1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? (2016/07/16 - 2016/09/24)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 24, 2016.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Has episode 12 been subbed ?

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Not yet as of now.

3. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I'm sure it is coming.

Dante and Kanjo are masters of translation!

4. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  5. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    So, I predicted it was Rika from the get go but, couldn't have said how. That she stabbed an already dead Tokuyama was incredibly funny to me. It seems like a very berika thing to do. Overall, I thought the whole explanation and the subsequent reactions were very funny as well. Overall, I really enjoyed the show.

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ... I completely forgot about the nitroglycerin :fp::fp::fp:

I mean, i totally predicted that the teacher and Berika were involved... but... that death totally take off guard...

7. obikok

obikok Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Big thanks for Dante, Kanjo and all AIDOL crew for the hardwork
    m(_ _)m

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    So because I had already read spoilers beforehand I was aware that Berika was somehow involved.
    Security Guard, Police Officer get ignored. Sad but there is only so much you can cram into 12 episodes.
    A bit frustating that all the previous clues almost didn't matter and substantial proof just pops out of thin air.
    Lol at berikas explanation why she did it, I'd would have probably just smacked her right there.

Overall it was enjoyable even though writing was kinda meh towards the end.
    6,5/10

Subteam, thanks for your hard work. It has been a fun ride.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  9. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thank you for the subtitles!!! This would've been a much less enjoyable experience without being able to understand, so, really, thank you! @kanjo @Dante and whoever was involved!

What I enjoyed most was the girls acting and the overall vibe of the show. The plot itself started very interesting but then it was a bit disappointing towards the end in my opinion... the finish wasn't as strong as the start. But aside from a few weak acting, most girls did a pretty decent job, and I would love to watch a second season of this...

10. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    @Dante thanks a lot for yalls hard work! It was enjoyable just seeing the girls characters, I didn't even mind who was going to end up as the killer or anything else ;)

lol the ending "what are we gonna do?" How about NONE OF THE THINGS YOU DID THE FIRST TIME. :XD:

11. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Thanks to everyone at AIDOL for subbing this series, I've loved it from start to finish and am now firmly a Keyakizaka fan because of it :) With an ending like that, I'd just love it if there was a second series :1st:

12. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    First off, let me just add my thanks to everyone at Aidol for not only producing subs for the show, but also releasing it within a week or so of the actual airdate! It helps a lot to keep up the conversations with those who don't need subs :1st:

Overall I was satisfied with the performances, and were glad that those who were given a bit more plot managed to rise to the occasion admirably. What particularly impressed me, though, was Berika in her confrontation scene: the reason she did it was interesting in itself, but she definitely made it believable in my books, and I really liked her performance :chuffed:

Kinda suspected that one of the girls did it, with Berika ranking amongst the top names, but I also suspected they wouldn't end it with them killing Tokuyama [hehe]

I'm of two minds with a 2nd season: on the one hand I'm happy with how they ended it...but on the other I want to see what hijinks they can get into :p hell, if they can find a way to continue this storyline and include Hiragana Keyaki then count me in! :D

13. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Was just watching "Solomon's perjury"

Guess who I saw!!

http://imgur.com/a/23lNT

Considering this is a story about a murder/suicide, and involves schoolkids doing an investigation and a trial.

- I think we can figure out what Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? Was based upon [hehe]

New nogizaka single, Sayounara no imi

Also features Tokuyama, as well as the girl who looks like Ozeki

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Here's the OST for those of you who are interested. Perfect for this coming halloween lol. Piano Children is my personal fave. :3

• Like Like x 1
  15. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I downloaded the series but it's not sub, is there any site that allows me to download subbed or a file for sub lyrics? :cute::cute::cute:

16. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

aidoru has it

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I rewatched the drama for the third time and realizes many subtle foreshadowing that i missed before!

> Uemu looked tense whenever an adult stand near Kameyama / was looking at Kameyama because that's where she hid the phone!
    > Sato is the one who took out Tokuyama in episode 11 because she wanted to study his face so she can draw him perfectly.
    > When Neru first judged by the class during art class, Risa is the only one who did not join thumping her drawing board to the floor.
    > It's been foreshadowed a couple of time that Rika does weird things to attract attention, and that she does not have any friends (Opening of episode 10, where everyone is busy doing something but Rika)
    > The girls locker, both outside and inside (Like how Uemu is filled with occult drawing)
    > Some girls (LINE Trio?) wear a matching blue backpack
    > The hole in the clock (hidden camera number 2) was actually visible few episodes before it revealed from close up shot

• Like Like x 1
  18. ZeNoogi

ZeNoogi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I just watched the drama for the first time and didn't see any scene that shows Uemura looked tense, probably missing that.

My thoughts for the drama that all of them got even line in some episodes, though some episodes are a bit centered to Hirate/Neru. All in all it's a great drama and some of them might be potentially become an actress.

I'm completely lost my words when Sugai is mad ( is it episode 8/9? I forgot cos I speedwatch some of the episode). Her acting seems surreal. Another one would be, I always thought from the beginning of episode the one that has Tokuyama's phone is either Moriya or Sato but boy oh boy, they prove me wrong. :cute:

19. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Tokuyama's wife was the headmaster in Majisuka Gakuen 1. And I recalled the pervert infirmary teacher in MG1 was also in Nogi's 7th single MV, Barrette.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Then he was also a main character in Nogizaka's Bemars.