1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

TPE48... not SNH48.

BNK48 has gen 1 now. They will debut this month or next month.

2. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

I'm Cesu! [hehe]

3. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    • Please avoid "thread flooding" (consecutive posts within a short time-span without anyone replying)
    I already saw her before. She used the name "gwynneth" in registration :)

Oh yup xD sorry about that. BNK48 will debut already o.o wow, that's kinda fast. And yeah, speaking of news. I noticed this applicant because she's so cute *^* but she might face some problem because she stated that she's from Indonesia and she sang an Indonesian song(maybe? I'm not sure whether its indonesian or not xD) Btw, go check her out yourself: http://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Felita

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2017
  4. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

The girl from Batangas? What a coincidence! She's on my list for next week's article. Yeah, she's good.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

5. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yup! She's from Santo Thomas. Well, I'll look forward on your next week's article *^*

6. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Damn! She is cute. Too bad she's not a Filipino. She should try jkt instead mnl.

7. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

THANKYOUUU! Now I get to like her profile >w<

Sent from my HUAWEI Y511-U10 using Tapatalk

8. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Told yah *^* Though, its such a waste that she's not a resident T^T I guess i'll just mine a hidden gem again

Hehe no problem :) I also visited your profile and voted it. God bless girl ^^v And oh, about the top 1 girl. One of the fans in twitter investigated about it. My guess is that she have a lot of friend from church and relatives that's why she was able to gathered a lot of votes. Sometimes it's kinda scary how a fan can suddenly become an FBI agent xD.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2017
  9. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

How about Ashley cloud’s application was it up already?

10. dunkindonato

Yep. It's back since late December. She was featured in my first article.

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Girl either couldn't wait for JKT's 6th gen or was rejected for 5th gen.

12. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

Ohh, that's why xD She must be really friendly. Not like me :cry: ehe, Goodluck to all applicants ♥ Godbless! and thankyou for the Vote!

13. sijfer

sijfer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I hope it won't be delayed like in TPE48.

14. dunkindonato

Considering the audition has started, I'm pretty confident that it won't end up like TPE48. That one hasn't even a hint on what they plan to do.

15. MiMiPonpon

MiMiPonpon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    When will the application period end ?

16. dunkindonato

No word on that. Application periods can last from two to three months or more.

17. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Based on talents, vocal ranges and all that... What do you guys prefer the most? I mean... Idk, I'm kinda shy to say this (took me weeks to build up the courage to post here lol) but, do you all prefer girly voices with high pitches and all that? I've seen others apply with videos of them dancing as well and idk??

What kind of personalities do you all imagine or like want to see in MNL48?

thenegativityatemeupcuzidon'tthinki'mmnl48material *headdesk*

18. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Vocals is not important to me because 48g is not about vocals. Dancing skill is a plus for me but if you stick with the group long later on you'll develop that.

Personality is more important. I want a girl who is not "maarte". Knows how to treat their fans. A girl who follows the rules. And most especially a girl who has the values and cultures of a filipina.

19. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Ah, I think personality and attitudes should be a given. In my opinion, the ones in charge (judges and all that) wouldn't pick a girl who's not what you had described. I have a feeling they'll prolly be strict when it comes to that.

But, I was curious about talents and all that. Like, we all know that before you can go to the physical audition of theirs, they'll be looking at your profile assessing if you're MNL material or not. Since the liking system has been thrown away, I'm curious about what kind of girls they would pick? We all know that there's prob gonna be a bias to half-jap and pretty applicants but, what about talent wise? What kind of girls will both the judges and fans want to see? There's not much you can see at the apps because the video is only 30 or less seconds but ya know...

I'm just curious on how you all want MNL48 to become and what do you all see for them?

Ah, but I saw that its a plus point for luccivalez when a girl knows how to dance! That's a nice incentive to take in, even when the girls will get trained when they get chosen.

20. meh

meh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Hello! Im just curious if the management will run a background check for applicants or like they would interview your parents or something like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.