1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kizaki Yuria (Yuria) / SKE48 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This might be a foreshadow for the upcoming SSK(?)

2. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I love how Yuria looks less yankii-ish whenever she's with older members like Yui. If else, she looks like a cute otouto lol

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

This girl has changed so little: 2010(13years old)
    [​IMG]

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  5. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Are you able to translate the details of the event? Like where or which branch and what will happen at the event?

Shosen book tower has an akiba location so i suppose it's that one?

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well, if you hook me up with a link...maybe

7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Tnx! The page you linked (akbdaily) has a portion that says etiquette rules and the main poster has some details? Not sure cause i cant read, could be just stuff about the book.

I'm guessing you just buy a book and all they do is hand it to you. Still a good way to see them though. I'm in tokyo for the thumbnail 2-shot on 3/20 and i can probably go to these bookstores if i can figure out where they are lol

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The etiquette rules are taken from book, and the main poster has no event details lol

lol probably idk either, if you can hook me up with the link I may take a look at it for ya. But you gotta take some awesome pics for us when you are there :D

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    For Shosen (thanks google). You may be too late: tickets were distributed on the 12th.

https://www.shosen.co.jp/event/50351/

Anyone interested can google Books Sanseido and look for events.

10. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Ah thank you. It's probably sold out as well. I didnt have access to internet last few days and only found out about it today.

Anyway, I'll see them both at the thumbnail 2-shot on 3/20.

Thanks again.

Sanseido was on 3/12 also. 3/13 for telephone. The book's only 1490 yen so it was pretty cheap to meet them. Book also has a photocard. Oh well. These two are really buddy-buddy now which is great.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Here's the video about the new book

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    OOOOOOHHH - Look who made Senbatsu AGAIN!!!! that's like EVERY A-side Single since the Fall.

Remember the STAGE48 Fan ranking is coming up....Remember OUR Girl needs to remind the Haters what Yuria shines like a Beacon of Idolness in the face of Adversity!

• Like Like x 2
  13. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Her two-shot and cd signing lines were really long so I guess there's things not accounted for by just the sousenkyo rank but everyone looks at that for the most part so I hope she ranks well this year.

yuria01.JPG

14. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Because we're broke af and can't bulk buy CDs for vote :^^;::fp:

15. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Haters? Yuria??? If any member was/is going to have haters, it's not Yuria! Go Yuria! Gambatte to all her fans!

• Like Like x 1
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I just got an update on Google+ from a group I follow: could anyone confirm if Yuria is not joining the SSK this year?! Apparently, she announced it on her radio show.

I think it's smart to strength-up her fanbase after last year, she's a proud girl after all. And it makes me happy she is keeping her word, that speaks greatly of her <3
    She was my favorite SKE member until her transfer, and even if sometimes it made me uncomfortable they skip over members in favor of Yuria, Yuria is a girl that I always enjoy to watch in performances and social media. Hope everything is okay with her.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Yo Dudes..... This could also mean a "Graduation" may be LOOMING. She's gonna be 21 (or IS already) soon. Maybe they offered her a CAPTAIN or Mgr position w/ STU48?? Maybe she'll be a Theater or FULL Time TV Actress soon- Girls who are trying to get "Traction" in AKB use the election to advance & advertise themselves - when a girl blows off the Election it's because 'AKB' is no long the "Bread & Butter" & they'll got other projects they want (or will soon) spend time on. I could be wrong - but this is usually what happens.

I personally wanted her to enter because I wanted to see her "Redemption" & rise (even back to the lower 20's) but I suspect she "knows something we don't" the other factors that cause her to make this decision haven't been revealed yet... Even if she doesn't Grad in 2017 - this shows me she doesn't have any faith in the election or simply doesn't care - which is BOLD. Unlike most girls in AKB, maybe she wants to succeed w/out using AKB for gigs...which is Ballsy & kinda admirable - and let's face it - Probably TRUE!

1 step ahead of the Anti's - Yuria is always cool.

19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I hope not. It's the wrong time to graduate.

20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I also wanted her to enter. My fear with her not entering is that if she feels she still want to stay in AKB then her job will decrease since she doesn't want to participate in SSK. Like most of non SSK participant don't really get a spotlight (except for Annin), then, I don't know. She already got it really good with Tofu, also a couple of jobs like that book thing. I'm just hoping that if she decide to still be in AKB, management still include her in AKB stuff, especially AKB drama, since she shine the most in acting.