1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    At least now we know why Momoka bothers some of you that much.

• Like Like x 4
  2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Is that what you think lesbians are??

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

3. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Yo kyoto, dude calm down. Its Momoka's brand, let her do what she wants with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Well this is getting good...

*making popcorn now*

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Geez, people still get carried away with Momoka. I would actually be more surprise if she doesn't bring any surprise to every event she attends. I just stopped hoping for normality in her when she appeals her potential votes be sent to Mayuyu, when was that, 2012?

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

What I took from it is that he thought Momoka was exhibiting the "I'm the only gay in the village syndrome"

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. teleportation

teleportation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Thanks, Momoka.

8. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I pretty much ignored it once the photo was released.

But then people started giving their "opinions" about it... of course I wil make some comments. :awesome:

9. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I don't know too many asexuals who are offended by people talking about their own sexualities. That sounds a little...SJW to me ;)
    Also, that's obviously not the case since they said they respected Naachan for being quiet about her gayness

I guess one basic principle of anti- SJWs on the interwebz is - once they sensed anything remotely questioning x-phobic - to act like the alleged opponent is the most sensitive user ever and doesn't have any valid points because they get worked up too easily ;)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

10. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Wow wow wow!!! Maybe I don't know a thing about these idols or not interested in idols personal life, but first: how do you know she is lesbian? If so, how can you judge her that she is trying to 'shove' herself all the time in everyone's face?
    If that's what you think, ok! But just take a time to rethink that maybe she just wants to be whoever she wants to be for whatever reason she wants to and it's her right. And not only that, it's also her work and she makes profit of it which is absolutely fine.
    And maybe it's a different level for you but not for others...

And also, I think the initial point was if she was dressed accordingly to a specific occasion and not if she is lesbian or not, cause this is no one's business.

11. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

This is going nowhere.

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    And it is off-topic. So I am going to caution everyone on this thread to keep it to the topic of AKB48. Not to mention we actually do have a thread that covers this subject matter. Well, sort of

13. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    God I love Stage48. The arguments are everything!!!! Anyway, who do you think will be the Lucky Girl in AKBINGO this year?

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Actually was Miyuki (wrong Watanabe) in 2013.

That's a discussion for the AKBINGO thread.

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^Didn't Momoka confess to Milky that she likes her and made Milky say "suki" to her on her graduation concert?[hehe] Miyuka lololololololololololol

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  17. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    EDIT:

We have issued warnings and temporary forum bans on a case by case basis. This thread will also be closed until further notice. (Most likely between 12-24 hours)

This is not the first time that a moderator directive has been blatantly disregarded by users on this forum. This is obviously unacceptable. When we say stop, that doesn't mean "Stop, unless you have something to add." It means STOP. As moderators, we do not enjoy having to be ogres all of the time, and sometimes we have to make judgement calls. Also, we do not automatically delete every potentially offensive or inflammatory post. Sometimes it is best to let the "village" deal with it. If you have an issue with the way something has been handled, there are appropriate ways of discussing it. However, ignoring, or "calling out" the moderators in the thread are not the ways to do it.

And with that, this conversation is OVER. I don't want to see one more post on the subject of Momoka's outfit. Anyone who attempts to rekindle this line of conversation will be banned from the forum without question.

EDIT: The thread has been re-opened.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. JcM

JcM Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    So anyone saw the episode of Yamapi no Kiss Eigo were they prank call Minegishi and Yukirin?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

20. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Yes I saw that!
    Miichan and all her slaves xD
    Really funny how they both got all humble about their looks and said "so so" lol
    Impressed at their general English skills though.