1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Looking good gurl =D

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

2. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Yes, from the moment the song line up released I always wish this song will got MV, because having usual senbatsu set as a sidr b without MV is till kinda weird me LOL. Really glad to see meru's position, and the song vibes is more HKT ish rather than bug song.

3. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

good point! i noticed a lot of stuff stopped getting subbed. i didnt put 2 and 2 together to see that its cuz as girls graduate, especially the older members, so the old school subbers lose interest. i mean i lost interest as well when a lot of the girls (including Meru) stopped getting as much screen time.

4. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Will we be seeing some more Meru gravure soon? I hope so!!!!

IMG_8518.JPG

IMG_8519.JPG

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She's indeed having her first gravure in over a year or so, release in Manga Action on April 4th. Immediately going to be on the cover too. Couple that with being on Sashikoku:

afd3d9c2.jpg f9fdcec6.jpg 6e46bf4e.jpg 8e98327c.jpg

And some other 3rd thing she can't wait to tell people about, it's starting to look a bit like the beginning of a revival.

6. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
  7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    They're from her mail

8. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @xrahmx Mobame iirc

I'm looking forward to April 4th then!!! It would be awesome if things would start picking up for Meru!!

9. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    meru is looking so fit and healthy I'd cry everytime I saw her video now because I know that she has been working really hard..the thing with the body structure is there're the type of girls that doesn't get fat even if they ate a lot. But meru is not one of them, this is why I really proud of her because to gain her weight back..the amount of hard work and self control that she has to take is twice or trice harder than the type of girl I mentioned before. And I kinda see know why AkiP called meru the next jurina, the perkiness she has, how easy for her to interact with other member, older or younger it's kinda reminds me of jurina who loves to hug and kiss everyone LOL. Reaally hope she gets center back in HKT next album, really love to saw her in sashikoku. An does anyone have a link of bagutte ijan bonus where meru cooking, oh my good she's so cute jumping around because of the cooking oil [hehe], I wanna save that video.

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Actually somehow girls who bounce back and forth in body weight seems to be a bit more attractive. Or Meru is just cute in general bahaha

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Meru has had a comparatively rough year. A resurgence would be quite welcome.:)

Also, Nene should show her deko more often. (Going by you current avatar.);)

12. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

My birthday is on April 4th!! So excited!!

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  14. SaiDo

SaiDo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    April is mid-summer on my country. With Meru gravure coming up, I hope for the best for myself. [hehe][hehe]

15. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    It was nice to see Meru on Sashikoku, but it was soooo little.... I hope plenty more opportunities will show up for Meru! She still has a lot of room for improvement, and I hope she can regain all the charisma and energetic aura that she used to have! The fact that she worked on getting back in shape is a great sign that she actually wants to continue being an idol with her efforts and she isn't just waiting for things to happen... Let's support Meru this year in SSK! Last year I purchased voting codes off of ebay, and I was wondering if somebody knew other ways of buying votes, or some comitee for Meru or something! Let's not forget what happened last year, Meru's tears and all the effort she's been putting on improving herself!

16. SaiDo

SaiDo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meru's Taiwanese FC on Facebook are doing it. I'm not sure if the page admin can speak English.

17. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    meru just went for it ^^;;;;;;;;
    Schermopname (73).png

18. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Haha that gives Meru a whole new ecosystem of oshiris.

19. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I would too if I were Meru [hehe] Good for her!!!

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    oh wow.. she copped a feel? lol