1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    @Cristafari is always worried about loading times. Not hating, but GIFs can severely slow down loading times.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

please move Kita Reina's and Kondou Moeri's thread to the graduated section

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Maybe, as a practice, all request for moving threads be directly communicated to the staff rather than post in this thread. These are matters that only concerns the moderators and need not be known to the public unless its a matter of great concern that necessitate opinions to be discussed openly.

4. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

That's fine with me. Some people already do PM me directly instead on moving threads so we can continue with that practice to not clutter up this thread.

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Holy hell I've apparently been collecting those things like Pokeymans. :fear:

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    me too, i have 105

I also want to boost my ego knowing that i'm fourth in positive rating from a like system that doesn't exist

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Then how about me?:rolleyes:

8. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Admins& donors! Little help here..
    Uhmm . i wanna ask something about the ratings and likes, how to be use in posts .. I don't know how to use it.. Because i didn't understand the new updates locked post thread to how to use it and where did you find it.
    Pls teach me pls.. It's big help for me.. Superthanks :)

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It's actually a glitch in the current system. You can only access likes if you use Tapatalk on a mobile phone. There was supposed to be a proper post ratings system put in place a couple years ago but it never got implemented.

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Instead of ratings and stuff, I hope someday stage48 can fix the spoiler tag behavior on Tapatalk.

11. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Thanks a lot.. I will try to use tapatalk later ;)

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    All of the team threads (that I know) are in the forum of the same name along with all the team members, e.g., the "AB48 Team A" thread is in the Team A forum. The one glaring exception is "AKB48 Team 8 (Idols who go meet you project x Toyota)" which is in the AKB48 News and Releases forum. I understand historically that the announcement of Team 8 would go in News and Releases, but isn't it time for the Team 8 thread to be in the Team 8 forum?

I know it took me a while to figure out where it was, because I kept thinking the Team 8 thread would be in the Team 8 forum, but then it wasn't there, so I had to guess where it might be or use search to find it. Maybe I am the only one who was ever confused, but I would think some newcomers would have the same problem with the Stage 48 organization.

13. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask it, but I plan on doing a year-end survey on Tumblr and Twitter (for 48G), and I wonder if that's okay to post it on Stage48 as well?

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i did the same last year and i was asked to put it on the stage48 lobby.

Not really good for the visibility you're seeking that's for sure

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And the person whose birthday it is is never going to see them. Do you really think any of the girls read S48 and will see their birthday greetings? Why post here? Mail them an old fashioned birthday card if you must.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    "I want to see all the dirt on 48G. But these pesky fans and their desires to celebrate their faves with other fans of the girls......"

If that is the case. I would humbly submit, you are in it for the wrong reasons. Just sayin'.

• Like Like x 1
  17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    There is a reason I did not directly quote, or tag you. While you may have written the words, a similar sentiment has been floating around here lately. It was the later I was commenting on, not your "irony".;)

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Personally I think it is kinda dumb as well. The possibility the members are actually reading their threads here is quite slim. There are much more effective places to send members a birthday wish where they might actually see it. Not to mention I question the sincerity of a few people who post birthday wishes in EVERY SINGLE member thread. That said, it isn't something we are going to make a rule forbidding. We have more important fish to fry.

19. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

If only people would be more "creative" with their "birthday" post. Posting of "Happy Birthday" with tons of emojis... kinda boring.

Back in my day, I remember people would make posts of birthday wishes with actual photos of birthday cakes made or bought with the name of the birthday member.

Or they would post photos of the birthday gifts, they just sent off to the lucky birthday member.

In short, its just people showing off to other people... telling them that they are... #TruFans :awesome:

20. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    I feel it is more of a celebration between the fans than an actual 'greeting' to the members, now whether that's the kind of content appropriate for the thread is debatable.