Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

The song is just ok. The cover is simple. Nothing extravagant.
    Average I think?

Seems like AKB and Sakamichi A-Sides are just the same (not powerful) but Akip just recently said he got a great song so maybe it's for NGT's 1st debut single after all.

Anyway, The aozora unit is back. :banana: One of the best thing in this single.:corr:

2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    i had to rewatch the senbatsu selection to confirm
    man uemu is really tiny.
    and the justicr reference finally clicked. totally skimmed over that.
    the fact that he put nanachanzu side by side makes me really happy. nanakos blank stare what i live for.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

So I listened to the track a couple of times and took a day to digest my feeling. I really want to be partial to this song cause I absolutely love Keyakizaka -- and also the NGT song and this song overpowered my abilities to not get distracted. Here are my thoughts:

I really love EDM generally, and I usually like it when the girls decide to do it. Keyakizaka has always kind of flirted with the sound due to their image and most recently the SakamichiAKB track. However EDM is difficult to pull off. A lot of the time it sounds nice but often can become bland due to vocal pitfalls. Great EDM songs do exist in the 48/46G history such as Uza -- but misfires are a plenty too. For example the SakamichiAKB song is good, but ultimately quite bland and disappointing. The vocal experimentation was way too lacking and so was the melody. Thus coming into this track I was highly anxious. I know Keyaki girls can pull it off but I was still really nervous. Firstly I'll rate their A-Sides so far: Futari>Sekai>=SaiMajo>Fukyuwaon. This doesn't mean the song is bad. Hell SaiMajo is third and is still legendary -- I just find all their songs are awesome. In context this song just doesn't hold up --yet. The lyrics are really good for this song and I'm pretty confident in their live performances and MV. The song has a really good melody and the edm isn't fully overpowering. It's a great club banger. But it does sound pretty plain sometimes, like a typical Team K BSide. Those BSides are awesome, but often are, well, not ASide quality for Keyakizaka. Moreover the opening verses are consistently sung weakly -- especially shocking for Techi who can sing well. I hope it's just low quality radio consequence. The chorus is really fun but also a bit jarring at times. The song is exhausting, different to Futari, which was refreshing. Ultimately it's a strong song but not comparable to their other ASides which challenged typicality. Looking forward to more Keyakizaka material!!

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    W Keyakizaka no Uta MV preview from Overture
    C7UJsI4VoAE4Fb0.jpg

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

who could find Techi in this photo ?

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I can. She's right in the middle, because i know it's suzumoto ponytail next to her, holding techi's waist with her arm.

i can bet 10 AKB Dollars

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just to give an idea of interest in this release, the audio alone has 640,000 views on YouTube Japan in two days. Not sure how that compares to past releases or other groups, but it seems like a lot to me. And that's just the most-watched version. There are numerous others with 10,000-90,000 views each. Here's a version with good-looking and easy-to-read karaoke'd Japanese lyrics, for those so inclined.

I've been listening to the song over and over and enjoying it more and more as it becomes more familiar.

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So, everybody is wearing the same seifuku? Also, their seifuku seem to be simple, humble yet elegant (just like Nogi 3rd gen's). I don't know... this touches me deeply. It shows that they are indeed ONE Keyakizaka, it shows that they are humble. Anybody get the same feeling about this? Or am I just weird? Perhaps I am. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  9. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Uh, the DM video got taken down.
    Trying the Private Youtube Link:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Wondering about the covers, is the hiragana's uniform the same as kanji's? From what I saw in the covers, hiragana's color is a bit lighter than kanji's, or is it just the effect of outdoor shoot?

If they get the same uniform, they are now one and miscible, like nogi and their under member.

EDIT: Have watched keyakitte, hiragana has gray-red theme, so cool..

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    32 girls climb the hill together. This is the essence of Sakamichi group. They always up for challenge and conquer them. :)

As for 4th, for me, the previous three singles showed different things.
    - SaiMajo, emphasized on its meaningful lyrics.
    - Sekai ni, they show that they can sing a song with unique song structure and tone (poetry reading and etc).
    - Futari Sezon, I can say that the music arrangement for this song is in superb level. Some people said it has purple line in it, which add some elegance. Basically, the music is rich.
    Now, after lyrics, song structure and music arrangement, what else can Keya shows to us? There is another one that they haven't tried to show on main single. The dance. So, I believe, Fukyouwaon will have one of magnificent dance ever seen. :cute:

• Like Like x 3
  12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    When Fuuchan declared it's going to be good, i can't help but to feel that it is going to be real good.

This is also going to be the first time Kanji and Hiragana share the same uniform!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I really like the small, subtle symbolism shown by Keyakizaka. This is one unique group.

• Like Like x 3
  14. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

When one of best dancer said so, we better believe it :D

And for uniform, i think they will use same uniform for W Keyakizaka no uta. Why would they use different uniform that distinct to each other, it their "unite" song :chuffed:

Edit : they use different color:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Management is doing a good job gradually bringing them together. Gradually is the right way. The Hiraganas' uniform is now closer in tone than it has ever been, at least since the 11 joined Neru. The last two KeyaKake shows were another step; now I hope the Hiraganas are on the show permanently. But still not on KeyaBINGO. Continuing to give the Kanjis some precedence. Wearing the same uniform for W-Keyakizaka no Uta is another step. The lyrics of W-Keyakizaka no Uta leave no doubt that the intention is to merge the groups -- in some way. Tuesday-Wednesday are the Hiraganas' one-man live. Their performance there will help decide how fast they are really united with the Kanjis.

I've come to the conclusion that, frustrating as it may be for some of the Hiraganas' fans, the 5th release is the time for the remaining Kanjis who have not had a taste of the front line -- Habu, Ozeki, Nijika -- to get their taste. Then the late fall or next spring release could see some Hiraganas in the senbatsu. I think the Hiraganas still feel how much more experienced the Kanjis are and have no trouble seeing them take precedence, as long as the Hiraganas continue to gradually get more and more chance to shine.

But as many comments on 2channel agree, these past two weeks on Keyakake have been a revelation of just how much personality and idol talent there is in Hiragana. Tuesday and Wednesday we should get an idea of how much their already decent level of singing and dancing has progressed over the past couple of months. Not that the show is going to be on TV, as far as I know.

W-Keyakizaka no Uta should have fairly simple choreography, so the two groups match. But from the sound of it, the choreography of Fukyouwaon will take the Kanjis to an even higher level, and continue to give the Hiraganas something to strive for.

As someone who has said they believe in believing the fantasy, I'm 100% behind @Obelovic's "weird" assertion that this group continues to be humble (and kind, and maintain the bonds between them). The lovely way the Kanjis reacted wholeheartedly to the Hiraganas' performances on KeyaKake gave me a good feeling about this,

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Keyakizaka no Uta MV BTS from Overture
    005GBfMdgy1fdtsfds201j31lq29w4qp.jpg 005GBfMdgy1fdtsfgewh5j31mf29oqv5.jpg 005GBfMdgy1fdtsfitrluj31ly2adhdt.jpg 005GBfMdgy1fdtsflsv6mj31m02abhdt.jpg 005GBfMdgy1fdtsfulhl7j33a22b34qu.jpg 005GBfMdgy1fdtsfxj05kj31ll2a6kjl.jpg 005GBfMdgy1fdtsg1vzphj31ly2ae4qq.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Those making of pictures,,, I'm looking forward to the symbolism of this MV so much!!

19. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    From what I can tell from the making of pictures for W-Keyakizaka no Uta the Hiraganas' and Kanjis' uniforms differ in the same way they always do, the colour. Maybe it's just shadows making the Kanjis' look more like a dark green and the Hiraganas' like a light green but it appears too consistent in those photos. It would have been nice for all of their uniforms to be the same, but I don't think they are.

20. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Those pics give me some sound of music vibes LOL

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk