1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayasaka Tsumugi (Tsumugi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    wouldn't it just be something like this? cupcake.jpg or are you talking about that bob haircut that Yamada,OdaEri,Kurenyan and Shiorin have :lol:(Rinchan would be hella cute with bob hair)
    Although Medium/Long hair suits her way better due to the different arrangements she does to her hair. And Rinchan really love her Kashuushas so it's unlikely for her to ever go bob short for a long time.

Her current medium hair during today's KojiHaru stage was amazing with all the arrangements.

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  3. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    eh ? It's totally fine because you don't really see Rinchan mention Yuiri in her mobame. And so it's pretty onesided from Yuiri. And Rinchan is invincible to these of things because all she see is KojiHaru and Acchan.
    And Rinchan is the member that you should be the most worried regarding Tsucchan being stolen from Nagichan.
    Yuiyui and Naru have been trying their luck last weekend with Yuiyui keep walking up to Tsucchan and holding her hand in lovers handhold during the Bunbun recording when Nagichan was in that cold Snow Fairy Festival. While Naru was talking to Tsucchan all the time during the Bingo recording on Friday while also spending a lot of time with her during the latest bunbun recording. And of cause they got even closer because they had a lot of time alone together after the bunbun recording where they had a lot of serious talk surroundings a lot topic and Naru have always said that her talks really fit with Tsucchan so there are a lot of things they sympathize with one another.
    Rinchan have said it before that a lot of her way of thinking regarding team 8 really matches with Naru so it's not all surprising that Tsucchan and Naru was able to hit off.
    Rinchan went for a dinner with Tsucchan on Sunday then they slept together again in the same hotel room despite both of them was in different hotel rooms on a single bed even though Tsucchan had to wake up early the next day because she had to return to Yamagata. But that morning Tsucchan left a really cute written message for Rinchan before she left.

HayasakaGuchi is precious and they're always connected in some way no matter how far they're away from each other.

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    — Don't you think that this Yuiyui gori push and how they always focus on her cuteness instead of her skills is annoying?
    — Yes.

— Tsu-kun, don't you think that Naru is being too meany with me? Isn't she too jealous?
    — Yes.

"It was wonderful, but it wouldn't work out."

They call it LINE.

5. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Tsucchan was the only who bought Rinchan to her room I believe [hehe]
    LINE? What is that ?
    Inb4 we fail to get that Tsucchan avatar because it's the last day of the event and there's like 50k point left. I would like to blame Nagi fans if this doesn't get completed.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Lol I was rewatching the line Stamp thing recently and found the survey results interesting. There was so few pair back then like HayasakaGuchi(Yuiyui was locked on Nagichan),Kurena/Yokomichi,Hattori/Harupyon and Yamada/Nao(before Tani comes in at the training camp).
    Things worked out for Naru,YokoYui and Nanamin. But what happened to Karin in these past 2 years [hehe]

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    "Iine?... Iine? What is iine?"

You didn't really think that twenty people could help that much, right?

"Who's the most popular right now? This midget... Let me give her some Valentine's chocolate".

Karin is the second most popular eito right now.

When I was watching Nagi's SR today I thought that I would ask her what she wanted to do to the staff after being called from Hokkaido just to sit in a table.

And who's that brown-skinned girl wearing pink?

7. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Please I've been doing on 3 accounts for a while now... :cry2: I've missed so much SR recently because this female Ota decided it was a good idea to enter an event 4 days before it ends...500k is not that easy to get :fp:
    I'll just chill when the Nagichan avatar event start. the journey to 47 avatar is endless :(
    :lol: I was talking more about her personality... she just seem so passive in that longer video. And yes ! she's the clear #2 now.
    Isn't that the legendary member Morikawa Yui?

Edit: It finally ended.. Tsucchan will finally have an avatar on SR. Now back to NBA.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I-I... I hope Tsucchan doesn't get an avatar!!!

No doubt about that.

I hope you're kidding.

9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Oh I misspelled her name. But she's the legendary member that very few DDs have completed as many of them are on a quest to HS with every single team 8 girl.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Just open the link I gave you, dammit...

Okubora Chinatsu?

What a stupid idea! This thing is going to be disbanded in a few months...

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She doesn't count! Just seeing her at once is rare among team 8 fans.
    It's the chubby child Tsucchan... what do you want :lol:

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Just face it: no one, and I mean NO ONE will ever shake hands with every eito there ever was.

Besides Nagi to stop SRing? That Tsucchan gives her some strength after her (Nagi) name isn't called in this year's Sousenkyo. Oh! And an Oita member that was born in Oita but lived her whole life elsewhere. Oh! And a graduation concert for Azuma Rion with Team Hokkaido. Oh! And to write something on "Two channel". Oh! And that Nagi and Tsucchan live together in Tokyo (but not with Nagi's brother). Oh! And an AKB sister group in Romania.

Momoka looked the same.

13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Isn't he somewhere really far away atm which is why she couldn't give the chocolate she made to him and only gave it to her dad. Definitely not in Hokkaido.
    She was already a JK back then and she haven't grown since... Tsucchan still haven't graduated from middle school.
    Momoka's niece just had an Okuizome and her brother is apparently a huge splatoon player that have over 10k follower on twitter(I can't find it).
    ????? That would also be a huge miracle. Oita is too scary so let us just have a good girl.
    I just want Sasshi to stay away from the team 8 girls. She's clearly aiming for Yuiyui recently.
    Team Hokkaido graduation concert is in 4 days and I don't think any 48 group girl will be appearing on it(NANAMIN! HASHIMOTO!). Hashimoto Kanna and Hashimoto Nanami...Harupyon might have been unlikely to be an idol in this era.
    SKE is such a dumpster fire :(
    HayasakaGuchi SR hype ? nahhh. And I have faith in some of the remaining Nanamin ota that won't Ota graduate to jump ship to Nagichan if they're from Hokkaido. But yeah Tsucchan will be there for her if she managed to somehow not get ranked. And Nagichan ota that stay home are probably already preparing to make a big splash in the next SSK so It's hard to imagine her not get ranked.
    and fk 2two channel" WTF is new Trio... Don't put Rinchan next to the two lolis. Let Rinchan shine on her own in her own way so keep the 3 loli together.
    HidaAya said that she'll be in staying in Tokyo for a week+ so it looks like all the member will be assembled in Tokyo once again for a long period. Ikumin is sadly down being sick.
    And I'm still surprised that Yuiyui climbed Tokyo Tower for the first time in her life recently with Rinchan after they went to the KojiHaru shop(despite all the Tower she gets from SR). Serika have also never climbed Tsutenkaku... so can't the new Oita girl just be someone that have gone to Oita once [hehe]

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I think he's in Tokyo.

You don't really think that chocolate was for her parents and her brother, right? C'mon, that thing is too huge; she's obviously dating a wrestler.

Stop being a stalker!

I'm starting to think that it's Yuiyui that doesn't leave her alone.

I don't know, I'm not seeing too many Sat... Nanamin fans to oshi Nagi because they're so different. Even if they're from the same town, it's not like that were oshiing Nanamin because of where she was born and Asahikawa isn't that big to begin with. And Hokkaido still has Sayaya...

Wait and see.

Oh yeah, there's something that I've been wanting to ask for ages but I always forget about it. Is it possible that Nagi has a lot of fans in Hokkaido that would vote for her but they don't show up in handshakes because, well... it's too frigging far from Hokkaido?

No matter how you see it, Team 8's top three is Yuiyui, Naru and Berin. And although she's older it's not that much of a gap between them, especially in a couple of years.

0/4 (1)

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It's a tribute to her SR followers.

https://goo.gl/Cc8T60

15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    This camera man is too competent. That video is probably one of the best oshi cam I've seen.
    How... how is HidaAya almost selling out a slot. What happened? did the Nogi otas that was watching her piano SRs suddenly felt like going to her HS now [hehe] I'm really happy that she reached 8k follower on SR though.
    Yokoyui sadly have a problem with her lack of appearance at her school so she's in a pretty bad state on that part so she might be tied down at her school for a while.
    Please Sasshi is all about that lolicon train... She was talking about how she was worried Yuiyui might be kidnapped if she goes home alone.
    ?? It was totally made just for SR. That didn't look eatable.
    That's true in a lot of cases. And there are also a lot of fans that think it's pointless to apply for HS for a lot of team 8 girls atm because there's always the risk of someone graduating at SSA. But imo it's way better to make the girls happy when they see themselves being sold out than seeing 0/4 and leave. Harupyon selling out her slot High tension and getting upgraded to 8 slot was huge for her.

https://twitter.com/paopaoPap/status/832245685902729216
    C4y7CNsUEAANA-7.jpg
    So cute !

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Too bad he's a DD.

"New Ikuta!"

See, Lala, it's better to play the piano instead of playing golf and speaking English. Ota like girls next door.

I smell a yankee!!!

Yes, Sashiko, give them ideas.

Then why did she wrapped them?

"What a huge fridge!"

Then I remembered.

I'm sure that were former Nagi fans.

Yeah, Shinji-kun is nice. Its traffic lights and signs look like monorails.

001.jpg

17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Her grade is still above average though :lol: But her grades are super drastic so she would have a lot of subjects where she gets high 80/90s and then is subjects that she gets 30-40 points(it all depends on how much she can cramp in overnight before the exam).
    Yamada is having the same problem lol and her grade is also bad. Kurenyan didn't go to school for like a month during January. Hijirin missed like a month of school during Ranman stage play.
    It's just the fate of team 8 girls.
    Isn't that great? [hehe]
    English seem like the worst trait to have as an idol :lol:

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I'm not even sure how to label her.

No, her problem is just being dumb.

Tho her problem is probably that she's awesome at things she loves but can't focus on things that she doesn't.

Yeah. Yankees.

Does he vote for Nagi?

That and being overly genki.

P.S.: You're the worst.

Just... because...

001.jpg

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    What did I do now?
    So cute !
    YDK
    tsu4.jpg
    The long awaited Anroke will air soontm.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Four-ti... I mean, @Fourever, I believe you have company.