1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Omg, Naako research society. This girls know how to make people fall for her. I love CutePanda number. 24/7 for Naako.

I take number #459. Since that's the duration of Naako first pv which i found she interesting for the first time.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Titidus another important number for Nanako probably be her birthday which is 970423 and the launch day of Keyakizaka46 which is 150821

3. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    @CutePanda Yes, that number is good. I also consider that number. But, that number is important to Naako. As a fans, i think it would be good if the fans pick number that important to themselves which related to Naako. The time they fall in love for Naako, the days they meet her, etc. So, i choose Naako first pv duration since that was the video which make me addicted to her. The video which make me bother my friend for time to time to fully understand the content when nobody translate it before. And the video i worked so hard to translate, but afterall, the other is faster than me lol. My 4.59 minutes, which i repeat more than 30 time a days to translate. My 4.59 minutes that full of laugh and hard work.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  4. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Oh my i just read the thread :D i saw some people tweeted about naako naako research society. for a while i wonder what naako naako research society means.
    She is so weird yet it makes her stand out. :p

I'll take number #158
    (It's her height)

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^that seems. I don't remember Naako saying something about a older sister. But my memory is a troll so...

Edit: sorry, i misread the kanji

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    if my memory isnt messing with me, i think some of her blog posts have her eating with family. either sister or mother.
    .. i wonder if she is as weird as naako...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  9. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Nanako mention her older sister in her 2nd individual pv iirc

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Tamago Rapper wearing her bling and rocking it!
    mobWctWm6.jpg mobawOgYY.jpg
    alot of egg themed stuff today. good to see her tho.
    mobkQnsYv.jpg mobIvJgPm.jpg
    this is when i probably lost it. especially with the giant chicken
    mob0IH0B1.jpg mobHp9SLd.jpg mobhvqdjQ.jpg

also, on another topic. Isnt Nanako pretty smart? I think shes on the intelligence team of keyaki, possibly top 5? was wondering why Tsuchida described her and zuumin as being idiots on the quiz segment of the Nogi vs Keyaki special of NogiChuu. I get that shes strange but that just rubbed me the wrong way somehow. Nanako is an adorable weirdo, like on a surreal level.

12. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I think Tsuchida said that about her because of the episode where she was in a competition on who's the most ponkatsu. Obviously, she didn't win... but she made a pretty big impact that day, that Tsuchida probably remembers that far more easily than the intelligence competition. I digress however since I don't really know for sure, but I usually think that funny events are more memorable than normal(ish) events.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    That girl and her eggs...

About the the quiz segment in NogiChuu SP. Yes, Nanako was on the top 5 in the written test, BUT she was at 60s points, where Aoi, Yonemin and Neru where almost 90, that's a lot of difference, she even didn't score any point at the last stage of the quiz, so more than the intelligent side, i call her more on the average side.
    Also, remember, she is a total dork!, and sometimes, the dorkiness is confused with dumbness.

14. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    ok yea, when you put it that way, it sorta makes sense.

Meh, might just be feeling sad for her. she needs more love and adoration imo.

15. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    No worries! She does really well on handshake events, and she has the ability to capture fans everyone loves her! However, I still don't know who's better... Nanako or Moriya... they're both pretty good at it.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a translation of Naako's excellent post after Kouhaku.

That kind of comment takes me back to the early episodes of KeyaKake, when Tsuchida seemed to think insults were the way to get the girls noticed. He might have been right in some cases, but not with Naako. Yes, she's smart -- and she's also weird to the point of being ponkotsu. Not mutually exclusive. It was funny in the KeyaKake episode where various schools were becoming the first people to ever hear Futari Saison when, having seen various schools hear the song, she commented that she was glad she had practiced her dancing. Everyone laughed, because the schools hadn't (yet) seen her dancing. She's smart, she's artistic, she's funny...but she always seems to be coming from another dimension.

17. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Naako's cooking blog part 3 is up, which puts the case regarding continuity and numbering to rest.

I personally like the face she gave the cake. I guess this is what you have to do when you cant get your ichigo daifuku and to resort to substitutes.
    mobVnoCBq.jpg mobnbENZU.jpg mobx9AiMW.jpg mobMWMn2t.jpg mobJeEW62.jpg mobg84ErD.jpg
    all hail our research club team leader.
    mobuCNzse.jpg

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Excellent recipe and description. She covers things like greasing the pan. Clear photos. I think she could produce a cookbook in this style. In the post after Kouhaku, she says she's looking for a "weapon," something she can use to sell herself and become (even more) popular. I guess the cooking is not quite it.

19. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    a weapon? as if the confuse ray that is her brain isnt damaging enough.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

20. RakkoChan

RakkoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I just recently started to watch Keyakitte and Keyabingo and Nanako always stands out. Even when she isn't talking her reactions are brilliant!
    She says she's looking for a weapon? she is the weapon haha
    And can I still join this mysterious research society?
    If so I'll take #444