1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 9th [Bagutte Iijan] (2017/02/15)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Spin off version

2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Yeah, that sounds a bit too low. What's going on with the sales numbers recently overall? This doesn't sound good... (Also checked SCANDAL's and Leo Ieiri's best album sales - they were #2 and #3 to Korean BIGBANG, but for such best albums, these numbers also sounded low - only over 10,000 and that's it! Whaaaaat????? :shock:)

3. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Sad to see HKT's sales still remaining about the same. Compared to the other groups, I feel like they are the only ones who are not pass their prime yet. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like they're growing either. They really need to get a breakthrough hit now otherwise their girls will start dropping like flies and they'll be stuck performing Melon Juice for the next 10 years.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol level cap is real

Idk they stock piles sheeet tons of kawaii girls that should last them for 10 years at least lol

You sure are going to lots of places, Yuihan one and this

Good luck bro, remember to take pics for us :D

Seems good handshake results isn't proportional with sales? Or is it even relevant? idk mang

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  5. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I don't mind the "stagnant" sale, because if CD sale number is the only thing you use to gauge success you can become slave to it. Look to the "Million-copy single" for example. With lower numbers there is more room for error and experimentation of senbatsu as well. Members are more likely to stay because they really believe they have a chance to get in and more eager to prove themselves. I think this single is a really great prove of that. Just today, Piichan, Asuka and Shinamon was on ANN doing promotion work. 4th gen were going around stores helping the "Pops". Mirun and Hana were doing CD opening streams. At least among members there are alot of enthusiasm in this single.

C4s2l2oUcAALDkk.jpg C4s2M_1UcAEMWLY.jpg C4s2MK5UMAAux-Y.jpg C4s2muLVcAEYObA.jpg C4s2Y8UUEAEOMF7.jpg C4s2Zu2UcAAsrYl.jpg C4s19-4UYAApTkI.jpg C4s19LdUYAAuYXl.jpg C4s21rOVUAEnJp-.jpg C4s22tkVYAIz3fj.jpg C4s23itUoAAsKs3.jpg

Piichan, Asuka, Shinamon and Mio on ANN
    http://hkt48douga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-8245.html

Mirun
    http://hkt48douga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-8239.html

Hana
    http://hkt48douga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-8235.html

• Like Like x 1
  6. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

That's good for members who have fighting chance of being in senbatsu but what about girls who are already senbatsu locks who want to do better? I guess they can fight for space in AKB then lol

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

HKT48's 9th Single (Baguette Iijan) (2nd Day Sales)
    Day 2:
    9,362 (195,604) (1st)

8. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    IMG_8461.JPG
    Isn't this uniform the same as EreMirun center MV?

9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    No.

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ It is, isn't it?

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Similar? Yes. The same? No.

In the PV, the girls have pleated skirts and no black stockings. Also, the skirts in the PV are a bit longer (below the knee).

Lastly, the image is 853 pixels vertical. Too large. Resize or thumbnail. Otherwise a mod will delete it.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol...aside from the stockings the dress design is basically the same despite the length of the skirt and minor detail accessories...guess that was a beta version

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

the gap between Oricon numbers and Billboard is getting ridiculous...
    according to Billboard Bagutte Iijan sold 302,582 copies.

http://www.billboard-japan.com/sp/d_news/detail/47597

as for the sales... dunno, I am kinda past the stage when I am bothered by sales. as long as the sales are enough to keep them afloat and as long as I am happy with girls, their activities, atmosphere and group overall, it'a all good.

ps: cuteness overload!

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

smh wow!

Why these things Oricon has is just getting lazy and stupid now :fp:.

15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Well, that is ridiculous difference. I thought at best it will be around 50k. That is more than 50% increase vs Oricon numbers!
    I also agree with you. As long as the sales is enough to keep them running, then it is enough. If people think 48 sister group can compete with AKB, Nogi, or even Keyaki, they should probably erase that thought. They are not on an even footing with them. Probably if they get a song like 365 or Silent Majority, it might propel them to the top... momentarily. Sustaining it will be difficult.

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

lmao

And with Oricon it was something like...

Saikou - 210k
    Bagutte - 195k

Oricon is getting ridiculous.

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

That is why I think the current difference is ridiculous. Usually, percentage wise, the difference shouldn't be that big. The biggest difference I see (percentage wise) is from SSK single which is understandable. It is either there are now more bulk orders than ever, Oricon somewhat came up with a new rule again that can affect this kind of sales, or Soundscan counting airs.
    I guess we will start to see members quoting Billboard number more often now since regardless of the accuracy, bigger number is nicer.

19. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Honestly don't know why it should matter if people buy in bulk, a sale is a sale... if they don't agree with 48G gimmicks that's something else...

Thanks @hjr1891 , i really have no idea how to check for the pic size...

Although not the exact same uniform, definitely very similar, specially the ribbon...

20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, I don't particularly get it either? Like in Hello Project u can buy a box set that contains all the versions and it ain't cheap...but you're paying for all 4+ editions...that should honestly count as whatever number of CD's not just 1CD sold. If I buy 20 CDs that should count as 20 copies sold...

But good HKT~ decent sales for them~