in Shuji and since then been on the adult scale until she entered team 8.
    She still regularly go and learn Shuji from time to time and pick up small awards miu444 - Copy.jpg .
    She really loves WA learnings in general and even wanted to learn Kyudo and Ikebana when she was younger but was already quite busy with Dance, Soccer and Swimming on top of Koto and Shuji. She also often visits the temple for Zen training and is very flexible to all the yoga classes she attended to.
    And despite her mature looks for her age she's considered by many members the most tennen girl in team 8 among all the ponkotsu in team 8. In her case it's more about being pure and at times too innocence. There's also no doubt that there are quite a bit of Ponkotsuness in her like how often she fall down on her bike which might seem odd since she's pretty athletic or have absolutely no sense of directions at all when it come to visiting to new places. Like she somehow got lost during her school trip or how it took her 7 hours to arrive at Karen's house when it usually takes like 1.5 hour to get to Fukuoka from Yamaguchi(She left her house alone at like 6 am and got there 1 pm).
    Personality wise she's calm, gentle, kind and bright and often easily get worried about other members(She's pretty decent at massaging and often does it for other members).

A common misconception a lot of non Miuchan fans might have on her is that they think she's a Hakoiri Mumuse like Yuria or Renacchi which is pretty far from truth because she's reliable when it come to thing like cooking,cleaning and looking after herself in general(She started helping her mom from the age of 6 and have had cooking lessons before and got like 5th in Nemousu TV thing for cleaning ranking).

and I think a lot of that have to do with how her mother have travels a lot between Tokyo and Yamaguchi due to her works so it's no surprise she is firm on a lot of area and of course one of the reason why they always find something to do whenever they're together(Like going to Yoga together and watches a movie at the cinema afterward).
    Her dance can be describe as something elegant and smooth and is highly rated by Hiichan,Rinchan and Chugoku & Shikoku members(in term of dance skill she's easily top 5 in team 8).
    Her expression on stage is also imo one of the best in team 8 especially when it come to unit songs because it feel as if she enter another mode once she's on stage kinda like how she's in the zone when playing Koto or writing Shodo.
    Visually I consider her one of the most beautiful girl in team 8 and look like someone you would find winning Bishoujo contest in japan.
    And during the Audition period she had actually passed the first round in both Ocsar Promotion's Bishoujo contest and AKB48 Audition at the same time but decided go with AKB because it's a place where she can dance and sing. At that time she had next to no clue about 48 group so she kinda took the audition half-hearty due to a friend's recommendation. And the worst part was she didn't knew she had passed the first round of the team 8 audition 2 days prior to the live audition from her mom. So she ended going there barely knowing anything about audition or what song they had to dance for it(in this case it was Aitakata). So she was standing still for most of the dance audition while trying to copy the girls around her and her grandma who was with her at that time was 100% sure she would fail the audtion(so it was highly unlikely that she would ever take another 48 group audition had she failed the team 8 one). But ever since passing AKB audition she have become a huge fan of 48 group especially Yuuko and Sayanee.

Her biggest quality as an Idol is imo her self-awareness, knowing full well where she currently is at an Idol and what she need to work hard on in order go a step higher.
    she's also really good at balancing when it's time to get majime and when to be playful. Her handshake Taiyou have gotten a lot better and she really appreciate her fans.
    Her love and pride for team 8 is also at an all time high recently to the point where she want to connect and fulfill her future goals while being with team 8.
    Her potential overall very high and it's highly unlikely we see any resemble of a push coming her way until she enters High school next year. Her going to a high school in Tokyo would be ideal(unlikely) considering that she want to go to a university in Tokyo in the future and her mom already have a place in Tokyo but there's also a lot of perks in staying in Yamaguchi.

tl;dr what I wanted to say was MIU = TENSHI

Ctq8r8zUMAAd7Lr.jpg Ctq8r84VIAEjNvL.jpg Ctq8r8_UIAAkbeB.jpg CuF_9e5UIAAbRnD.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Shitao-sama <3
    And no I'm not cheating on Tsucchan and Kurenyan.
    btw correct me if I'm way off on anything

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Fourever your passion of Miu-chan probably on par with Tsucchan/Kurenyan

great insight of Miu-chan :)

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    God, I'm almost hating her. :lol:

11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    you're not wrong..
    wait until 2 or 3 years, and we can get someone really beautiful like annin or renacchi

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    so cute [hehe] btw is that Naru ? she got no hops there :lol:

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  15. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    SHOWROOM 10/16

17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

161019 Showroom 下尾みう(AKB48 チーム8)

credit uploader

18. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    hehe, she said she was often told she was similar to Renacchi, even by staffs :lol: And though she herself wants to be called Miu, most members call her Shitao. Actually, I'm also calling her Shitao :hehe:

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Lurkers.

Yep, Shitao is strong in her.

20. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    She's polite and sweet. I'm satisfied with seeing her fully enjoying a showroom :)

You mean she's elfish? [hehe]