1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mukaichi Mion (Miion)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

For sure agree with #5.

2. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Lol @ #8. Mion did say before at the Baitoru live event that she wanted to work at a yakiniku restaurant ever since she was a kid because she really loves grilled meat and thought the waitresses were cute.

3. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Excited at #2. I see the coming 2nd golden era of 48 there.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  4. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Mion for next GM.

5. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

#6 is interesting answer for me. The question is, how?

6. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Komi posted some Instagram stories with Mion

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here is Mion's 19th birthday t-shirt. The second checkbox says "Support Mion forever?" [hehe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Our future ace ^_^
    I'm seriously power voting Mion in this years sousenkyo. I'd love to see that Sakura-Mion rivalry become a reality

8. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Mion ranked in at 22nd with 4336 votes for NHK Kouhaku.

I wanted her to at least rank within the top 20 but except for the top ranks, the votes were pretty close so I'm okay with her placing 22nd. On the bright side, Mion is the highest ranking AKB next gen member (not including kennin of course).

9. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

Happy New Years~ Congrats Mion for ranking 22nd~

Here's more translations from uelectrifymylife.

Flash SP Interview (October 2016)
    --- This was your first time shooting by the sea, how was it?

Since I’m from an inland prefecture, there isn’t an ocean edge, and I’ve never been to it on a trip. So this was the first time I could experience a sea house, it was a lot of fun. I also want to have a photoshoot in the ocean, but I actually can’t swim (lol).

--- This time, we’re shooting a gravure commemorating the sousenkyo senbatsu. In the sousenkyo, you impressively ranked 13th.

It was the third time I participated in the sousenkyo but it was the first time I cried. I ranked 29th during the preliminary results. At handshake meetings, my fans encouraged me by telling me, “It’s absolutely okay.” I thought I probably had a 10% chance to enter senbatsu; there was hope within my heart that I could at least enter undergirls. That’s why I was really happy when my name was called.

--- Your speech was also well received.

Really? I was so nervous. Since my goal was senbatsu, I prepared a bit by thinking about my speech, but when the event started, everything left my head. By the time it was the senbatsu announcement, I was happy, but the other side of me was extremely worried about what I should say during my speech.

--- You’re put in a leading position in AKB48 more and more. Has anything changed?

Although I’ve been chosen for the senbatsu numerous times now, I was concerned if it was really okay for me to continue being chosen. But I’ve grown to feel confident in my position. At the same time, there’s a sense of urgency to become a person who can contribute to AKB48 earnestly. Even at concerts, I began thinking about how can we make it exciting. I think it’s no good if I only follow my seniors.

--- Do you have any goals for the future?

First of all, I want to have an active role in the group that is worthy of 13th place. I was extremely pleased when I entered senbatsu together with (Okada) Nana-san and (Takahashi) Juri-san who are the same age as me. But as a group, I want to work with members from the same era and have activities that can gain hako oshis. I also hope AKB48 is able to continue on as the number one group. By the way, when Shimada Shuhei-san read my palm at the beginning of the year on AKBINGO, I was ranked the 3rd luckiest in the entire group. So in the future, I’d like to do my best so that I don’t lose this momentum.

10. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    [QUOTE

Here is Mion's 19th birthday t-shirt. The second checkbox says "Support Mion forever?" [hehe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][/QUOTE]

love the shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Credit and thanks to iammiiko for subbing these two videos.

160626 The Nonfiction - Mion Mukaichi - AKB48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Kondo Koso SP

15th gen cut from the Documentary of AKB: Sonzai suru Riyuu

12. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848

The number 1 hurts me so much!! something really happen between Miion and Naanya :cry::cry:

13. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

More translations by uelectrifymylife~

Manga Action Interview (November 2016)

--- In the show “Kyabasuka Gakuen”, you changed roles from a yankee in “Majisuka Gakuen” into a hostess.

That’s right. I’ve certainly seen plenty of hostess clubs in dramas, but of course, it’s a completely unknown world to me. Just doing the gestures one by one is difficult. Up until now, I’ve mostly only acted with my members, so it’s fresh to have different male actors playing the role of customers each episode. Acting as a yankee and hostess are both unexpected roles for an idol; it’s tough, but it’s fun. I hope those who are watching enjoy the gap [between idol and hostess].

--- The latest single “High Tension” was released on November 16th, the center Paruru-san (Shimazaki Haruka) will graduate this year, do you have any memories with Paruru-san?

During “Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby”, Paruru-san took a break due to her poor physical condition. I was able to appear as her under (substitute) throughout the promotions at the time. After that, I met Paruru-san for the first time in a while and she kindly said to me, “Thank you for appearing even though it was also hard on you” which made me very glad. Since my physical condition was also poor back then, she was worried about me. I think I was able to grow precisely because of that time [as Paruru’s under].

--- This year, you served as AKB48’s center for “Tsubasa wa Iranai”, leaped to 13th place during thesousenkyo and entered the senbatsu. What is your next goal?

Hmm, well, I’d like to release a photobook during my teens. I have a little over a year left until I turn 20 years old. I’m really not good with the cold, so I’d like to go and shoot it in a warm place like a southern island.

--- What do you do these days for comfort whenever you’re busy?

I eat. Recently, I no longer have any likes or dislikes. I originally had a very unbalanced diet, there were a lot of things that I couldn’t eat during lunch when I was an elementary school student. I hated cheese and mayonnaise, but now I’ve grown to love both. And understanding the taste of fish has turned me into an adult (lol). I also like to fiddle with my phone while I’m having a bath. I put it in a Ziploc bag and do things like update my SNS (lol).

14. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    This made me think of the time Mion tweeted that she was currently watching Seichan's seitansai while taking a bath. :XD:

15. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Some pictures from the Tofu Pro Wrestling press conference.
    The twintails + seifuku makes Mion look like she's about 15 years old again. [hehe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

This odd fancam from the thanksgiving festival 8/16
    at 4:51 Miion and Mogi enjoy the festival

if the video does not show watch the video here

@sgtbubba wow!!!

17. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

there wasn't an extra application round, so Mion's concert has probably sold out~
    around 30 tickets are being resold on ticketcamp and only 3 on yahoo auctions

18. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mukaichi Mion Solo Concert ~Ogoede ima tsutate tai Koto ga aru~
    Flower Decoration Stand
    [​IMG]
    Date:
    January 19, 2017
    Venue: Tokyo Dome City Hall

kageana: Mukaichi Mion

M00: overture

VTR: Short Documentary about Mion

M01: Tenshi no Shippo
    M02: Akogare no Popstar
    M03: Kanojo ni Naremasua Ka?
    M04: Dear My teacher

MC1

M05: Glass no I Love You
    M06: Heart Gata Virus
    M07: LOVE Shugyou

MC2: VTR (This explains what it was, hopefully somebody translate it).
    https://twitter.com/toproad4846/status/822028760673198080

M08: Seifuku Resistance
    M09: Bird
    M10: Kuroi Tenshi

MC3

M11: ALIVE

MC4

M12: Tsubasa wa Iranai (W/Guitar Performance)
    M13: Nagisa no Cherry

M14: Mirai no Kajitsu
    M15: Ponytail to chu chu
    M16: Everyday, Katyusha
    M17: Manatsu No Sounds Good
    M18: Kibouteki Refrain

MC5

M19: Sakura no Ki ni Narou

CONCERT END

ENCORE

EN1: AKB Sanjou!
    EN2: Oogoe Diamond
    EN3: LALALA Message

MC6 (VTR Message for Kojiharu + Final Words from Miion herself)

EN4: Heavy Rotation

END

Shimeana: Mukaichi Mion

PICS (From Shinobu's 755)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15th Generation (Minus you know who of course)
    [​IMG]

Plus Mion herself
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  20. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    The set list looks really good. I especially want to watch TwI, I'm glad that Mion decided to keep learning how to play the guitar and was finally able to play it for a performance.
    [​IMG]

Apparently Kojiharu announced in the VTR message that she's giving her catchphrase "Saitama ken kara kimashita" to Mion. :lol: