Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Maiyan become cover girl of "smart"

f80a434e.jpg

Miona, Maichun, and ranze also have several shots.

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    omg.. She looks so good.. Not model idol but professional model..

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Maiyan is cover girl of BLT May edition, release on 24th March.

face86a8.jpg

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    losing her fringe is actually a good thing, making her looks mature and less idolish.

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Maiyan looks super pretty on all those covers <3 Yes I really love her current hairstyle, although I've loved all her past hairstyles too LOL She just always looks so perfect ;_; and I've seen some of the photos from her photobook and wow, she's seriously a Goddess... No wonder the sales broke records! She's too beautiful <3

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Maiyan looks absolutely stunning in the recent TGC. Love the gray shirt and black trouser combi.
    tumblr_ond4vzWTHV1vediv5o1_540.jpg tumblr_ond4vzWTHV1vediv5o2_540.jpg tumblr_ond4vzWTHV1vediv5o3_540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  7. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I've seen the gokusen series long time ago, and i've seen Maiyan's Yankumi monomane before. Now, she's doing it in front of the real Yankumi. Hahahaha! But it really does sound like yankumi. High level monomane.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Maiyan appointed by Cecil McBee, a long running fashion store to be their image character for 30th anniversary. Announced yesterday at TGC.

170325shiraishi15-770x513@2x.jpg

https://tokyopopline.com/archives/80930

And look how queen Maiyan rules

10565-0_d8a7d30a628c8079d736bef25e82a0e076675b7d16b25d7d.jpg 1152d972.jpg 170325nogizaka1.jpg 170325nogizaka2.jpg 170325nogizaka22.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  10. HardToWin

HardToWin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    her singing deffinitely improved here.... she got a lot more control now.

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That seems really hard. Not her ideal range and a difficult song even if it was but she did really well regardless.

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's 200k printed, not 200k sold.
    But still being called the greatest hit of the century for being the first female photobook to reach this milestone since the turn of the century.

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wow. Even it is printed,not sold, even so, the demand must be very high.
    I wonder if she still wanna pursue her dream to be in a small size girl group like speed or just continue her modelling. Did she ever think she gonna be big in modelling? Lucky nogi, lucky her.

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah I don't doubt her ability to sell those 200k copies. Though sales are slowing down so it might not be until the end of the year.

16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Does anyone have any idea how much of a cut she gets? Is it set setup that she gets a percentage of every book sold or does get a flat fee until it hits a certain number then she gets a big percentage of those sales?
    Either way she's going to be sitting very high on the Idol money list next year.

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's at 174K now, 26K more to reach 200K. Yeah, sales is slowing down, but if there's still demand and she can continue to chart, I think it's possible to reach 200K in about 2 or 3 months from now.

18. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Probably not a lot, Agencies tend keep a lot, if not all, of the money for themselves, especially in Japan. Its the same in the west too, most of the successful artists, and even idols for that matter, are people who usually break away or distance themselves from agencies and make their own. Look at Sashi, she probably makes most of her money from being theater manager and a producer. But all that depends on the contract that the said person has with their agency and from what I've heard, AKS and its related companies don't offer very good contracts to Idols.

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    In the US the agency/agent gets a pretty standard rate usually 10-15% of any contract negotiated, this is true of both actors and athletes.
    She has already had one photobook that sold well which would seem to give her more bargaining power. I would think the photobook would be money outside of what she makes working for AKS, I think one of points about those poor AKS contracts is that they help provide exposure for the Idol which would allow her to get better paying jobs outside of her work for AKS.

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Most idols get a flat salary. I haven't heard of a single idol who gets a salary plus a percentage, and only the most powerful Japanese entertainers ever get a percentage. Maiyan probably won't see a single penny from the book sales, but if she sells well her salary will increase and get another opportunity to sell another book. Also, there's a comment about Sasshi's pay, she makes much more money through her agency Ohta Pro, who manages her tv appearances. She also gets another salary for her HKT work, but it's fair knowledge she doesn't make as much for that compared to her TV work.