1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Imagine if Fat Autumn actually gave Silent Majority to NGT :chuffed:

2. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Thank you for sharing this <3 it's very hard to find subbed NGT48 material!

3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I miss dem SasshiNGT interactions. Those interactions are the only thing that made SashiKita worth watching

4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yes! Silent Majority is a masterpiece! Katomina commented that they had difficulty in choreography because they didn't have much time to train and hadn't done that type of movements before (specially that elbow moves while turning). They were impressed how amazing Keyakizaka46 is as they're perfectly sincronized and NGT should reach that level for debut, to have a song that others can't imitate so easily.
    You're welcome! In the end we all care about Moeka if she's really happy standing as NGT48 member. :chuffed:
    Actually I liked SashiKita pretty much (I'd rather studio action shows than walk programs like Niigatta Friends). There were some great moments like Katomina's baton twirling (I'm still upset they didn't put the whole Kibouteki Refrain segment in the extras DVD), Ogiyuka's synchronized swimmer entrance and Noepi's Hamburg. But yes, the interaction between members was the best part of that show. I liked Tabe Shoujo more than SashiKita itself. In the end we got some adorable HKT/NGT interactions like Sasshi/Moeka, Haruppi/Katomina, Mio/Noepi, etc. :)

5. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I didn't realize Sasshii was even in touch with Moeka, she's such a great sempai to so many 48 members.
    I know I'm definitely guilty of forgetting the pressure girls like Moeka(less popular centres) get but from the clips we saw of TDC she seems to be really growing into it. Maybe max toki getting to #1 helped motivate her to be more in the position. I was impressed at her saimajo, it was definitely rough around the edges and the other members definitely felt a little more "feminine" than the keyaki girls do(not saying they're not feminine, but how they act in saimajo) but it had a charm to it.

I like katomina's motivation from trying out saimajo and wanting their own song others can't easily imitate.

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah Noepi & Moeka were really entertaining on that show and it made me love them more (Noepii's Hamburg tho lmao) but it's just kinda sad that it's more of a HKT show with NGT as guests rather than an HKTxNGT show. Still tho SashiKita > Niigatta Friend

7. Miizun-Sensei

Miizun-Sensei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    Any information about NGT48 mail anniversary?

8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @Blu-Cherri Back when Sasshi was still in AKB48, her senpai Matsubara Natsumi bought her some hot drink and ice cream to reward her effort for finishing a 25 meters swimming proof (AKB Swimming Festival). Sasshi was so moved that someone could be kind to others so, a short time later, she paid a ramen to a KKS for her effort to suddenly cover Kojiharu's position in a stage (she didn't say who was the KKS). Since then, Sasshi's had a very special relationship with her juniors, like Paruru, Maeda Ami, and of course the entire HKT. Several members have shown admiration for her lately, like Jurina, Juri, etc. In SashiKita Gassen, she gave some advice not only to HKT's members but also to NGT's such how to make the program more attractive, what to say/do, what not to do, etc.
    And she especially cares about Moeka. Moeka has potential but it has to be worked on. I don't think she's going to quit NGT but she has to put up with the psychological for this to happen. At least she took the weight off not being center for a while. Maybe this helps her to have ambition on her own to aim the top.

@diocristian48 We couldn't really blame HKT at SashiKita, variety is their strengh and NGT were too timid as it was their first time in a varitey show. Noepi's Hamburg was epic but I really come to like her after watching the 2nd Sports Day, when she was left alone cheering on the bleachers and when she got 2nd place running, she was happier even than the 1st place. :^^;:
    About Niigatta Friends, I find it's too slow paced. It's not bad at all but if you think Team 8 is doing great with their new TV show, you would expect more. Anju just finished with a "Umama mia" (which was funny) but if you watched to NIII stages, Anju, Noepi and Rikachan did great at the 2nd MC (that between Kagami no Naka no Jeanne d'Arc and Two Years Later) along with Okappa and Tsugumin (now Noepi and Tsugumin were replaced by Mofuchan and Rittan after the Unit Shuffle). It isn't that NGT doesn't have great members (we saw various in the first episode) so I find it would be better if they had more time to show their skills than just wandering around the city.

@Miizun-Sensei What is mail anniversary?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  9. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    @Humbucker thank you for the stories about Sasshii! I thought I knew a lot about her(I remember the swimming festival itself) but I didn't know these interaction stories.

I think it's good they're letting Moeka take a bit of a a pressure break right now with Rika riding her popularity wave, it'll give her some perspective and drive whilst being able to relax a little bit.

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @Blu-Cherri Sasshi talks about this episode in her long interview at the documentary "to be continued". She says that Nattsumi were in Team K and Sasshi in Team B back then but both of them were already in Team A at the Swimming Festival time (2010) soon after the Team Shuffle (2009).
    I think Moeka must be a funny person but she can't express herself properly and she ends up looking like a weirdo. You can see in SashiKita that she tries to be funny taking back the Valentine's chocolate from the "boy" or in Niigatta Friends when she changes the positions of face and hand in the holes of the photo panel, but it usually backfires.
    Maybe she knows about her difficulty expressing herself and she finds that fans don't like her, not accepting herself as a center. If she can express better, it may help improving her self-confidence.

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I hope NGT has more reps than SKE when the next single comes.

12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Don't NGT48 have actual activities currently? Members can appear on Showroom almost every evening.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ 1st single for sure now lol

16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Expect a cheery festive song then with all that audience.

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The comments were mostly positive tho

===========================