1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [Nogizakatte, Doko?] - 2011.10.02 ~ 2015.04.12

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Criss, Sep 13, 2011.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    At first i had no idea what the hell they are talking about, but then i memorized the words with the subtitle that appears onscreen and then i started to understand 80% of what they are talking about. A lot of hit and miss, but at least i know what they are talking about

2. Aragaki Shitsuki

Aragaki Shitsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I think the main cause is they're focus their projects on new variety show

3. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Well luckily I understand Chinese, and the Chinese sub their videos within 72 hours, so I found most of the episodes that weren't subbed in English. I just finished episode 150, and man.. like, the show is amazing, and I love it.. it'd be nice if they had done more 2 part episodes, like competitions between the members. I really liked the episodes where the members just show off their skills/talents, and the campaign ones :D

4. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Where can I see all episodes with english subs?

5. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I think you can try this @docs google link in thread [Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread or this @ j-hive link.
    Only 63 out of 180 episodes were subbed. I suggest you should try to watch other unsub epsiodes too. You can try this popular well-earn path too.
    Maybe you can't believe yet but it is so true.

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

You can also try show48.com since it just back online. It is only for the english translated 48 and 46 group videos.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

7. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

thank you very much guys

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Went back and watched the singles senbatsu selection episodes for 2-4, 6-8 and needed to post some of the things that interested me.
    • Skipped the 5th single selection because that one is hard to watch and root for any members (except for Nagashima)
    • Those early selections must've been hell on the members. Much tears were shed.
    • Ikuta feeling miserable all through the second selection as she fell out of fukujin. I found it hilarious and endearing. She wasn't feeling it either for the third single.
    • The Captain having to close out the shows
    • Love catching current (14th single) fukujin members as they started their rise such as Asuka, Eto, MaiMai
    • Also fascinated by how some of the 14th single senbatsu members were entrenched in senbatsu for a while like Inoue, Wakatski, Marika
    • Noujo's selection for the Seifuku No Mannequin and how surprised she was. Also, how even though it was 3 singles later that she had given up ever being selected after falling out from the first single.
    • Nakada was in senbatsu for the early singles; she was also a member who smiled most of the time when she wasn't selected -- love her for that.
    • Saito Yuri showing up every third single
    • Ikoma cracking and disappearing for a bit during the sixth single selection
    • Go-fukujin for kizukata isn't my favorite idea ever
    • Even by the fifth single Under Girls were checking out
    • Watching these trying to get a glimpse of the forgotten members such as Kashiwa and Ando Mikumo. They barely appeared.
    • That 7th single, Barette, being my favorite, it was the best selection with such memorable reactions -
      • Missing Himura
      • Kawago, Eto, Himetan selection
      • Kashiwa having lots of air time especially as she cheered on Eto and Kawago. Why couldn't she have been more visible or stuck around longer?
      • Asuka crying but getting support from Eto
      • Miona. We're never gonna get another air drop like that. Was awesome!

It would've been better if I understood Japanese. These single selection episodes really are the best because of how vulnerable the members feel. Dang, I wish they could all make it in.

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

i'm planning to finish all nogi show (alrdy finished all nogibingo, and under construction) and now nogizakatte doko all to go !!

anyway here just want to post about nogidoko ep 177, kazumin and nanase went to universal studios.. and, i never seen nanase look so hyped and cheerful like that. i alrdy watch all episode of nogibingo and nogichu but so far i never seen nanase look so excited like that. that was exceptionally strange, in good ways.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  10. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Excuse me, i just want to ask which episode of nogidoko where bananaman check the content of their bag and found something funny in manatsu bag? and if possible, which episode of nogibingo where they investigate why nanase is well like by everyone? I want to watch it again but i forgot which ep is it?

11. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @yuiparunaachan oshi NogiDoko ep 88 is the one where Bananaman found a suspicious-looking face massager in Manatsu's face. The Naachan-centric Nogibingo is from season 4, episode 6 to be exact.

12. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    thank you;)

13. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Can someone engligthen me about nogizaka members birthday review episode? i cant seem to find any other months beside august, dec, jan, feb, and april. Newbie here for nonstop watching nogidoko <3

14. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    May: Nogidoko ep33
    June: Nogidoko ep34
    July: Nogidoko ep40
    September: None (No 1st gen member was born in September)
    October: Nogidoko ep56
    November: None (No 1st gen member was born in November)
    March: Nogidoko ep76
    Akimoto birthday episode: Nogidoko ep99
    2nd gen birthday videos were on Nogizaka46hours TV in June this year.

I hope I'm not wrong :fear:

15. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Thank you for your reply hihi, im currently watching all the eps by now XD

btw do you know the meaning of 3 character upside her name? is it the prefecture of hers? Thank you again for it <3

Attached Files:

16. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Is called furigana, is used as a way to indicate how to read a Kanji.