1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Really happy that Yui ranked 8th! It's higher than sousenkyo, and it gives us a better idea of her popularity/recognition. She also wrote in mobame that she was really happy to rank up.

Mobame pics from Japan Record Awards, Kouhaku, and New Year's theater show:

Yui Kitarie 2016-12-30 mobame.png Yui 2016-12-31 kouhaku mobame.jpg Yui Saho Mogi Yuiri 2017-01-01 mobame.png

At the New Year's theater show, she had a pretty funny MC. During the Kouhaku performance of RIVER, Yui said the first line where she shouted, "AKB~ 48!" She was extremely nervous, and although it went fine in rehearsal and she said it normally, during the live performance her voice became really high-pitched. Afterwards, she was curious about how it was received and searched for herself on Twitter. She found a tweet that said "Yuihan's RIVER intro was poop", complete with a poop emoji. She wasn't upset at this, but she just found it funny. It still pops up now if you search "ゆいはん RIVER" on Twitter, along with people defending and praising her performance. Personally, I thought it was higher than normal, but that's just part of Yui's charm. [hehe]

Yukirin also complained about Yui's high voice during her mochi-pounding. [hehe]

=====

Now I hope Yui gets some rest! Her eyes have been a bit red lately, probably from sleep deprivation.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    We all know that Yui herself can't help it about her high pitch voice right.. (because i think we have seen it many times.. Yui still need a proper vocal lesson to control her voice..) [hehe]
    I also wish her get a good rest.. Because i read somewhere on the net about Yui says she doing 2,3 job at the same time (i wonder what it is meant.. Maybe job as soukantoku, perform on theater, her show etc..) so it must be really eat up a lot of her stamina/energy..

3. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I though it was just me who feels her voice is really high-pitched during that shout. But nonetheless, Yui make pretty good perform on kouhaku. Her dance is impressive as usual. Really happy she got 8th place, it should give her lots of emotional support.
    And yes, Yui seems pretty tired. She must busy, and sometimes she got job who require her to not sleep like latest Nemousu TV episode. Hope she can find way to rest well and keep healthy.

4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yui dont tweet in twitter lately for 2 days if i count right.. Maybe she still resting.. Hope everything is alright.. (kinda worry about her though.. :^^;:)

5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
  6. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Just a little bit worry though.. So it seems that her new iphone7 has arrive.. :^^;: She did tweet last month@november i think that her sister already book for it (if i recall correctly).. :p

She tweet today:
    https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/816829516848893952
    https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/816870104386322433

From my understanding (using google translate [hehe]) basically Yui said she is trying using new i7 & if she dont understand she can always ask mion.. & the other tweet Yui mention about using i6 cover on i7 so the camera are a little bit block.. I think it is funny Yui did that haha.. :D

*note: feel free to correct if i make mistake about Yui tweet.. ;)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  7. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Ahh I miss lot of news since my class already start after short sem break. Thank you for the update. Sorry I cannot update her Twitter update anymore since I will be busy.

It's look like she will busy with new year event plus drama shooting for WIP. I cannot wait her new drama begin this end January.

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    @Daisyofc its ok.. No need to feel sorry.. ;)

IMG_20170106_185730.jpg
    AKBINGO latest homepage picture.. From other thread info they say these member (Yui included.. Yay.. She rarely appear on akbingo nowdays.. :D) will be the regular member on akbingo starting this month.. (but i still don't know whether this info is true or not.. But looking at the homepage its seems legit @ maybe it meant for the latest episode - the lucky girl ranking..:^^;:)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

No, it is not regular cast but more like Bingo senbatsu, not necessarily about they will be featured regularly. The difference between last year and this year is Miki/Naanya/Paruru out, Komiharu/Tomu/Yuiyui in. As you can see, a lot of the members in the picture are not appearing regularly on AKBINGO. Only on special occasion like last year when it transitioned from old MC to new MC we saw the very top/busy members. I can't even remember whether Kojiharu appeared in AKBINGO last year.

10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Thanks @Rurouni for the explanation.. Thats y i feel strange & have my doubt about it.. Because i watch akbingo regularly & the top member rarely seen in it..
    I dont know that akbingo also have senbatsu member though.. :p

11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I've never been really paid much attention to Yui or following her exploits. It's strange that last night I dreamed of meeting her. :confused:

12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yui was the very first member I ever dreamt about and it was a long time after that before I dreamt about anyone else from the group. Maybe a sign of her warm personality?

13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

AKBINGO and variety shows used to regularly feature top members until about 2-3 years ago. Now a days most the variety shows feature newer members. On the flip side top members have moved on to drama shows like Majisuka and Love night.

16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Totally agree with u on this @Kappa .. When i watch old akbingo episode it is more funnier than latest episode.. Maybe the dynamic of the member back then really make the show lively.. But maybe this is company decision to make new member become known to fans i guess..

17. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Yui really like that kind of outfit, right? She always wear something similar to that. I like it, but she really need to have more variant style. But, it still better than her style before lol.

18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yup.. Her style before that i remember, many people call it lame from many site i read about her.. Only some of her outfit have sense of fashion.. [hehe]
    But then if i recall correctly she once said her sister did try help her change her style (maybe member too).. So as time goes Yui fashion style seems upgrade little by little..
    But, yeah.. I feel the same way u think @Titidus .. Yui does need more variant style.. :)
    Personally, i think Yui need to wear more colourful cloth, because i find that Yui really like to wear black @ dark theme cloth..:^^;:

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui