1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    TiARY TV ep32 (Kuma, Ryoha, Yuzuki, Sugawara, Kanon, Ruka)

if the video does not show watch the video here

【Tiary TV # 32 / Guest Corner】 Valentine Special ♡ "Delusion Confession Battle" : Ryoha vs Yuzuki vs Sugawara

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Rion just announced her graduation, so by end of March Team S will be losing at least 3 Members (I really hope that's all for now...). So I really hope they'll promote the remaining 7ki's asap, with Jurina basically always absent they'll need 2 unders all the time anyway

3. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Eeeeehh...it's so sad to hear that:(. Will miss her amazing piano skill esp in escape or kin no ai gin no ai performance (and furumarion too). I hope the best for her after graduate.

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    In the last hours there's been a fuss about avex limiting over seas sells, there's any true info about this and if it's true it will affect ske?

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    It only affects anime stuff as far as I know so you should be ok.

edit: there seems to be an update about this situation and... Yeah, anything published by Avex will NOT be shipped outside of Japan. Looks like Ebay is gonna be your way to go now if you want SKE CDs/DVDs...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  6. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

What a terrific idea Avex

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Maybe that explains why i was unable to preorder the new album...

8. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Hmm, I guess if you use Tenso it shouldn't be a problem, right? The CDs are shipped to a Japanese address first after all...

But I really don't get the reason for this, every artist strives for more recognition, and avex just ignores that completely? o_O

9. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

wait I don't get why Avex did this? They are not the ones shipping the cd's overseas, why stop the distributors from doing it. The customers pay for shipping anyway.

10. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

There wasn't something about Oricon no longer taking sales to overseas into consideration to build their rankings? Maybe it's related?

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I pre-order the album, and still not receiving a notification abut cancellation... that's why i come to ask D:

12. leocgomes

It seems that the ban affects only Avex Pictures.

13. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Doesn't ship oversea ?? ..... well ... you can always get a proxy service like buyee, tenso, etc to get you a Japan address and fwd the mail back to you.

14. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Hasn't that been the case anyway for years ... sales to overseas purchasers don't count.

It is a very stupid thing to do anyway (assuming that it does cover SKE items). It's not as if they are losing out on international sales, I cant go into my local HMV and buy a SKE disk or go onto my local Amazon and buy a locally released SKE disk (I wish I could, it'd save om shipping!).

All it will do is anger people and force them to use a reshipper, thus costing them more, thus probably meaning they spend less on actual goods as more of their total budget will be going on the shipping process rather than the goods themselves.

Does explain why it wouldn't let me pre-order the new album via Amazon JP though

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I contacted Tenso and asked if they were also affected by this export ban. this is what they answered me

Well ... since i can't find any kind of anoucement on the avex site, I'm still not sure if the use of proxy services would work or not.

16. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

But there are soo many label companies.

17. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Well there are two forms of proxy companies so that would complicate things further ... from my understanding Tenso just provide you an address in Japan which reships what you purchase to you but you still make the purchase yourself (I think, I don't actually use them) whereas companies like FromJapan make the purchase for you as well, i.e. you pay them, they then buy the item, receive it and send it on to you.

The first of these could still be seen as a foreign purchase from Avex's perspective as a foreign payment type (non-Japanese card) is being used whereas the latter has the item purchase as being a purely Japanese transaction and its none of their business really what happens after that.

18. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    Right now, the thing is that Avex Trax is not under the ban. So, we can still purchase SKE, Kisumai, Koda Kumi etc... releases. Through CD Japan. There was an official announcement about it on Weibo ("According to CDJapan’s official Weibo account this does NOT apply to Avex’s other subsidiaries. As mentioned in the original article, only products published by Avex Pictures will be affected.") (source), so I think, we're safe now. Let's hope it'll stay like this in the future too.

Amazon JP was already d*cking around with orders already, even before the "Avex ban" came, so...

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
  20. leocgomes

True, but they may deal with things in different ways.

Anyway, it was just a assumption.

Enviado de meu XT1563 usando Tapatalk