1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Itano Tomomi (Tomochin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 7, 2007.

1. TeamTomo98

TeamTomo98 Kenkyuusei

Just caught on but it seems like they're just going to play her HK tour for the second half of the show?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

2. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Yes however it looks like they inserting in also "Making Of" content.
    But yeah you are going to see entire concert for free with decent 720p quality.
    There are 120 000 viewers watching it atm :)

:hehe:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does Tomochin still sing any AKB songs in her solo concerts? If she doesn't now, did she ever do the old stuff when she was getting her solo act off the ground? Thanks in advance.

4. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Well usually she doesn't sing AKB songs. However with this year tour she performed number of AKB songs in medley format and I recall from Honk Kong concert experience crowd loved it.
    Concert BD will be released next week. I'm sure clips will pop up online shortly.

5. richard durbano

Thank you. I didn't know if it was common knowledge what her playlist consisted of for her concerts. The grads who are still in the entertainment business, I assume, have a real love/hate relationship with AKB. They enjoy it when people remember the old stuff, but they want their newer efforts appreciated even more. I sure none of them want to be known forever as ''so-and-so formerly of AKB 48.'' That must suck.

6. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I had a comment about something like this a few page before .

Imho , sure it must be sucked for them when they are still a behind the shadow or labeled as "formerly 48group member" . But imho , like it or love it , in japan , what the japanesse wotas and their fans most like are their immage as idol .

I attend her asia tour concert two times in tokyo , and the crowd response at the 48group song medley will show how they love tomochin's idol image compare to anything .

afterall , akb48 is become great because her and fellow gen 1-2-3 members , and imho its not a easy deal to throw up the idol image for most of them , especially when you pursue the career on music industry .

For an example , somehow afaik besides tomo , there's tkmn and sayanee to whos already released a solo album . And the reality is you like it or not , its not as harder as tkmn or tomo for sayanee to escape from the idol image at her soloist immage right now , coz the reality yes she's still on 48group and she's great inside it .

But imho both of tomo and tkmn is on different level on 48group , for the japanesse people they are like a living legend , the people's whos make the group great , people's whos making the group immage , they are not just the people who great on the group .

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  7. richard durbano

Has Tomochin ever recorded a song as a solo artist that reminds you of an AKB-like song? Obviously, lyrics for songs like Gimme Gimme Love and OMG are far too suggestive to ever ever be considered AKB material. And I remember a news story a while back when Mariko got angry at a reporter who labeled her as a ''former member of AKB48''. You wonder how many others get annoyed by that title.

8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yes that kind of songs sure its not akb look like song , but the point which a viewed is the main audience in here (Japan) , how they love akb's tomochin more than anything .

Both of Mariko and Tomo is my forever kami oshi , and its sad they really want and deserve more respect for their solo career , but the journalist and media still labeled them as "former akb" .

Yes they are annoyed but all those things , but in fact it doesnt change that all the japanesse wota's are forever in love with their idol images , and of course in entertainment industry , the press or media will always serving the news which will make lot of people like or interest , and the fact in japan is the people like most from them is their past idol image .

9. TeamTomo98

TeamTomo98 Kenkyuusei

10. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yep indeed.
    And if I'm reading this right then her episode will be aired first time on 12/14

11. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    [​IMG]

YAY! It finnaly arrived!
    Not sure if it was CDJapan specific bonus but I received nice B3 size bonus poster as you can see.
    Also 22 page mini PB with concert shots was included inside BD case.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  12. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ btw. it appears that entire AKB songs segment have been omitted from BD/DVD release. Could be rights issue. It's weird since Tomomi is under same Record company - King Records. Maybe Aki-P would like to keep his AKB songs performances idol pristine.

Edit: Another theory - Tomomi herself is trying to avoid mixing up her current image with her idol past one.

13. TeamTomo98

TeamTomo98 Kenkyuusei

Technically it's different. AKB is under You Be Cool, which seems like a subsidiary or King Records but pretty much acts independently

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

14. JTanaka

JTanaka Kenkyuusei

I always worry when I see a sharp decline in Tomochin's sales
    Her latest album was great - I really hope she doesn't stop releasing, or slows down releases. She's so talented ugh

15. _920608

_920608 Kenkyuusei

I'm confused why they released the ASIA tour on DVD (as much as I like it), shouldn't they just done a tour for Get Ready?

16. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Yeah I would like to see You Should Try HARDer live performance

In other news - pimped up Tomochin:
    [​IMG]
    source

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara