1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Now it's Zunchan again :rofl: I guess management or whoever told her Zunko was NG?

As expected she's hugely into Milky, her #1 thing she wants to perform is Warukii and then every Milky part in any song gets her excited – Nagyu “What about Milky's part in Halloween Night” — Zunchan blushes :lol:

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I like this group. Balanced. Star, Sidekick, Boke and tsukkomi.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I heard that Noguchi Nanami would not attend the solo concert because of her study. Is it true?

4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    That's what they said in today's stream. (Well, yesterday's if you're in East Asia.)
    Or star and star? Manaka is the charisma ace, Zukki is the skill, nandemodekiru ace. Rena and Jurina.
    -----​
    BTW, I don't know if anyone still cares, but in this week's showrooms we were able to figure out the audition/SR numbers of the last 3 members. Nanachan was #4, Taachan was #14, and Izumin was #36.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    my favourite so far is Kurosu Haruka, and I like Noguchi Nanami too. I am really interested on this 16th generation, that's the first one I am watching from the debut.

• Like Like x 1
  6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Have the D2 members made any interactions with the 16th Gen?? I really wanna see them interact!!! So far, SKE's 7D2, NMB's 5D2, HKT's Team TII, and NGT's interaction are really fun to look at!!! I really want to see 16D2!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

None that I know of. 16th gen is pretty much isolated because of their concert. AKB D2 also feels pretty much like a regular team member instead of KKS because of them being assigned to a team, so I don't know if they will interact with 16th gen as fellow KKS.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The difference here is that, as far as HKT, NMB, and SKE are concerned, the D2 members came on board at roughly the same time as those generations. So they all trained together. And in HKT's case, formed an actual Team together. They all feel like the same generation. And it shows in their interactions.

There is a two-year gap between AKB's D2 members and their 16th Gen. The Senpai/Kouhai dynamic will likely color any interaction between the two groups of girls. Which is not inherently a bad thing. Just not what I feel you are looking for, @diocristian48.

9. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    now i know the reason why you got interest with kururun, at the 170114 showroom, kururun says yabuki nako is her favorite member, that a bit surprised me too while the other mention member like sasshi, naachan, mayuyu and yuihan but kururun says nako [hehe]

10. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Okay Madscientist !

Not only for that !

You know, Il love kururun since I know her since this last October, since her showroom audition, as #13 !

Her showroom audtion (the #13 !) is soo funny ! :lol:

Even if I didn't know that kururun is a huge fan of nako (until I saw it on the showroom of 170114 !), I always loved her because she is very young, cute, and especially funny ! ;)

Photo removed: violation of size rules

Hm, tell me guys, is kururun the youngest member in AKB48 ?

It seems me that yes...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
  11. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    sexy ??? i think that sounds a bit weird to say sexy to elementary school girl :^^;: yes she is the youngest member in akb48 now :1st:, and the 2nd youngest member in 48group after kurashima ami(ske48 kenkyuusei) :2nd:

12. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Ah, okay, sorry Madscientist... :(

But, she is very cute anyway ! ;)

Okay, thank you so much ! ^^

Her birthdate is September 2, 2004 !

And yes, I know also Ami Kurashima (the ' little baby ' SKE48 !) !

She is only 11 years old !

Her birthdate is June 28, 2005 !

And tell me Madscientist, what is (or are !) your favorite AKB kenkyuusei in that very amazing (not other word to describe that !) 16th gen of AKB48 ?

And, for you too, is kururun one of your favorite kenkyuusei ?

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Roxas04 this asking about who is whose favourite gets annoying and you're falling a bit into a creepy area calling a 12 year old sexy.
    Please, refrain yourself from that type of comments.

ANYWAY

Excited about their concert. When was it again?

14. Rurouni

Jan 18th. Then Miion, NGT, RH.

15. Rurouni

170117 showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48 16期生コンサート〜AKBの未来、いま動く!〜セットリスト

(2017年1月18日 TOKYO DOME CITY HALL)

Kageana: Suzuki Kurumi

Noguchi Nanami was absent (Suspended from the translation) for this (Academic Reasons)

M00: Overture

M01: PARTY ga Hajimaru yo
    M02: Dear My Teacher
    M03: Aitakatta

MC1

M04: Classmate (Honma Mai, Kurosu Haruka, Yamane Suzha, Asai Nanami)
    M05: Anata to Christmas Eve (Shouji Nagisa, Yamauchi Mizuki)
    M06: Kiss wa Dame yo (Michieda Saki, Nagatomo Ayami, Yasuda Kana)
    M07: Hoshi no Ondo (Umemoto Izumi, Taguchi Manaka, Inagaki Kaori, Muto Orin)
    M08: Nage Kiss de Uchi Otose! (Sato Minami, Suzuki Kurumi, Maeda Ayaka, Yamauchi Mizuki, Harima Nanami, Taya Misaki)
    M09: Blue Rose (Kurosu Haruka, Yamane Suzuha, Muto Orin, Yasuda Kana)
    M10: Bird (Taguchi Manaka, Nagatomo Ayami, Asami Nanami,)
    M11: Kinjirareta Futari (Inagaki Kaori, Maeda Ayaka)
    M12: Nagisa no CHERRY (Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Sato Minami, Michieda Saki)
    M13: Glass no I LOVE YOU (Yamauchi Mizuki, Umemoto Izumi, Shouji Nagisa)
    M14: Ame no Doubutsuen (Maeda Ayaka, Honma Mai, Muto Orin, Kurosu Haruka, Asai Nanami, Harima Nanami, Nagatomo Ayami, Inagaki Kaori)
    M15: Koike (Yamane Suzuha, Taya Misaki, Yamauchi Mizuki, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Sato Minami, Michieda Saki, Umemoto Izumi, Shouji Nagisa, Yasuda Kana)
    M16: Korogaru Ishi ni Nare (ALL)

MC2

M17: Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru
    M18: Namida Uri no Shoujo
    M19: Virgin Love
    M20: Cinderella wa Damasarenai

MC3

M21: Aozora no Soba ni Ite

Concert End

ENCORE
    EN1: Skirt, Hirari (Taguchi Manaka, Maeda Ayaka, Shouji Nagisa, Sato Minami, Umemoto Izumi, Inagaki Kaori, Michieda Saki)
    EN2: Sakura no Hanabiratachi (Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Umemoto Izumi, Kurosu Haruka, Sato Minami, Shouji Nagisa, Taguchi Manaka, Nagatomo Ayami, Honma Mai, Maeda Ayaka, Michieda Saki, Muto Orin, Yasuda Kana, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamane Suzuha)
    EN3: AKB48

WEncore
    WEN1: RIVER

Shimeana: Yamane Suzuha

Source: https://plus.google.com/109032389081888190627/posts/gsGFRwZJmHM

It's pretty much the exact same set list from AKB48's 1st concert back in November 2006 (Minus RIVER of course).

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Damn it! They gave Honma a ballad? :asdfgh:

I wonder if they had the props? She probably bumped into chairs/tables if so. [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Our new Kami 7!

280px-InagakiKaori2016.jpg 280px-MaedaAyaka2016.jpg 280px-MichiedaSaki2016.jpg 280px-SatoMinami2016.jpg 280px-ShojiNagisa2016.jpg 280px-TaguchiManaka2016.jpg 280px-UmemotoIzumi2016AKB48.jpg

:worthy:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I wonder if there will be a video. This sort of event usually doesn't, right?

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Last year the Akicha/Mariyagi concert wasn't released on DVD, but I think it was broadcasted somewhere?
    I hope it's the same with these.

Maybe the Team 8 concerts will go into some Team 8 dvd thingy, the NGT in their debut single and so on.

But I sure hope they release all of them (even though I don't really care about the solos).

20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I was holding up hope we'd be able to see it :blush: since we got the anniversary event on the same day. But that one was on On Demand, and the concerts wouldn't be, so no luck.