1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Thank you.
    Forgot to add "Detective Moa" movie.:fp:
    Don't tell Moa I forgot, she would not be pleased.

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

This is pretty cool.:cool:
    KJ17small.jpg
    On March 9th Kamen Joshi (represented by Alice #10 members) was designated as Official Shrine Maidens of the sacred Akihabara Shrine.
    Complete with special merchandise available on site. I'm continuously amazed at the varying multitude of collaborations they become involved in.
    Full report with excellent photos:
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=763

**UPDATE**
    Video footage of the newly appointed Shrine Maidens.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Thanks for GREAT information and nice picture and... Cute text as... You can do!

Anyway... If that Moa really read this page... Nah... Anyway... All here at well do Friday! Will be amor with you!

4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Yes. Go Go Armor Girls.:)

I stated above how I'm continuously fascinated by various scenarios the girls find themselves in.
    Another example here. I can't think of any 2 members I would rather see diving off a bridge, except for perhaps Misa and Kanon. :omfg:
    Those of you who follow KJ closely will understand what that means. ......... Oh the HORROR.
    This is from Erina's Super DS Night show, "Yellowsun",on SBS TV.

The Westies are getting some more TV airtime.
    A stock feature similar to the previous one seen on these pages.

.......and from SBS TV, an epic rap battle with the West crew vs. a newly formed idol duo, "Pieces". Who shall emerge victorious????
    The audience will decide.
    Gotta love the skeleton gloves.:approve:

5. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Hmmmm .... looks like Moa-chan's birthday show is up for order ...

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Get new news? I'm going look at Anna or Moa.

Anyway Alixx#10, are you or are ready new pictures... I liked them so much !

7. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• :approve: Normally that's at the top of my list, but poor blurryeyes is approaching 4 months on his last order. I'm a little hesitant and not very patient, but there is only one way to get it I suppose.

Pictures????? We got pictures.:)

Anna: Queen of the Mountain
    ANNA13s .jpg
    I don't usually save selfies, but this one is to good to ignore.
    ANNA16s.jpg

Now onto Moa Monday:p
    From Saturdays 23rd Birth Fest
    MOA44s.jpg
    MOA80s.jpg
    MOA72s.jpg
    MOA70s.jpg
    MOA73s.jpg
    MOA67s.jpg
    From Bass Magazine:
    MOA55s.jpg
    MOA76s.jpg
    MOA77s.jpg
    See ya;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Indeed, but I decided to risk it ... in fairness FromJapan had ordered it within 40mins of my original request (most of which due to me not picking up the email to pay straight away) ... if only the Alice Project website turned things around so quickly ....

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

At seems there was wild shouting for Moa every time her was near ... And... How many air ball here was? One for her year? If so... Anyway her was just so cute at Moa's can be... Or something more...

There already some y video and that our great friend put it some cute cool pictures... And get points:).
    "Let's dance" sings him, but, what else music is than enjoy and ... Dancing....

Alixx#10. That picture get me think about on hmm... Hynk! Oh my... One video of them?

10. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

It's true... we are almost at 4 months now. I contacted FromJapan today (5th time) and am waiting for their "canned" response.
    Last time it was "they sent us the wrong item" but they didn't tell me which of the 4 items (towel, BD, BD#2, or CD).
    I do not see them actively pursuing anything, or even trying to give me an update. I just ask them every few weeks and get a generated response of sorts.
    You guys KNOW what a huge Kamen Joshi fan I am & I have a lot of BDs that I would like to order, and yet, have not because I have received nothing from my 12/9/16 order. :glare:
    I wish I knew why, (I have been very polite & professional) as it's a very disappointing situation after having such good luck with them just 6 months ago. :cold:
    I have been using other proxy services since to buy other Japanese things and will plan on doing the same with my future KJ items... as FJ does not seem to be very proactive from where I am sitting. I wish you luck infinitehippos and please keep us posted!! :cool:

Kamen Gaijin continues to update with GREAT info! :v:

Some really awesome Moa pics there Alixx!! :cute:

Sold Out Moa B-Day footage if you missed it!! Never seen PARMS so full! Moa is quite beloved and deserves it!:blush:

Ace of Bass

11. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Tbh, theres not much, FJ can do about it.. it's def the AP shop that delays everything for whatever reason for the last half year.. FJ too doesnt seem to be very organized in itself tho.
    I think I mentioned it before, but for my last order using FJ I waited several months and got a package with all the goods I ordered plus all the goods 2 fellows from Kamen Gaijin ordered around the same time. They probably just got sent a huge bulk from AP shop mixing everything together and then processed my order first and put everything into it.
    Its sometimes really bothersome to import goods from Japan.. better going there and getting the stuff yourself actually. :^^;:

Maybe trying to buy from the Majiban shop soon to test, if FJ can send stuff fast from their shop. The girls manage themself as idols so Im pretty sure, the order will go out fast from them..

12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks again for the story Sadia, as it is comforting to know that my friends here can relate with their own experiences. :^^;:
    FJ sent me a message today they heard back from the AP Store on 3/1 and that they are trying to expedite my items.
    Hopefully the AP store can get back to action so that I can give them more of what they want, and I can get more of what I want. :mail:
    I have heard that the AKB48 store can have similar longevity issues.
    Now if I could only get to Japan more often, :1st: but my next visit is in 2018. :blush:

Please let us know how your Magical Ban Bang order goes through my friend, I am sure that you will have no troubles. :cool:

13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

That's the spirit. Nothing ventured. Nothing gained.:approve:
    I'll have to make the effort myself, although I've had good luck with a different proxy in the past, I think everyone agrees that AP is the weak link in the chain.:wall:

It looks like Moa is giving us some sexy photo shoots, but how much longer before we get a full blown solo DVD????
    Maybe the world just isn't ready yet.
    MOA83s.jpg

Bonus clip from Moa's BF.

Video courtesy of YT channel "tokyosportsmovie".https://www.youtube.com/user/tokyosportsmovie/videos

Some nice pics from KERA and JELLY magazines. The first part of a monthly series.
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=769

Notice them wearing similar shirts, part of the "Kamen Joshi Collection". At a glance, it seems like a random pattern, but up close..............
    KANON30s.jpg
    .........it's thousands of little masks creating the pattern. COOL
    KANON 31.jpg
    Kanon on the Riverwalk in Osaka.
    KANON27s.jpg
    Nailing the Cup & Ball.
    KANON29s.jpg
    KANON28s.jpg

Next YouTube Livestream on April 2nd, 18:15 JPT

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Anyway, Alixx #10 you pictures make my day better, and messsages aslso :) ... or put them me at deeper and deeper to genkdance? Or what it is? ;) .

Anyway, let Moa do it, her can do it! ;)

Waiting for next...

15. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Rather than a solo DVD I'd like it if they released a few solo photobooks like other groups do ...

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well that's your opinion and I maybe understand reason(s) for that.

Actually... Are Alice Project management do that like thinks? Somehow I can't believe answer 'no' . (Photo books... ).

Solo cd? I don't think that think are ... right now right time... or how it say?

17. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

It is very much my personal opinion but I am just surprised that they don't release photobooks given the number, and sorts, of people who do release them in the Japanese industry.

Anyway had an email from From Japan earlier, apparently my order has arrived to them ...:shocku:

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Intresting, and free tell us how your order at going... good luck!

19. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

That is wonderful news my friend. My guess is that because you ordered a very current concert, that the AP Store had it on tap for immediate delivery. 1 of the 2 concerts I ordered was from March 2016, which I am guessing ordering some "need to be made" back catalog might be the holdup. I am glad someone is having luck, and thank you for the update. :cool:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  20. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

That would be sweet.
    Did you ever get this one???......

I searched for it on a few sites, but could only conclude it was for convention attendees.

March 25th is Misa Kubota's 23rd Birthday.:D
    MISA SIGN MSTR A.jpg
    MISA48s.jpg
    Birth Fest will be April 9th with Nanaka designed T-Shirts:cool:
    MISA53s.jpg
    MISA52s.jpg
    MISA 47.jpg
    MISA22s.jpg
    MISA SHARK RIDER 2a.jpg :rofl::rofl::rofl: