1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Omg, Keyas just got a chance to cross 600k on the first week alone.

Amazing.

2. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    no wonder they add new girls. they want to reach a million asap.
    at this pace, they could reach it next year

3. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    only liking for the mai remark. well done

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Don't know if this was mentioned, but the girls will be on Music station next week.
    http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/contents/m_lineup/cur/

If they sell even more more tomorrow, I'm going to wonder if it will be next single lol (That they reach a million before Nogi does).

5. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Was already expecting good number today due to the 1st anniversary promotions yesterday, but wasn't expecting this much.

6. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

^
    hahaha mai from fukagawa mai right? GJ dude

as for me, its like keyaki just debut in the right time, with the right song-dance, with the right member and suitable center

i myself still prefer nogi

but OWH MAN techi, how come theres a girl like her, its like she has 2 side in her self, ONE when she in variety program or photoshoot, TWO when she sing-dance
    no matter what she will impress you. its the first time i thought maybe this girl is cooler than me :D :D

and also keyaki member sure suits with each other as the time goes on you can see their bond getting stronger.

sorry dude, maybe you don't like neru. but for me neru is unique character. and in this kind of THING you need unique person. THATS it

for the sales
    WOHOOOO greatt

@ukifune -> i agree, i also thought that keyaki just growing so fast, its not bad, ITS SO DAMN GOOD. i just feel uneasy with this, i hope they can maintain and keep moving forward. i hope theres no something bad to happen.

and yeah once more

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Keyakizaka for their 1st birthday :) :)

7. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    This is brilliant and insane. Keyaki have a momentum and rapidly expanding fan base unheard of so far. Literally just looking at the Oricon sales, no other group in the 48/46 family has gone up by 100k in their first week sales in consecutive singles this early on in their career, or even later in their career (casually ignores AKB election singles because those are guaranteed to be high).

This genuinely makes me so happy and proud for them. <3
    They are a fantastic group of girls - and I hear they are expanding Hiragana? Like damn.

In terms of the single, I can't believe it but Fukyouwaon may have become my favourite K46 A-side. Which was until recently Futari Saison. They are smashing my expectations with each single.
    B-sides... Love Tuning and Wareta Smartphone and Eccentric ^^

8. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Omg the sales are insane! :eek: we may have 600 or 700k at least this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  10. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    750k for me. can even reach 900k assuming 30k per day for the next 3 weeks lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Damn these girls are just getting better and better

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Damn, 600k in the first week are so guaranteed.
    750 overall?

Which reminds me of something from the Futari thread...
    20170407_140421.png
    @biboloxo still think I was joking? :p

• Like Like x 2
  13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yay! The single is now available through my local Spotify and iTunes!

Now that I've been able to listen to all the songs in high quality and balance, here's my take of this single.

First, the bad news... while the single is another great release from Keyaki-chans, I have to admit that for me, personally, this one is the weakest single compared to the previous three.

Now, my take for the individual songs:
    1. Fukyouwaon: I'm glad I've seen the MV. This song is something to be watched, not merely listened to. Having watched the MV, I can more easily appreciate the song. Otherwise, I think this song would not have grown on me so quickly, if at all.
    2. W-Keyakizaka: This is an even more acute case: one has to watch the MV to fully appreciate this one, IMHO. I know I have to. When I first heard this one when they performed it in the concert, it simply didn't appeal to me. Now that I've watched the MV, I can listen to this song while imagining the beautifully crafted MV playing in my head.
    3. Hohoemi ga Kanashii: I don't know why there are so many negative comments on this one. This one is actually nice, it gives me goosebumps right away in the first listen.
    4. Tuning: A classic Yuichanzu song. Really liked this one. Not as much as I liked Shibuyagawa, but still way up in my list of favourite Keya songs.
    5. Wareta Smartphone: Surprisingly, I am really starting to like this one. That is, even without watching the, ahum, visuals, I find myself really enjoying this song. Too bad the vocals are spotty at best and barely tolerable in some places. [hehe]
    6. Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru: This is one of my favourites in this single. Light, simple, enjoyable. Something to listen to in my daily commute to work.
    7. Eccentric: Musically, perhaps this is the richest among the songs Keyakizaka ever released. A nice one, although I still need to let it grow on me some more.

A strong release. The fact that I feel this one is the weakest among the 4 singles might have been due to my unrealistic expectations. I'm sure I will grow to like all the songs if I give them time to grow on me some more. Also, while this might be overall the weakest for me, this is also the most balanced one. There's no particular songs that I actually don't like here.

Congratulations, Keyaki-chans. Looking forward for more.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I just saw the live performance...I haven't gotten goosebumps from a 48/46 group in a long time...that was amazing. It must be super intense to perform tho so I hope the girls take care of their health cause that song in a concert setting would be crazy to perform.

15. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I doubt it, but can't hurt the chance

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Holy Mother of Mai (I really like that :D)

Dang those sales. So yeah revising to 625K weekly and 725k overall.

Type A is still first in the Amazon music charts. Those get updated hourly. Holy fuck.
    The Beatles!! Best of Album is 2nd...

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

SONGS will bump this weekend's sales, and M-Station will bump next weekend's sales. Holy Mother Mai!

By the way, Silent Majority is #18 for Thursday, Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai is #20, Futari Saison #22.

I remember back last summer or so, people on this board gleefully wondered if we might have decided to support a group that was really going to make history. Looks like we may have.

18. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Songs and msta impact have never been noticeable in physical charts, but they will sure help digitally.

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm feeling both happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy b/c Keya is doing great, but also sad b/c the better Keya becomes, the worse their fanbase turn into. Just with 4 singles and I have seen a lot of Keya fans with their superiority mindset. I can't even image what will happen to this fandom 1 more year later... Keya might become the greatest group out there, but their fandom might also become the completely opposite thing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Amazing!! HKT kids said on HKT vs Keyaki that they are envy with Silent Majority, and then with this 4th single they already sold 500k, hmm.. I wonder how AKB sister groups feel right now..