1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a translation of Nanako's blog post about that episode. Direct and real. She says she knows an idol has to be cheerful inside and out, and that she is basically a gloomy person. She thinks people may be wondering why she's doing this work, but says her goal is to be cheerful and she's working hard at it and hopes people will watch over her as she does.

And I catch up with some of the things she's written and pics she's posted in her previous couple of posts.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, sure everyone can tune in their own character and act accordingly. But being gloomy in itself is just as similar character tuning as cheerful. And she is great enough to be distinct personality within Keyaki-chan.

If there's a regret, it was only she can't say her moe punchline well. But again, Kojima indeed has menacing look in close-up, lol.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I agree with @RakkoChan's idea that she ended up being even more moe than any punchline could have been. But I still feel really sorry for her having to go through this mental pain. I agree with you that she is just fine as she is and shouldn't worry about it too much. She'll gradually get used to being with these stars and will calm down and be able to deliver any lines.

4. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    I'm pretty certain Nanako has the ability to cry on command.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lol. Cynic. Does that apply to other members, too?

Here's a translation of her latest blog post, which is largely a list of all the Naako-Naako Research Society member numbers that have been taken (some of them more than once).

6. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Idol world has a lot of similarities with professional wrestling, there is a lot of kayfabe in both. Idol world just has cute girls rather than sweaty men and far fewer surprise attacks with folding chairs. Just like wrestling to properly enjoy it one should never ask "is it real" but only "is it entertaining".

7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    woo, 735 is mine!
    .... i'll update on her handshake later.
    but yay! 735 is mine!

8. RakkoChan

RakkoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Now I need to work out how to get my number on that list, with not being able to go to handshake events...

9. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Ah, finally. Last but not least, the first girl I met during the handshake event on the 22/1 at Makuhari.
    For reference, the other girls I met were
    Shida Manaka [12-1.30]
    Saitou Kyouko & Yonetani Nanami [2.30-4]
    Watanabe Rika [4.30-6]

some background story, feel free to skip a few paragraphs.

Session 1 of the event started at 10am, but queues can start as early as 9.45. from the Makuhari event halls [Nogizaka was in hall 2, Keyakizaka was in hall 1] you have one layer of security which checks bags and scans you for items, like in airports. Also, if you happen to bring water, they make you take a sip in front of them, just in case I guess.

From there, you enter the hall, where they check your tickets to see if you have any for this specific session [aka if you have tickets for session 2 only, they wont let you in to let you queue early.]

After that second level, you go to the row which whoever youre visiting is in. The name verification is located here, with security checking the names on your ticket and id. For international visitors, please bring your passport. [ADDED NOTE: if youre not good with japanese or just not confident, you can go to the information counter located in each hall. They will give you an orange band on your wrist, to say youre international, which means they can assist you slightly better. A friend of mine had tickets to one of the nogi girls, but the girl fell sick [If im not wrong, it was KTK]. because we were only there for that one event, they let him use his 3 for KTK for someone else, otherwise it would be a waste. I found that to be pretty nice of them. I guess fans understand the plights of other fans. Kudos]

Nanako was the first girl of the day and the start of my whole 'first event experience'. Thank god the security was pretty tight at that time. Because thats when I encountered the issue with my tickets and naming. My name is pretty long to type on the ballot form on the net, so I had to omit the middle name. When they saw my ticket and passport, they said it wasnt a match, So I told em about how it was impossible to type it all online. They chuckled and said that was true, so I managed to go in without a major issue. However, I preemptively told the subsequent checkers the rest of the day just in case.

ok blog post is over, actual experience from now.

The unique thing about Nanako's row was that after the passport verification, there was another table behind them, with a book and a pen. On it, various numbers and names. I figured it was for the NakoNako Research club So I had to think of a number to use. I went with 735 in the end [Nana-san-go!]. Some fans already had nakonako badges so that was nice to see. Her line was fairly long, which I am totally happy for as a fan of her. She may not be oshi, but i do adore all these girls and nice to see them have so many fans.
    with 4 tickets in tow, I was pretty confident i could make time, but I hadnt thought about what to say to her. So I spent the time in queue putitng phrases in google and improving them in my head to see if they worked in japanese. When you reach your turn in line, you have to put your bags and phone outside in a basket [manned by security so dont worry] and go in empty handed, so i had to memorize the lines quick. luckily, many people had multiple tickets so i had plenty of time before seeing her.
    upon reaching her, I was first blown away by how cute she is. if i had to, id say she a small little rabbit you just want to pet. she might have been confused to see a non-jp person, So i slowly explained that I was a member of the International NakoNako Research Club, with member number 7-3-5
    she then asked 'eh, nana-san-go? no nana-go-san?'
    "yup"
    "why?"
    'because nanako-san is nana-san. and go, because GO!" *showed her the thumbs up"
    "OHHHHH!" she started clapping.

she was really cute when she clapped. a nice smile, and her eyes went really wide.

got push due to the time limit so i wished her good luck and that i'll be supporting her.

it was only after I left that i remembered that I forgot to tell i was singapore. I NEVER MADE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN lol.
    in short, it was a pretty good way to start the day and event. And I learnt to prepare my phrases for the other girls after.

tl;dr member 7-3-5 reporting. Nakonako is a perfect rabbit that must be protected.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nanako is the co-host on this week's Kochira Yuurakushou radio program, with Techi. Nanako's voice is just so wonderful. Gentle and yet somehow firm. Yes, a perfect rabbit. So great to hear her talking more than we usually hear her. Even if you can't understand it, just hearing her voice is great. She comes on at about 3:59. "Nee, Techi...." They call each other Nanako and Techi. Techi's voice is brighter and has a little edge.

if the video does not show watch the video here

When they're reading listeners' letters, Techi calls herself "police sergeant Techi" and Nanako starts by calling herself "judge Nanako," but changes to "inspector Nanako" when Techi laughs, maybe because that was not following the script. Nanako is quiet but more certain than uncertain as she goes along. Just herself. Great to have more of a voice to hear the blog posts in, lol.

Nanako spends some time talking about her Italian parsley in an egg. Techi was totally unfamiliar with the whole thing. Of course I guess the members wouldn't read each other's blogs that much.

EDIT: Naako appears in Neru's blog today, with a picture.

EDIT: There's now a whole matome of comment about this show saying how much they spoke at cross-purposes, lol. "Atmosphere from another world." People say that Nanako couldn't make the conversation flow smoothly or as expected. But people still said how much fun it was. Hard on Techi to keep the show together, but fun.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2shot photo with Tokyo Girls Style's Mei-chan

[​IMG]

i wonder how they know each other :^^;:. Both of them are from Yamagata-ken

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nanako's blog post says something about a mutual friend (whose face-blanked picture is also there) -- but nothing about knowing Mei-chan back home.

I made a blog post about Nanako, Njika, and Oda Nana all meeting up with idols from other groups. There's a link in my blog post to what I think is the TGS MV Nanako says in her post that she plays all the time. That's the "cute" version of Milfeuille. I have a weird sense that Nanako might like to dance something more like the raunchier "cool" version that's also on YouTube. She may not like to sit next to a guy, but she likes to wear short skirts, etc. Just my sense; I might be wrong. I certainly don't mean it as any criticism. Just another level of Naako complexity.

All the members' monthly "greeting cards" are out, and Nanako's is another comic strip. Really, really well designed and drawn, in my opinion. It's about Ozeki, how she's the group's mood-maker, and how when she grabs a doughnut that is brought in, Fuu-chan cautions her about her diet, and Ozeki instantly throws it down because she's "weak against" Fuu-chan. I think Naako may have bought some more textures for her mangas. They're really well done. Some magazine has to start publishing these, if only for the tie-in with her being an idol. I'm not sure about the writing, but the design and drawing are close to pro, in their style.

Attached Files:

13. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    her drawing of fuuchan is really good. i wonder if she views her as a leader type. she has an air of maturity in that drawing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think Fuu-chan could have been captain, if she was more popular with the public. Not that I want to take it way from Sugai or Akanen, just that Fuu-chan was a potential candidate. And she is certainly a (or the) dance leader.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Fuuchan is the third head of the dragon. She the one who lead the enjin before Kouhaku, i think (Based from what we see in AKB Show)? She also the spearheading Keyaki's variety with Oda.

Oh wow Naako is starting to use tones! That's cool, she's quite serious about drawing these comic. Maybe one day she can release a comic book about the behind the stage stories of Keyakizaka.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

17. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Is she indicating that she wants to be number 1? Like a center position?

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No. What she's saying in the photo is that the first application period for handshake tickets for the fourth single is on now.

In the lower right she says that the second period comes next. However, I think there is a chance that she and others (besides Zuumin, Hirate and Berika, who did it last time) will sell out all of their sessions -- all 24 -- in this first application period, which lasted from Thursday afternoon to Friday afternoon. Last time, it took her three application periods, but there was only one session left in the third.

mob8xO5Ce.jpg

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  19. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    is there a reason why whenever I think of Nanako, i envision to be wearing an apron.

the most recent kakenai was a contributor as well

20. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Nanachanzu at the front. my dream is real.
    I am so happy for all three of them. Nanako's reaction, or lack thereof is exactly what i expected. I was surprised she didnt cry. you go, adorable weirdo. in so happy to see her and nanami at either end. its just screams cuteness when you have both at the flanks