AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I saw HS sales is mentioned a lot. So, where I can see the list of HS sales of 48G members?

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

3. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    It was streamed on G+; there was no DVD release or anything but naturally recordings of the stream exist. I have a garbage-tier 360p rip, which is like, postage-stamp sized on my 2017 monitor lol.
    Its the same first day concert as the DVD, but different camera angles; as well 'fail' camera shots that are blurred, focusing on the wrong members sometimes, etc (Typical livestream concert problems)
    And of course the audio is completely different and fixed for the DVD. Same as the other AKB livestreams.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    a year ago i watched a documentary about the life of unranked akb48 members
    i remember it was with Shimada Haruka but can someone tell me who the other girl was?

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    If you guys were talking about the concert where Acchan announced her graduation, they actually released a Bluray version of it a few years ago (and they actually released a DVD version a few months after the concerts)

http://shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/list/1/1017

7. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    sorry for the silly question, i kind a new in 48G
    why "10nen Sakura" MV called the darkest 48G MV in history??
    from what i see that MV looks happy and cheerful

8. Basstian

Basstian Kenkyuusei

Yeah, it looks happy and cheerful but... read this. That interpretation makes sense to me...

And if you're interested, here is a thread about other dark 48 Songs...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

This might be a weird question but the 48Gs constantly wear strapless costumes so do they wear strapless bras or is there a padding built in the costume? I find strapless bras hard to support big boobs (someone like Mio or Nattsun) and changing would be awkward if the girls have no bra inside lol

Edit: I see the transparent strap but most of them seem to be connected to the costume itself which I'm assuming is so that the costume doesn't fall.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

A lot of performers use a sticky thing to cover the...more sensitive areas. So they don't have to wear a bra or anything, but even with a costume malfunction you won't actually see the...prohibited area.

Human rules of propriety are actually fairly ridiculous if you think about it.

11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    oh thank you, i never know until i read that article
    and people say MV 10nen Sakura had a sequel..HKT song they said

12. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Otona Ressha is the song you're thinking about
    Edit: I have a couple questions. First, why did Matsumura Kaori get a solo single? And second, what was everybody's reaction when Mitsumune Kaoru announced graduation? I felt like she was getting pushed a lot.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Kaotan got a solo single because memes.
    But really it's because she does a lot of backstage / extra filming for SKE, became popular through her mini-show, and so Sasshi was able to produce a single for her. If there's more to it than that, I'm not aware of it.

I just barely remember Mitsumune Kaoru's graduation and the buzz surrounding it. I think I saw the reactions vary from "that's such a waste, really too bad" to "she was stuck-up and demanded more than she deserved, her overreaction at the SSK and quitting for not ranking is so selfish". There was a lot of speculation on whether she had an eating disorder too (she started as a model iirc).

14. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    What kind of character was Mitsumune Kaoru?

15. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    'Cool beauty', 'ikemen', 'otaku', 'next Mariko-sama'.

I feel like people were disappointed but not surprised. Because she had been off sick for a while before she announced. Expectations were really high for her; prior to joining AKB she worked in a maid cafe and did modelling, and she had a bit of a fanbase already. And she was pushed really hard; starring in a CM with the kami-members as a KKS. She and Ryoka were the aces of 13-gen, they were an odd couple with Mittsu being really tall and Ryoka being really short. So she gained a lot of fans and a lot of antis in a really short space of time. She was easily the thinnest girl in 48G, and she was off sick a lot, so yeah, there were a lot of ED comments as well.
    Here's her thread from when she announced: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...mitsumune-kaoru-kaoru.4639/page-6#post-611049

16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Super-Kenkyuusei, also natural born artist (enough to have her own art exhibitions after she graduated).

17. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    If you buy any single after its initial release date, will you still get a bonus. When I got "Oh My God" from NMB48, I got a Kishino Rika photo as a bonus. Is this the same for any single I can buy.

18. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    If you are talking about the photo that comes inside the cd case then yes, it should be there as long is unopened. On the other hand external shop bonus photos are limited and may not last too much time.

AKB48's limited edition singles don't come with photos, same as for SKE48's regular editions.

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last year I bought from CDJapan a selection of regular edition singles going back as far as Sayonara Crawl and they all contained photos, so at least as far as that retailer is concerned then yes you do get them.

20. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Thanks for the answers. I only wanted to know the answer since people got pictures from as back as 2012.