1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 3rd [Futari Saison] (2016/11/30)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2016.

1. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I disagree. neru is proven to be not suitable for center post except for cuter songs, which is pretty unlikely for the 46 to release a cute sounding a side anyway.
    keya needs a cooler persona for the center post, neru only suitable for the top 3, never center

----
    I would only approve imaizumi and kobayashi to replace techi as center, because they're talented, cute, and popular. basically they're the perfect choice.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    They could make Techi center about six singles until her figure become well established in public, after that, they might give her random position.

It's like Ikoma, after she's being well-known in public, management are placing her in back row, but then she is still recognized as Nogizaka's spokesperson. Failed push or a success push, whenever you see her, you know it's Nogizaka46.
    For the next center, personally I'd like to see Kobayui.

• Like Like x 1
  3. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    You have a point with the 'cool' image but I saw the Hiragana Keyaki's mini concert, Neru can also pull a cool image.

I noticed that because Neru had some kind of special treatment from the management just like Tecchi when they were promoting 2nd single. It is too early to say though, but I can see the management is also building a rivalry beside the duos (e.g. Yuichans and Moriya and Sugai).

Also, adding, I guess the management will put Tecchi as center same as Ikoma in all 5 singles and then move to a rotating center. Just to lock Keyaki's most noticeable member.

Keyaki still doesn't have their captain, right?

PS: I'm Moriya Akane (I want her to center 1 single too in the future please Aki-P >.<) oshimen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I'm not quite sold on Kobayui as much as you all are, but if we have to change center, at the moment and taking the current Keyaki image into consideration, I'd like Zuumin to have a chance at position 0. And if not Suzumon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I'm going to come out and say it bluntly.
    Keya is supposed to be diffent than Nogi. In the best interest of Kayakizaka I say that if management has learned anything (perhaps they have not....) then Keeping Tecchi as center is ill-advised. In essence Aki-P cannot afford another Ikoma. I love Ikoma (still) but that does not mean it is a good idea to keep Tecchi in center for too long. I understand, it helps solidify brand image, I understand it helps form and identity... But why not Shida? In a way she might fit the bill. She has stuck to the solid "flat" expression and seriousness we expect, she seems indifferent. maybe in a good way, she is so unapproachable that perhaps it is alluring to some? I'm not just talking hypothetically here, I think there is a greater "plan" for Keya. (expect a conspiracy thread soon...) Either way, me bringing up Shida is no joke. Were I in the position of management I would throw her in the fray immediately. Damn her antisocial behavior, she is another potential visage of Keya, in a way she fulfills the role already, but always in the background. Think about it. We are not talking about a Nogizaka clone, Keya is supposed to be different. Aki-P is smarter than that. He is always learning from his mistakes and successes (as are the staff). In this case I think he will vote to push whoever is the outsider. The Silent Majority.... I may not be spot on, but I think there is a greater logic to the process, not just HS results or overall sales (which are outstanding.) At this point it's bridging on political. We might be a minority, but our voice is being heard like it or not (Olympic or otherwise.) This is the stage, this is the time.
    Ganbate Keyaki-chan

~edit: I personally think Neru is the wrong direction unless we all want a repeat of Nogi-chan~

6. eins

eins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I think Miichan have potential to be new center. She really caught me attention on futari perform. She capable dancer and have good expression, but Miichan still build her confident.

Edit: As for Sugai, i got the feeling management want her be a leader and figure who can supports others. So, i think Sugai would not be the center for side A, but B side is possible ofc.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Obviously I like Suzumon, but I've never thought of her as a centre. She certainly has the dancing chops, but she doesn't seem to have that outgoing drive. But she's known to work hard and to be a perfectionist with herself, and members have said she sings well. Maybe the responsibility would help her grow.

I don't actually like Zuumin. She just rubs me the wrong way, with her open personal ambition to be a solo act and what seems to me a negative attitude. And as someone who lives at home -- at some distance from the others, in Kanagawa somewhere, although maybe as close as Yokohama -- she has always seemed a bit distant from most other members. Except maybe Pon and the Chiba Fairy (Uemura), who also seems upset with her lack of advancement. I may be perceiving this wrongly, but that's the impression I get. There is no doubting her singing ability, however, at least compared to others in the group. And she has worked hard to become a good dancer. She deserves a chance, if one is available. But all indications are to me that management now thinks of Neru as #2.

I adore Mona, but I totally don't think she is centre material, at least not at this point. I love her personality (and her exotic beauty), but her singing and dancing aren't there. Mii-chan (Koike) has been a revelation to me in Saison, but she doesn't yet have the confidence -- or the clear speaking voice -- to be centre.

I am not well-versed in idol lore, since Keyaki is the first group I've been this invested in. I have been a fan of Nogizaka, but really, Ikoma is nowhere near the forceful and expressive centre that Hirate is. She's competent, and I like her, but there is a reason so many people were upset that she was in so long. I don't believe anyone within Keyakizaka really, in her heart of hearts, thinks she would be as good there as Techi. But it is up to management -- Konno-san in particular -- to be aware of any strains in the group and take action if needed. And up to Aki-P and Sony to make sure the public remains on board with Techi.

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think you're all wrong about neru to be honest. I saw her stiffness in silent majority but I don't think it disqualifies her.

First, we have to remember this is probably the first (if not maybe second) time she's performed silent majority live at all. And she's suddenly placed in centre, a position we all know belongs to Techi, and a position we all say only Techi can do. She's just as, if not more, acutely aware that she's in Techi's position. It's normal that she would be nervous. And since she had to rehearse for the centre of Sekai and HiraKeya as well, she probably didn't have enough time to get over these mental barriers.

I mean think about it, it's not any of silent majority's senbatsu, the original members, it's an outsider to the song, being thrusted into a high pressure position and being rated with full expectations.

I just disagree.

@Saeko links to CD/DVD DLs are against the forum rules.

9. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I thought Neru was great as Silent Majority center!

My copy of the single came today, but they left a notice about redelivery... so I guess I have to wait until tomorrow.

10. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    For center, I think Akane, Risa, Mona, Suzumon, and the Yuis are pretty good choices, particularly when considering Keyaki's cool concept (some of those fit that concept more than others, obviously). IMO, those girls can pull it off even if they they lack something here and there.

If the A-side has more of a gentle sound (like Saison), I can see Yuuka and Shiichan as centers.

Honestly, I think pretty much any girl can be the center as long as the song fits her and she is serviceable. Singing/dancing ability is not that relevant as some people are saying (I mean, they are idols).

Realistically, Neru and the Yuis probably have the best chances to be picked.

Why are you not sold on KobaYui?

Sorry for cutting your post.

You have an interesting view. And please, share that conspirancy with us (here or in another thread)!

Sorry for cutting your post, too.

Why do you think so? I mean, management obviously loves Neru, but why do you think she's specifically #2 in their view?

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nothing specific, really, but she gets so much outside work, and in important shows where they have to trust her implicitly to ad lib without causing problems, like the quiz show and the Sanma show with Techi. And she is in five of six songs on the new release. I think TechiNeruYuichans are the big four, and putting them together on that great song Yuuhi 1/3 is like a declaration of that. And I think Zuumin is the natural next up. But I still just get the feeling that Aki-P loves Neru, and even the horrible pressure she has been put under is his way of testing her for bigger things.

As for cutting posts, I think it is nothing to apologize for. We are not cutting, we are quoting, and quoting the whole post just makes the point we're addressing harder to see. The full post is still sitting there above for us to read. Anyway, I don't mind at all. And I hope others don't, either. No disrespect intended, just the opposite.

12. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    In my eyes, Akanen is center material for sure. Dunno about HS, but she is beutiful, and has innate leadership skill. Can be cute too.
    Hirate, right now, is the best center ever because she can do everything and pretty well.
    She has charisma, energy, varyety show skill, humblness. She can be cute too. She started the Keyakizaka cool image. Her stares in photo service are almost perfect.

It's less than a year i follow 46/48g. I watched a lot of variety shows (thanks subbers!) but i did not live those moments. The beginning of sisters groups and such.
    So, I can't compare Hirate to other young idols. For example, Jurina.
    Right now, to me, Techi is the perfect center. I really love Acchan. Still, I think Yurina is much better than her in everything.
    Probably people are right saying "Yurina & Friends", probably not.
    Waiting 3rd day sales numbers.

I think the 4th single will be the most important one. And probably Yurina will still be the center.
    I think they will switch center at 5th single.

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Let me add some fuel to the fire. [hehe]

[​IMG]

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Neru will be center because she is the flagship of the second gen (and they need to be promoted) but also because she is an opposite genre of techi.

Techi is overwhelmingly charismatic, enigmatic, mysterious, rebellious, gloomy, melancholic. she represent the "yin"
    Neru is warmly endearing, cheerful, straight forward, cute, soft and kind. She represent the "yang"

Techi need Neru as much as Acchan needed her Yuko. The sun need the moon in order to reflect his light and both will shine. Together they will create an harmonious universe on what fans will rely on.

Neru, as said above, will be chosen not by her capability to be center but compliance with Techi

15. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

If you're talking about being center than this isn't true of Acchan and yuko. Acchan never needed yuko nor did AKB need their rivalry as center.

Acchan was in akb for 24 singles. She centered 22, yuko centered 1. And there was one wcenter where they centered together.

So comparing Acchan/yuko to hirate/neru is not a good way to show that neru should be center lol

But yurina is the closest I've ever seen to Acchan in the entire 46/48g. If there was ever a case of another eternal center within any of the 46/48 groups, this would be it. There's not a single member of keyaki that can even come close to yurina, she just completely outshines everyone else there.

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Keyakizaka46's 3rd Single (Futari Saison) (3rd Day Sales)
    Day 3:
    17,179 (Total: 403,197) (1st)

Past Day Sales
    Day 1: 353,640
    Day 2: 32,378 (Total: 386,018)

17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I would legit go for this. FIVE CARDS as a front row, try it the once ;)

OMG DAAAAAAAAMN. Day 3 and 400k broken.
    Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

18. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Good. Better % sales than 1st and 2nd single's third day.
    I think next days will be ~12k-ish. About 50k more.
    Total expected sales of first week: 450k.
    I guess 500k sales will be accomplished in the next weeks. Sweet.

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    You clearly underestimate Yuko's influence in the group.

The pinnacle of AKB48 took place during the third Sousenkyo, when both reached their full potential from their rivalry and getting 4 times the amount of votes from 2010 to 2011 ( also the golden age)

if it weren't for the passion fans put into this epic fight, AKB wouldn't have reach this kind of level. It was a fight between Acchan, the management favourite, and Yuko, the fan favourite. Nobody could foresee who would win 2011 because yuko out throw Acchan despite centering no single. It's very symbolic.

If you don't have rivals to compete with, there's no stimuli. Neru need to improve closer to Techi to make the group grow.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016