1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    @Kappa i dont think they sub akb show other than jounetsu tairiku.. Like @sscrla have explain.. U can check the link..;)

2. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Thank you for sharing @Zuu Ryuzuma 48
    It's was very nice to watch it with sub. Yui is truly amazing person. Such a sweetheart.

I watched AKB documentary sonzai riyu yesterday.
    Since i don't understand the context, the documentary not really gave me any impression lol. The documentation is pretty much introduced akb new generation.

3. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  5. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

OMG Thank you so much :)

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    I watch those shows live back then at 3-5 a.m.. :^^;: the shows is really fun to watch.. Yui also funny despite of language barrier.. But for sure Yui is the most happy when she dance.. ;)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  8. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

I watch Sahur show about 3/4 times for past 2 months lol. She so cute when she clueless.(lol)
    I love when host tease her hahahah

9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yui at HS event yesterday.. Yui look really kawaii in those christmas costume.. [hehe]
    IMG_20161226_140111.jpg IMG_20161226_140055.jpg IMG_20161226_140053.jpg

AKB48 New Album, titled 『Samuneiru』 is scheduled to release on January 25th, 2017
    https://t.co/a7cWypCjLY
    IMG_20161226_135540.jpg IMG_20161226_135531.jpg

This past few days i happen to watch AKB Ura Story & AKB documentary to understand more about the AKB group.. Eventhough its not story about Yui personally but i can see in the footage that Yui really care about other members.. Seeing her comforting members in sadness really makes me think how wonderful she is as a person.. Such a kind heart person.. (its justify so many thing i've read about her.. Being love & respect from senior & junior.. :) & make me really like her even more.. ;))
    I think thats why she is so loveable & her action can move people heart.. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
  10. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Not too much to sub after the sleepless race starts...

Because Yui just decides to go to sleep immediately lol. I totally understand; she has been writing in mobame about how busy the end of the year is, with all the TV performances, concerts, and several theater shows mixed in.

=====

The latest episode of Irodori Nikki was hilarious. Haven't laughed that much at an episode in quite a while. It was fun seeing Yui try all the ninja and samurai stuff, and I loved her cheeky questions at the ninja restaurant. [hehe] The magic ninjutsu was cool to see too.

=====

A couple of mobame santa pics. Yui says she wore brown eyeliner and mascara and pink eye shadow to get this light look in the first pic (handshake event on the 24th in Makuhari). Second pic is from handshake event on the 25th in Fukuoka.

Yui 2016-12-24 santa mobame.png Yui 2016-12-25 santa mobame.png

11. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

She is so pretty in Santa Costume.

When I look up for the first time to know AKB48,cannot deny there are lot of wonderful people. I'm digging all old video to get know akb and yui. One of the reason why I think she is amazing person is her passion and love towards akb. Rather than she stood front to lead people , her way is more motherly and her way is easy to approach for senior/junior. She is kind where it clarify by the akb member itself whether junior or senior. Its kinda sad when I saw her handshake event is just attend by few and almost empty like in Jounetsu Tairiku. Recently I saw fans including female post on insta that they went to her handshake and took some picture.Way to go Yokoyama !!!
    I really hope people can give more love to Yui in future. Its time to Yokoyama Yui Rise!!!

Yeay!!! New Album!!!! I saw the song line up for the album!!
    I'm excited to wait for the day.

One more thing! I think she will look great in next year in World Idol Pro Wrestling drama.
    Damn I cannot hide my excitement

12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Thanks @GeoFreak .. I always wait for @GeoFreak & also @Bisuoshi to post some info about Yui though.. [hehe]
    Can't wait to watch irodori nikki latest ep.. (eventhough i dont understand what they are talking about.. :^^;:)
    Anyway.. @GeoFreak how to see Yui mobame? Sorry for asking.. :^^;:

Yui is really an amazing person isnt she.. :) Thats the reason why we all like her right.. Hopefully in 2017 she can have all her wish came true.. (For me the most top priority is SSK 2017 = Kami 7.. ;) Eventhough i doubt it will happen.. :^^;:)

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  14. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    YuiParu last stage performance for Tomodachi de Irareru Nara.. Really love this songs.. :cry2:

https://vid.me/jW5b

16. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Wow, it's really nice to see you guys keep update the thread :1st: this time of the year it's too crazy for me and Yui too. Just after finishing the Cabasuka Gakuen now she has to practise for the Tofu Wrestling, year-end music shows, stages,v.v... The last thing I want for this year is Yui at Kouhaku.

So we have
    The 9th gen gathering on Nemousu TV
    #10: Eating and doing quiz game with Paruru
    #11: Sleepless game

====
    [​IMG]
    -Newest Irodoki Nikki ( must watch ) this ep is absolutely the best, I laugh my :censored: out the whole time.
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=3376

====
    It's been a while since she got back to theater, one for Paruru's graduation and special stage for today.
    Paruru's graduation stage

====
    Yui's lecture room with Annin
    [​IMG]
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=3381

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yup.. I also wish for that.. Yui will make it.. I have faith.. ;)

18. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Yessss Irodoki Nikki is funny lol I laugh even I don't understand hahahaahhaa.
    Look at she failed the sleepless game hahahah(She so cute when she sleeping) . She look tired anyway.
    Yesss another yui lecture room. Damn I seriously need english subtitle for it.

I have faith she will get spot in Kouhaku. Let's us pray the best for her.

19. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

20. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The first time i hear the song is from akb love night factory... it is the ending song for the show. The song really suits Yui voice. It is really calming. IMO

The movie title from the video is" my love story". i've watched it and really loved it. It is really funny, romantic and sad at the same time
    if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016