1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio YNN NMB48 Channel (2013/09/20 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 30, 2013.

1. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
  2. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
  3. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Anyone know how or where I can watch this new YNN wake up dokkiri episodes? http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4386.html It says a password is required for this journal. Other videos on the website seem to work fine, but why not YNN ones? :(

I love dokkiri episodes! Also any other dokkiri video suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

4. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    You can contact the webmaster through the Facebook page or email and ask for the password. They should respond within a few days. Not sure why only the YNN ones are password-protected, but it seems to prevent them from being taken down.

YNN has a bunch of neoki dokkiri, so check those out once you get the password! I liked the one with Naru, Rikanyan, Kanakichi, and Ripopo from Amenohashidate (天橋立寝起きドッキリ).

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

To be frank, the old sites (48video.blog.fc2) is ACTUALLY taken down when showing the content unprotected. Copyright claim.

Anyway, enjoy the journal once you get the password. :)

6. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Thanks for your suggestions. I've just contacted the webmaster. I've seen NMB48 wake up prank in Bali and Shirahama already hehe. Will check out Amanohashidate.

Is there any other NMB dokkirie pranks (doesn't have to be wake up) or funny episodes that I should be aware of that doesn't really require Japanese to understand? Like for example, I came across a cool NMB48 magic show episodes which I also really enjoyed. My nmb48 oshi is currently Shuu :)

Oh and I already finished binged watching all the Genin subbed episodes lol.

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If it is Shuu, have tried Ricchan 24/25 hours TV?
    The second and third(latest) has one corner of Nagishuu goofing around. It's pretty much light to chew episode too.

8. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

9. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Been wondering if Uhoho! Beach is going to be the successor to Nandeyanen Camp. Seems likely given the time frame and obvious lack of Nandeyanen MC, but it'd be sad to see the tradition go.

On the bright side, Uhoho sounds like a lot of fun though unfortunately I won't be able to watch it live :cry:
    https://twitter.com/riichan24h/status/750298096995753985

Am hoping with the title that it implies Miru is an MC. She said she wanted to do it on Nandyenan Camp during one of those numerous times Haruna made her cry for not remembering the Baka San Shimai, so I think that'd be nice. Shame Anchu won't be there. She would've brought an exciting dynamic among the other M personalities like Momoka and certainty of a loopy Fuuchan.

With the Dynamic Tour and now this, crossing fingers there can be a Team N long stream sometime in the fall before R24HTV. N always getting the raw deal in these haha.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I wonder what team N long stream theme will be?[hehe]

11. silverbullet03

silverbullet03 Kenkyuusei

Are there still links on the 2014 Nandeyanen Camp I cant seem to find any...

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    YNN channel is the best thing for NMB and maybe among all groups. I'm really enjoying the short drama with yuri, narumi, ririka, and kei.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
  15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'll be honest, where are the member image set we're so eager to look like last year?:awesome:

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Anyone has any idea where to find this years 24 hour? I have looked and loocked. Found nothing.
    There are some short clips here and there but nothing concrete.

I NEED MY DOSE OF YUURI IN A MAID OUTFIT.

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They will chop it up and archive it over the next month or two. It will come eventually.

18. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Can someone share the link if you already found it ?

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
  20. Mey

Mey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibuyanagisa
    When does people usually share the link/video for the full 24 hour tv this year ?