1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So far from what i see seems like they are going to include a bit from all their songs. Saimajo, Noriokureta bus, and from all of that seems like Neru will finally "catch up" with Kanjis, but with Hiraganas.

I’ll search for my own future, so let’s link up again someday, somewhere

Also i have to agree with @SaikouTan. Same design, different color. Keyaki Green and Hiragana Tosca (Blue green?), i think

2. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Eh still not thrilled about Hiraganas as they will basically take some Kanji girls' places despite them working so hard ever since they passed the audition. Don't like them and it. Girls like Nijika are now just doomed to forever stay out of senbatsu. Don't know if I will ever accept Hiraganas.

But am still excited about W-Keya No Uta.

The choreo for Fukyouwaon seems to be the actual reason for the girls' excitement about this single.

3. C-rulean

C-rulean Kenkyuusei

But I think Hiraganas also working as hard as Kanji to improve, so it given that they get into senbatsu if they deserve it.

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Tapatalk

4. overuchan

overuchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Isn't that a little contradictory? You'll never accept hiragana's as keyaki members but you're excited about a song that is about accepting hiragana's becoming one with kanji? Ok lol

6. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Kanjis have been there for longer and suddenly they'll be kicked out of the senbatsu for the popular Hiraganas. I know that this is how idol world kinda works and I don't hate them, but it still makes me bitter. Like half of Kanjis can be sent into Hiraganas if the management decides to promote them.

Lol what's wrong with being excited for a song and its PV? It's not like only Yuichans fans listen to their songs, and not like only those who desperately wanted an Aozora unit will listen to their new song.

They are Keyakizaka members, I don't know if I can accept the fact of them taking spots in senbatsu soon, not them as a whole. And I definitely don't hate them? It's mostly the idea to create and add them by management, and even then I try to understand that it's business.
    Still, them in senbatsu is....not really a thrilling thing for me, who loves all Kanji girls.

Anyway, better to end the conversation before it gets messy. Not gonna talk about it anymore.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I love all kanji girls but I can't justify having them always in senbatsu while hiragana are never in.

4-0, 5-0, 6-0, 7-0 when does it become "fair"?

• Like Like x 2
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^
    ^I get what you mean, I don't like the idea of senbatsu not including other kanji members anymore, however that doesn't mean i'll never accept it when it happens. It's not fair for the Hiragana's to always be "others" to a group that's always going on about bonds and kindness lol. As kanjo said, it's not fair for kanji members to "be replaced" by hiragana members, but it's also not fair for hiragana members to sit out of senbatsu when some of the girls (for example, Kato Shiho according to HS sales) are more than capable for a senbatsu position. Senbatsu will never be "fair", never has been, but we gotta accept the outcome when the change does eventually happen.

In terms of the song though, it still doesn't make sense lol. Any other keyaki song and i would have a let it pass without comment, but W-K46 no Uta? I just found it funny considering the meaning behind the song lmao. I doubt it would get messy, we're all here to discuss things, and i'm not gonna throw hands at you, can't say the same for others tho.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks to @too much idea for those pics from the making of the W-Keyakizaka no Uta MV. Especially the article, which makes it sound, as Takahiro says there, as if this song will become like an anthem for the group. Just skimming the article, it seems, as @too much idea said, as if it includes echoes of the choreography of previous songs. And it sounds as if it may start with a sort of parallel world where Hirate didn't join the group and is seen as an unhappy ordinary teen until she does. Bits of choreo from Kimi ga Inai and Nori Okureta Bus, and a bit of Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai where Neru is shown trying unsuccessfully to get into the formation until Yone-san (!) comes out and takes her hand and leads her in. As Takahiro says, to someone who knows the history, that's very meaningful. Later, apparently, they show some choreo from Futari Saison done by the Kanjis, with the Hiraganas doing Dare ni mo Takaku Tobe choreo below them. At one point Fuu-chan asks if they can run full-out, and Takahiro gets permission from the director and basically says: "Go for it!" Sounds fascinating. I can hardly wait.

Thanks to Keyakizaka Matome, too, for the somewhat better versions of the same scans.

As for Hiraganas displacing Kanjis from the senbatsu, I totally get the resistance to it from @newromantics, much as I love the Hiraganas. The all-22 is a precious thing, and I think the close ties and comparative lack of competition among the members of this group are precious, too.

But as I say, I love the Hiraganas, and unless they can make an all-32 A-side, it does look as if some difficult decisions will have to be made some day. Maybe in the fall, after Nijika, Habu and Ozeki have had their turns up front in the 5th single in the summer. Time in the front line seems to have cemented Akanen's position as a star, brought Shii-chan up that level, and given Aoi the stimulus that may bring her to that level soon. The Hiraganas still seem to admire the Kanjis for their evident superior experience and ability, up to this point.

"Fairness" is difficult to define in any situation: it's not "fair" to displace a Kanji, and it's also not "fair" to keep a Hiragana who could be a star out of the limelight. What I want to see is (a) the best possible performance, and (b) an evolution that doesn't leave anyone feeling ignored and unappreciated. Maybe we can continue with a continuous shuffling in and out so that there is a permanent core of big stars, but a reasonable number of rotating places in the senbatsu, so no-one has to feel they are going to be left out forever, as some of the Nogis must feel.

10. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If you don't want the Hira to enter the senbatsu, its like you tell them: "Look guys, I know you guys work really hard, but you will never become one of us." And I don't think any of them joined Keya just to become a forever undergirl.

• Like Like x 2
  11. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    • Like Like x 1
  12. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Oh my god did they just tuts?

Cant wait to see the full live choreo.
    The formation changes from frontal pov really embodies the song title :^O^:

13. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    That's some badass choreo right there. HYPED!

• Like Like x 1
  14. ikand

ikand Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    If that was real, holy molly that's some awesome shite.

15. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The choreo looks amazing but a bit messy. I'm guessing it's because they were dancing just that part and just for that video (some app?). Probably didn't retake it too.

Excited for the PV!

16. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    too chaotic, but awesome at the same time. can't wait for full pv.

17. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Holy shiiiiitttt...this is BADASSSSS!!! :omfg::omfg::worthy::worthy:
    Much more headbang. Can't wait for full MV

18. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    NGT debut song is also plain. All akip songwriters aren't doing well lately.

19. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Damn! This is BADASS!

20. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    holy moly! That dance! Yappari! Intense dancing! Ok too much ! I'm crying just watching it!:omfg::cute: