1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 17th (Influencer) (2017/03/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Elysion48

Elysion48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    So agree with you ! :cute:

2. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Anyone seen the latest nogichuu (17th single campaign)? It's amazing, so funny and entertaining

3. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Well. after: Reika, Kazumin, MisaMisa, Yumi, Manatsu, Hoshimina, Sayunyan, Sayuringo, Himetan, Yuttan, Kanarin, Marika, Hori, Maichun, Ranze, and Kiicchan. MAYBE Give Ikoma a Center position. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Don't forget Renachi, Miria, Ayane, Hinachima, Yoda, Kubochan, Zukki, Momoko, Minamin and maybe Ririan.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah, it's under discussion in the NogiChu thread. Feel free to add anything there or here!

6. Elysion48

Elysion48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    i have enough to read that ikoma is bad.
    it's not normal to calculate the popularity with just the handshake event.
    (Especially if popularity >>>>>> quality :censored::censored::censored::awesome::^O^:)
    When she was in akb, she has been surprise about her position in SSK.

Ikoma rina is a talented girl. I've the feel that she is oppressed by the "nogi system". Which every girls have the same oujou-sama image.
    Everyone can see that she is different.

She can be a good center... i don't understand the haters...
    It's been a long time since I saw a real true smile on her face. i can't understand why they hates her. On center position the energy turn up.
    She have a singular personnality...too strong maybe

7. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    the 34th single then, allow me to take a note on that, would be amusing if she centered the 34th single :XD:
    if i add to that it would be the 44th single :XD:
    right! thanks

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ikoma will have her graduation single so she might not need to wait until xx'th single :v:
    Although an uproar will happen if suddenly she becomes center again, I don't see it happening :whistle:
    But right now she's in a good position tbh. She's been low profile as of late, spent her time at the back row, then middle row.
    So to me that's a good thing.

9. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I guess that before 34th and 44th singles there will be 4th, 5th and 6th gen at least :awesome:.

Nobody said she was bad. We only say that there are betters.
    About popularity and hs, it was discussed maaaaaany times.
    I only think she doesn't deserve to be center (by now) and the fact to see people asking for it made me answer.
    Is she talented? Yes, she is, she is very energetic, a great performer. Is that enough? No, definitely. And she has a lot of haters because she had a position she didn't deserve for very long.

10. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    she can be a good center. but nowadays it's already obsolete. at least 10 names are a better center than ikoma these days.
    But I would be glad if she got a side center post

11. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    To be honest, the only reason why Ikoma flopped so hard -in my opinion- was because she hasnt centered songs that actually suit her. The only one that did was Seifuku no Mannequin and she absolutely slays that song. But I feel like a lot of people forget that. I think Ikoma, if she were the center of Influencer, would rock that too since imo her, Marikka and Kanarin do the song the best.

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    There was two comeback center. 10th single for Ikuchan after her hiatus and 12th single for Iko's kennin end.

And please 18th single for himetan...:fear:

dc7d974a.jpg

Kawaii persona for energetic summer single...:blush:

Well, let's back to the topic. Is it possible to reach million sales? I'm pretty confident.

13. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think for a center to be great, she has to be someone who can easily assimilate into the song, regardless of the genre. A center being limited to one genre of song can get boring fast. In that regard, I think Naachan is one of Nogi's best centers. She was melancholic in KidzuKata, fun and energetic in NF&E, and cool in Inochi.

Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    About 30+ pages ago most everyone had a dire prediction that a million would be hard to reach with all the members missing HS events. @tiktok is the first one to return to being confident. Anyone else? I'm not in the prediction business anymore, but I certainly am cheering for that

15. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I'm starting to think they can do it. I think 930,000-940,000 first day

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I thought about that and willing to give that comment when 18th single come out [hehe]

Sorry bcs it's OOT but I always thought Natsu no Free&Easy was originally made for Ikuchan to center it [hehe]

As for Ikoma..I'd like to see her center again, not in her graduation single, but on a single like this one.
    But seeing how people react, maybe this position as for now is enough :)

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If HS isn't enough I could prove 5 or 6 other ways how she's not popular enough to be in fukujin...?
    According to some measurements she's not even senbatsu-level, and that's with her massive push.

I don't hate the girl but she has no business centring a group like Nogizaka. Too many members more popular and more talented.
    She's hated because of other girls are ignored for her when they deserve that position.
    Some more popular + more talented girls have never been in senbatsu.
    Many more popular and more talented girls have never been in fukujin.
    And don't get me started on centre.

@megawotaku
    Seifuku no Mannequin? Yes. Influencer? I think she looks really awkward tbh so no for me.

@oji-sama
    Wow I wish. That would be a massive jump.
    Nogi has never been all about 1st day anyway so even with 700k-750k first day (which would be very good for Nogi) 1m would be possible.

18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I say it's possible, and I want it to happen.
    During the course of Nogizaka history the sales always go up with every new single (with an exception of Natsu no F&E, what did you expect, no Ikuchan!:^O^:)
    Last single Sayonara sets a high bar, it's 900k++ in total, with 600k++ first day *insert vegeta it's over 9000 meme*, and the power which derived it came from the emotional value of that single being Nanamin's last.
    This single, being a regular single after a graduation one, offers something new. Just like Hadashi has Ashurin for center (new!) after Maimai's Harujion. While Influencer's centers definitely aren't new, they are the strongest. What's new then? 3rd gens.
    Why do they offer something new? The single right after a graduation one is the perfect opportunity to test the waters again. Management has nothing to lose, as if it flops it's excusable because the previous single sets a new record with the leverage of graduation. But fortunately that wasn't the case for Hadashi, and I hope it won't be too for Influencer.

All that I said above doesn't take into account the fact that Nogi is having a serious handicap, with one of the centers not attending HS. So let us see. If Nogi can have 700k++ on first day or 800k++ first week, I say they have a pretty good chance to sell million. Even if they can't, I just hope they can surpass Sayonara even by a bit.

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Regarding 1M sales, if you mean the total sales, I think they can reach it eventually. SayoImi has already almost reached 1M in total. But if it's first week it's going to be very slim chance. There is an increase in HS sales but not by a huge margin. Also correct me if I'm wrong, this single doesn't seem to have any other promotional activities, like 7-eleven in the past, I wonder why?

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I never said anything about her being center so i don't know why you brought that up lol. We all know Ikoma's center days are done and that there are MANY girls who would be considered before her.

But it's not based on HS alone, it's based off public recognition as well, which Ikoma has over many of the other girls due to how much she was pushed in earlier years.

My point in the original post was that, just because she's selling her HS sales slower than the rest of them, doesn't mean she's not popular. It just means that there is less demand for her than the rest, and people would rather apply for other more in demand members like Manatsu and Maiyan before applying for her, because they know she'll still be available in next rounds. We all know that there are at least 10 other members more popular than her, and at least 20 who do better in HS sales, but that doesn't mean she's at the bottom of the barrel in popularity (which is what the user i responded to sounded like they were implying with their comment). Paruru in AKB HS rounds is a huge example of that.

The Center and Fukujin conversation is something i'm not gonna comment on lol