1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Taniguchi Megu (Omegu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by Crests, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    A reminder, 161121 Test no Hanamichi is available in A!O. I'll seed it for the longest time possible.

There were very few idols whose transition I appreciate immediately and as for this instance it might take me a bit longer. I just saw her latest g+ picture upload. She still looks great, its refreshing!:cute:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    she is now on All night nippon. At first I thought it's Takahashi Juri, she somehow resembles her in this new hairstyle, but it suits her!

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  5. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

Wow, her new hair looks gorgeous!! And i really love her pitch black hair (but it seems she not fond of her pitch black hair). Also today is her first ANN!!

Sent from my vivo V3 using Tapatalk

6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

7. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

is that kanna hashimoto?where i can watch this?

8. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Yes, that is Hashimoto Kanna of Rev. from DVL. The video file of Test no Hanamichi 11/21 is made available in Aidoru Online.

9. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i missed megu birthday stage last sunday, anyone know about her birthday speech??
    who give her a letter birthday?

10. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

She got letter from Naanya.

Sent from my vivo V3 using Tapatalk

11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I remembered Megu did a koi dance with a few gals a few weeks ago. Does anyone know where to find the Koi Dance clip that Megu was in it ?

Edit : lol .... lov youtube ... was typing this when it popped out as auto play

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It was originally tweeted by Megu... but, it disappeared (she deleted it). I think everyone think it is okay to post it (including management) since everyone doing it. But they probably got the call or something....

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    When I googled Koi Dance, I got Caroline Kennedy (US Ambassador).

14. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

my friend from Japan told me that they have quite strict entertainment regulation that for some reason AKB cant use song, dance or anything not from AKB/AKS its self to promoting themself. or if it happen management will call for it or net will make fuss of it. exception if AKS already made agreement with each side management about using their move.

well originaly its from Yui Aragaki's drama and Hoshino Gen perform song

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  15. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    is that so
    I've seen team 8 and nogizaka members done a video of this song too

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Maybe the problem is that Team A performed it as Team A, kinda like an official thing. They do it with in AKB costume and do it at theater and that can probably be considered as trying to make a profit from this song/dance.
    Like when people performing perfect human, the one that holds the right probably wouldn't mind, but when AKB use perfect human in their concert, AKS definitely pay for it. So they might saw what Team A do as a commercial thing thus illegal without permission.

• Like Like x 1
  17. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

^cheers. Thank you for more detail information.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

18. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

Today she is not wearing her wig at "make otoko" unit. I wonder is it some costume failure?

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    In case anyone has interest in the pictures and videos Megu has been uploading to her SNS account, excluding 755, here's a google drive folder containing what I have been posting in her gallery. The videos were extracted thru IDM. I dismissed those .mov files accessible through the new google+ interface as they were too large.

Although there are software for extracting these photos I prefer to do it manually to preserve the date it was uploaded. Sometimes Megu would upload at 1AM JST but I date it for the previous day. The rule is that everything will be dated the day it happened or before Megu went to sleep. Megu's google+ update is generally every night before she sleeps but you might notice that there are gaps in the dates, its when she falls asleep before she post, it happens sometimes. The update happens in the morning and for that day Megu has two google+ update which I both date the same.

As for the twitter photos, I include the retweet in which she's in the photo or depicted in it, as for the drawing she frequently retweet. The twitter videos are extracted thru IDM and somehow it varies in size to that of my internet connection but the quality seems to be the similar.

Megu SNS Archive

(It has no malware attached or whatsoever. I will bet my ass on it!)

• Like Like x 2