1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 1st [Seishun Dokei] (2017/04/12)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by HogwartsHokage, Jun 20, 2016.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Actually, I wish Midori to Mori was the A-side. That is an amazing song.

2. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    We shouldn't expect high sales. At least not from the wota, with AKB'S next single being released less than a month after SeiDokei.

3. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Japanese fans agree with you.
    Most of them are saying that it would make a great b-side or a decent a-side. A lot of them are saying Max Toki > this
    I saw some complaining that the song title name is generic and weak.

b-sides sound amazing though! I want them to perform more in the grey uniforms cause I think they're terribly cute!
    I'm also hoping that Katomina gets to center Akigan Punk(but watch it be Kitarie instead)

@DaifugoEyes exactly. At least Keyakizaka46 fans didn't have to worry about saving for SSK.

• Like Like x 1
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ah...

Sakura no Hanabiratachi was the first ever single for AKB. Wasn't upbeat at all or "idolish" to some extent but it's still regarded as classic song to many. Yet if you argued the first legit record single debut then I'd say "Aitakkata" matches perfectly with your expectation then.

I don't think NGT has to follow Team 8 or 46 route. They should play with their own game. If once comparing then NGT has no chance at all cuz they are not them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Honestly is it better to centre NGT senbatsu song or AKB single B side NGT senbatsu song

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I don't know if this has been posted but this is a live with the bsides of the single (!!) Ogiyuka and Honma got to center their own songs :cute:and Miharu centering the kks song!
    The song where Moeka and Katomina centers looks SO cool i want the official audio

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's 7 weeks later.

8. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    For some reason I was sure it's going to be released on May 17th. My bad.

9. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Seishun Dokei is not a bad song at all.. for me at least.. I enjoyed it..
    but still i'm worried because it's not so memorable..
    their attempt at rapping left me smiling.. it sounds amateur but kinda cute :lol:
    I actually like Nakai Rika as a center.. i was surprised at 1st but also surprised at how i like her as center.. kinda refreshing..
    it's more interesting to have more than 1 girl pushed as center (unlike keyaki, I barely pay attention to other girls in keyaki because of this)

anyway, I actually like this.. not as strong as keyaki's debut but NGT has its own charm..

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    For those who were complaining they wanted a Niigata center, it seems Rikachan's father is from Toyama but her mother is actually from Niigata. So Rikachan is half Niigata. :awesome:

11. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Ooo I like the coupling songs! The Katomina x Moeka W center song sounds awesome!

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So she can only get half of the center jk

13. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
    still trying to recover from those awful red outfits.

It reminds me of like- some weird healer class for a shoddy rpg. I keep thinking of apprentice nuns or something :^^;:

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So center of NGT48 is only from Niigata,

Then,

Center of SKE48 is only from Aichi
    Center of NMB48 is only from Kansai region
    Center of HKT48 is only from Kyushu island

I hope it doesn't apply for captain because I'm encouraging Ogiyuka to be successor of Rie. I've sent a letter to encourage her, I'll send more letter. Rie & Ogiyuka aren't from Niigata, Rie is from Aichi & Ogiyuka is from Saitama. I hope they realize that Niigata is their fate.

Since all my oshimens aren't centers, I see the chances that they can become captains. I'll encourage the rest that they also should prepare themselves to be captains too.

15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Sorta late, since it apparently aired yesterday, but here's another news segment from a local TeNY program, covering the event at the Hard Off Eco Stadium. Here you can listen to Shutsujin and Shita no Na de Yobeta No ha much more clearly.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/843757832268800001/pu/vid/1280x720/XewkXMrYZ_thTeX0.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/843759812882063361/pu/vid/1280x720/xFs_OUXvUfxsi9lG.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/843763511163473920/pu/vid/1280x720/YE0ooo3odl_ezHrN.mp4

One more notable thing: turns out that Shutsujin is not only a song where Ogiyuka is the center, but also a song ABOUT Ogiyuka. From the program's narration: "The song Shutsujin, in which Ogino Yuka is the center, is modeled on Ogino's image, who tried AKB auditions several times and finally seized her dream in NGT. It expresses the strength to look ahead and push forward."
    Ogiyuka-oshi, you know what to vote for at the next Request Hour. ;)

16. Animeswordmaster

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Thanks for the videos!

The third video also talks about the KKS song being a song about their bonds formed together towards the same goal. Most importantly, it features ALL ten of the KKS before Miizun-sensei's graduation. She said she'll be graduated before the single's release, but she really hopes that people will love the KKS-only song that she loves. I know I will ;_;

The fans' comments at the end also echo the notion that NGT48 are the ones bringing their beloved Niigata up to the national spotlight.

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This single might turn out to be the most underrated single in history if sales don't do well.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

18. Animeswordmaster

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    If the Request Hour rankings are any indication of the Niigata area fans' commitment to the group, I think we might be pleasantly surprised about sales. Of course, I'm not expecting a million single, but it'll probably be around the same sales as any other of the sister group's debut singles (not talking about the 46 family).

19. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    That's so awesome! Ogiyuka finally getting her own song after all those years of hard work. :)

I think Shutsujin and Kurayami Motomu got me more excited for this single. At least I'll get to see Katomina and Okappa shine with a cool song.

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

NGT48's 1st Single (Seishun Dokei) (3rd Round HS Sales Results)

Nakai Rika 14/24(⬆8)
    Kato Minami 6/24(⬆2)
    Ogino Yuka 6/24(⬆6)
    Takakura Moeka 1/24(⬆1)

Nishigata Marina 7/19(⬆3)
    Homma Hinata 7/19(⬆3)
    Yamaguchi Maho 4/19(⬆3)

Nara Miharu 1/15(⬆1)

Miyajima Aya 2/14(⬆1)
    Oguma Tsugumi 2/14(⬆2)
    Nakamura Ayuka 1/14(⬆1)

Nishimura Nanako 1/10(⬆1)