1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If you're talking about where does it come from, it's from A7, as @Kiri said.
    Those three girls are Team A members and had a performance today.

As for the story behind it... there's none? Like, it's just an outfit.
    The only "outfit with a story" I can think of is Acchan's graduation dress. :^^;:

And yes, next time a picture would be better than a description. ;)

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Japan loves military uniforms as fashion. Looking further into it (like the people who called for Keyaki to change their uniforms) is a mistake, always. lol

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is the shot. Note that the uniforms insignias don't match (see the collar). The same uniforms, with different mismatched insignias, were worn at Paruru's graduation stage for River. In that case, they were extra large because they wore them over the Hashire! Penguin costumes.

C3vdXqJVMAAkeDp.jpeg
    Paruru.jpeg

Attached Files:

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Two questions for me actually.

1) While watching AKBINGOs from 2010 (Around when Ponytail to Shushu came out). I was wondering, did Mariko end up growing her hair out again during that time (with all of the girls having a ponytail to go along with the video and performances for it)?

2) Been kind of wondering this for a while now, But have there been times where Acchan and Tomochin have not gotten along?
    I remember seeing this pic (Where Tomochin looked pissed while looking at Acchan who the 2011 SSK) plus also not exactly in tears after Acchan's Graduation Announcement)
    tumblr_m1njrk3YWU1qerg8so1_500.jpg

So I was wondering that.

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

1) I'm pretty sure Mariko just had extensions like Dasu did months ago. I have no record of her having long hair except for the very early days.

2) During the 2011 SSK, I'm pretty sure Tomochin was just upset that she was dropped to 8th from 4th(?) in the previous year. Unless she's happy for all the other members except for Acchan, then it's different. Otherwise, I would just assume that she's upset. I guess she was also kind of annoyed because of Acchan's behavior (something that is very common with everyone especially if they are unhappy). Regarding the graduation announcement photo, I don't think it really counts that much. I remember seeing Acchan's graduation and Yukirin kind of pretend cried so it's kind of the same? Maybe. The strongest thing that comes to mind when I hear that Tomochin dislikes Acchan is the dropping of Acchan's birthday cake. While I do believe that it's an accident (due to the bumps on the stage), there were quite an amount of people saying that it's on purpose.

Overall, I don't think they dislike each other. Maybe a little not getting along but I highly doubt dislike. Unless it's done for show, Acchan and Tomochin sort of hangs out together (whether it's just them or with other members).

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Maki is B. And yes, there are cross team subs for practically EVERY team performance now.

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Such a book is indeed scheduled for publication late next month:

http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1073.html

8. Matsui Hikari

I'm confused about the book. Will it only include the 48 singles (A-sides I'm assuming) or will it include some B-sides as well? 288 pages seem to be a lot.

9. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    For one of the Sousenkyos, why were Graduated members allowed to participate?

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It flopped because it was made basically for Acchan to participate again and she ignored the thing.

The girls who could participate never got past UG (low-senbatsu for Yuka), so they weren't gonna make splash anyway.

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

What I mean is they just wear stuff that looks good, regardless of any symbolism might be behind the patches or uniforms they wear. There's always people who look for extra meaning/motive when there is none.

12. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    did member have routine medical check up in group?
    after heard news about girl from other idol group dead because of illness i'm start worried the same could be happen in akb

13. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

@YagiNako Harrupi was rumored to have plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is quite hard to tell especially if they are young and still growing. Paruru's was a adult so it makes it easier to compare and contrast. Again everything is rumored, pretty much impossible to confirm unless they admit it.

@Doflamingo I don't know if members are subject to routine medical checks but I do know they get flu-shots at HS events. Illness can happen to anyone regardless if they are idol or not. Its up to the individual to get regular examinations and necessary precations.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's hard to know about surgery because we're talking about teenagers here, basically.
    The body change lots during those years, so yeah.

There has been a lot of teeth corrections though.
    And thank god, I'll never understand Japan's obsession with girls looking like wild boars.

15. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I read rumors and speculations about Iwata Karen, Tomochin, Yukirin, Mariko-sama, Mayuyu, Sato Amina, Miichan, Sakura, Haruppi, and maybe even on Acchan.
    Only internet rumors of course. No offence. (I mean almost all this are also part my favourites members )

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Iwata Karen was open about it. If I recall correctly she had to have her nose broken and repaired for medical reasons when she was younger and she got plastic surgery to make it look normal again after.

17. Matsui Hikari

I think Tomochin was one of the more famous ones of the plastic surgery rumor victim. Even if you look at her sister, she looks like the younger version of old Tomochin. Other ones I've heard of are Mayuyu (probably with her eyes but then again, she was quite young when she first joined), Haruppi (this topic was discussed for quite a while for a period of time), Sakura (some say it's the pouches under her eye and I say a nose job), Mariko (the photo from her highschool or middle school is the most used reference), Miichan, and some others that I might've forgot. I don't know for sure but Acchan seems to have gotten a face lift. I'm not sure about Karen though since I've never really closely followed her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    any girls who are obsessed with anime?

19. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Iriyama Anna, Watanabe Mayu and Takita Kayoko they call their self as anime otaku
    Nagano Serika from team 8 is the biggest fans of One Piece i ever know in 48G (beside Takamina and Yuria)
    from graduate member we have Iwata Karen, Morikawa Ayaka
    maybe more..

20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I wouldn't know if they're obsessed but I know Marina Yamada wants to be a seiyuu(voice actress) and seem really anime oriented and I think she cosplayed before for handshake events and also Naoko Okamoto seem to like animes a lot as well!For instance,it happened 2 or 3 times she had put together Gundam looking robots figurines during her showrooms!I would also recommend to take a look at both their showrooms on 161023 since they did it at the same time and they were cosplaying Rem and Ram from Re:Zero and I think at some point they were doing voices (I think Marina likes to do Hinata from Naruto)!