1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Personally, I don't mind if they convert 1st to 15th gen (plus D1 and D2) into 3 teams, as long as all of them can be fitted into the mains (as in shonichi members). But that would mean the maximum is 48 senior members. Right now they are at 57. They can simply ignore it and go ahead with it, but I would be really sad for those seniors.
    If people want a team with lots of 16th gen members in it, I think it would be better to fill team AKB with at least 16 senior AKB members and you will be left with 9 senior members for T4 which the rest of it can be filled with 16th gen. So 7 members would be promoted to T4 and the rest will serve as KKS.
    Also I haven't really factoring any kennin in it, which would complicate matters. But kennin won't perform a lot anyway, so I don't think it would really matter in the long run.

2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    But a lot of the older members, especially the most successful ones, don't perform regularly in the theater. I'm sure that more or less adds up to the right number, especially with all the upcoming graduations. In fact, that's probably why the 16th is so big.

(Also, 19 members is suspiciously exactly how many we have in 16th ;))

3. Rurouni

Actually they are pretty consistent in performing at theater. The one missing a lot is senbatsu members (because single promotions) and some members that have lots of outside work like Mayuyu, Yukirin, and Yui. Of course if you counting on the senbatsu absence during a single promotion period, then yes, 19 senior members for Team AKB can work. That is purely numbers tho. If we are talking about the members feeling, regardless of whether they will be performing a lot even as an under, they are still an under. This would probably trigger another round of graduation.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    57 regular, 6 D2, 6 of those 57 announced graduation, so if D2 promotes it stays at exactly the same number (57).
    Plus 10 kennin (that is, “outside” kennin, not AKB members who are kennin elsewhere, which ATM is only Yukirin.)

But… if this happens it will be after they've had a few months to mature, probably some (16th-ers) will have dropped out, probably more graduations will have been announced. I'd put the shuffle in the big summer concert.

Current 4 does have 19 members, so it's not out of the question. Team A debuted with 20, and had 21 for a couple of months between Mariko and the first graduation.

Edit: and by Summer someone will have ranked, probably Manaka, perhaps Zunchan. That gives them more of an excuse.

5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    NEWS

AKB48 Kenkyuusei will have their own stage. Shonichi will be on February 11th.

It was announced right now on SHOWROOM.

6. Rurouni

170205 showroom - KKS stage announcement

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    [​IMG]
    :rofl::1st: best human being

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  8. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just realised that Honma Mai was missing from the AKB SHOW performance of Dear My Teacher. Pretty awks as she was the only one missing...
    Which also leads to the possibility that 3 members are going to be culled from the shonichi, it's usually a 16nin isn't it?
    By the by, if this isn't going to include Draft 2 KKS then good lord is there a chance of them being promoted really really soon?

9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    As we've been saying, D2 draftees aren't treated as part of “Team KKS”, but rather as trainees in their respective teams. So they wouldn't be in the KKS stage.

10. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ah, so it would mirror NMB48 with the "bound kenkyuusei" system they implemented after the most recent shuffle, gotcha, thanks.
    (tbh I was hanging onto a shred of hope that it meant that we'd have them promoted real soon, but I'm still holding out for an announcement at the Kojimatsuri)

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Still tho i think the 16th gen members need some senpai figures to help them and D2 members would've been a good choice for that

And who knows, at first NMB D2s are treated just the same as AKB D2s, and the NMB 5th gen were given a lot of promotion as NMB 5th gens, just like our 16th gens. But then, when NMB KKS got their own stage, their D2 members actually joined in. So, it's unlikely but it's still possible for it to happen here

12. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    If I'm not mistaken, AKB did it first, D2 have been treated like that since they entered.

I do think they will though. It's been a while.

But that would be a demotion for D2. I don't think either they or their fans want that. Team trainee > regular KKS.

Sempai-wise, I think what's most likely to happen as we were discussing in the previous page, is a Team 4 v3, with someone senior as their mentor, like Sasshi, Miichan, and Kitarie have done. I'm betting Myao if she doesn't graduate first, but there could be other candidates.

13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Noice!! Hopefully it is a specifically put together stage like NMB's KKS-Stage. That one's lit.
    I swear to god if it's A1...

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

ALL the D2 from across the 48G were treated as "KKS bound to teams" since they were drafted (except for HKT).

The "normal KKS being bound to teams" was something new that NMB came up with.

But anyway, excited about the stage!
    It seems they are going full on with this gen. Wouldn't be surprised if they started popping out in the other teams stages soon as well.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Chill. I think that there'll be a great shuffle during Spring Festival in Yokohama. There are many places for D2 girls in A, K and B teams(especially A after Kojiharu and Owada Nana graduation), but there was no time and place to do this during last months(during Janken we had STU announcment).

16. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Oh yeah, we mentioned it in passing, but let me say it all the way in case anyone missed it :) they were on AKB48 SHOW! yesterday. There was a bit of documentary and then Dear My Teacher. Next week they're in again, with RIVER.

Their TV push has officially started.

17. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Who is the girl in the middle of the gif picture ?

Thank you guys ! ^^

18. Rurouni

You mean the one that is fishing? It should be Yamane Suzuha

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako