1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Fukyouwaon is still #1 on Japanese iTunes, however the album is #2 now. But it's still good, since the song's lead is still pretty impressive, not doubling sales now of course, but the 2nd place would need a lot to catch up with them.

As for Recochoku, they are #1 on daily chart, hopefully this won't change and Keyaki will get weekly #1 there too.

Overall really nice digital stats so far, I'd say, they have chances to top weekly charts for at least one week which is already good enough.

--

And yeah, the album is already out WW, Sony has been really fast with it lately, wow.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i did some digging and find out it took Nogizaka46 11 singles (about 3 years 1 month) to reach 500k in 1st week. Keyakizaka46 only took 4 singles to break that 500k barrier.

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @CutePanda you can't compare them side by side like that. For Nogi, it's like riding a bike on reversed Downhill track to reach 500k, while Keya drive on the smooth highway, thanks to their big sis. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That's the reverse of 48, eventhough AKB is on their peak, it doesn't really help the other sister group to rise like this.

Keya's success influenced by Nogi's, but AKB's success did not influnce its sister groups. What irony is this?

Is it just because Keya's releases are the most relatable with nowadays public demand (music wise) or any other factor?

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

akb is the first creations by akimoto that influenced the entire 48g and 46g, Keya's success influenced by Nogi's? really?:^^;:

6. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

if the video does not show watch the video here

By Keyakizaka46VEVO

• Like Like x 1
  7. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think keya success because in the right time and place..I didn't think keya Will success if keya part of 48group.. the hype Will be different..Look at NGT48 yes NGT same label as 46group But image of number 48 make that group less interest in public. So I wanna say thanks to nogi growth popularity and clean image that attract to public.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    46 appeals to a wider demographic. it might be the fact that alot of girls love the group. i think its because of the outfits. 46 wears pretty sophisticated outfits. (For example: see the outfit for episode 1 of AKBINGO and NOGIBINGO)
    It might also be the fact that they started later and had more data to work with.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

9. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I almost got tired of the whole 48g, and didn't give a thing about Nogi. I happened to watch SaiMajo MV, then fell in love with the group. But this is only mine; it doesn't represent the group's influences on any certain demographic. Though I am sure that Keya's success wasn't based on any 48g and Nogi. Just take a look at NGT.

10. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyaki were lucky to have Silent Majority as their debut single. That, plus Takahiro, plus their concept, plus success of 48/46 groups, is what made K46 so successful. And, of course, the group's members and another luck of management choosing Hirate as a centre.

There are many points why, not just one.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think a number of the Keyakis love AKB and other 48 groups (Nanako in particular), but there are others who have said (Memi in particular, and probably Neru) that they would only have joined a Nogizaka-like group, with its clean and neat outfits and image. Not as sexy or revealing, is how I think of it. There's a still from the SONGS show that has been discussed on 2channel, showing a line-up of almost all women, waiting at a Keyakizaka handshake event. One observation is that AKB handshake events are about 90 percent men, whereas for Nogi and Keyaki that drops to 80 percent. The photo is probably of a "ladies-only" line, maybe the beginning of a line-up, where they often let women go first (or it could be part of a line for Hirate). But that ten percent is a significant difference. Keyaki fans may or may not be a little more heavily female than Nogi fans, but they appear to be definitely a bit younger, apparently.

mm170406-2250450403.jpg

I think it's clear that both AKB and Nogi have paved the way for Keyaki. You can't make direct number comparisons. I make them, but not to say Keyaki is superior (although I like them better myself), just that things are going faster for them. That's partly because others have paved the way, partly because Keyaki and its concept suit the times and because they have done what they do very well. And because Hirate is a god (maybe Takahiro is a god too, lol).

12. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    techins aura is also a grand factor. ive heard people throw around the phrase "once in 10000years idol". the closest that comes to that now is Techin to me. even as a nogi fan, i respect how much she can do.

... can you imagine if she combined powers with Sasshi. all that potential, plus Sasshi ability to draw out potential..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

13. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    IMO N46 (to some extend 48G) has some influence on Keya's success. Experience from producing, managing and building these groups in anyway shape K46. Data from all those years should be in a way give some impacts on decisions made for K46 (timing of sales, group concept, marketing strategy etc).

Their concept of youth empowerment is significant at this point of time. Especially in Japanese society where they are not very outspoken and the older generations refusal to implement newer ways.

Of course, luck does play important role too (Silent Majority as their debut single).

For me, it's wrong to judge NGT's success when their single isn't even out yet.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Keyakizaka46's 4th Single (Fukyouwaon) (3rd Day Sales)
    Day 3:
    57,265 (560,455) (1st)

Past Day Sales
    Day 1: 456,518 (1st)
    Day 2: 46,672 (503,190) (1st)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lol, it's higher than the 2nd day..
    Awesome

Is this the highest 3rd day all time? :D

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

For all of the Groups (48 and Sakamichi)?

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    AKB's success absolutely helped the sister groups rise.
    AKB propelled SKE and NMB into temporary stardom, and nearly did with HKT before they fell out of their peak and HKT plateaued early.

AKB also helped Nogi, though not as much as its proper sisters as there was always that gap (and AKB fans had enough groups to care about already with just the inner groups).

The difference is that while AKB also catapulted these groups into a great start, they simultaneously held their leash.
    Sister groups must, by rule, stay in AKB's shadow. There's a lot of management styles that create this but what particularly holds them back is their participation in AKB events, especially HS.
    Their demand is sapped by using them up in AKB first.

Nogi doesn't do this. Keyaki benefited from being created during a time Nogi was overtaking AKB for top but Nogi didn't keep a leash.
    Unlike the 48SG, Nogi and Keyaki are run by the exact same group. So Nogi owners don't benefit from holding Keyaki back, and Keyaki have no leash keeping them from potentially one day overtaking Nogi.

Yes. Keyaki's fans were once all Nogi's fans. AKB helped Nogi, but AKB didn't have any discernible impact on Keyaki, as far as I can tell.

@RedBug @ForrestFuller
    It loses to a handful of AKB 3rd days but they're all back in superpeak days.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Wowowow... Hold on! Am I trippin or something?? Holy mother mai... 57k for 3rd day sales. Wow.

• Like Like x 2
  19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yes.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

As @kanjo mentioned, alot of the AKB singles hold that record. Not Counting the Singles with the Voting Tickets inside of them, Flying Get holds that record and Manatsu no Sounds Good hold the record if you count the singles with the voting tickets inside of them.