1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Takaminas

Takaminas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    600k and going strong! This is unbelievable that they reached this in just a year, but like others have said, it might get too much and cause them to overwork.

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    1) "Keya may beat out AKB before Nogi"??????????????????????? :confused: I don't understand! As you see (Dare no koto...) Sakamichi work for AKB too (All Type E sold out)! so...The stronger they(keyaki) are, the stronger will be AKB (correctly?) =)
    2) Keyaki girls don't work soooo much actualy if you compare with 48G (they have theater and they perform there every day and it happens more than once, 48G girls more youngs, they have more songs (over 1000) and they are OK)!!! Tecci's mental state actually really causing concern :cold:(?) but other...

and I think they took a very high bar. This level will be very difficult to keep at the same height.

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Talking about Oricon sales.
    In response to Keyaki potentially surpassing 1m before Nogi does - I think this is impossible.
    But I believe there is a chance Keyaki will outsell AKB before Nogi does. I don't think it's a high chance, but there's still a chance.

I'm not sure if Keyaki succeeding benefits AKB very much.
    It's hard to tell, though, so I'm not going to try to make any definite conclusions.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I don't know about increased workload.
    No increase in HS slots
    No significant rise in TV promos compared to Futari. I think they were even less on TV.
    Individual Radio happend but that isn't the most physical taxing.

So far so good. Management handled this well imo.
    As long as the members themselves stay humble, this single is quite the sucess.

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Just casually sold 28k on Day 7. No big deal. :shocku:

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    aaaa sankyu =)
    I mean you will never forget AKB while there is someone who is still popular ;)
    about Dare no koto... look at itunes, recochoku :flower:

9. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

Wow!!! That's amazing, just AMAZING!

10. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This isn't day 7, it's oricon correcting their assessment of sales.
    Happens to all singles.
    Usually it's around this big for AKB.
    For Nogi it's usually smaller.
    Saison was 12k but 1st and 2nd were relatively small.

11. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Three singles in a year is perfect imo, one to start the year in spring, next for summer and the last for autumn/winter, for when all the big events happen. Four and more than that is overkill.

I think management might aim for Keyas to reach 1m either by the end of this year (adding slots (maybe will happen with 5th single) + new hirakeya kids will probs start handshake events with 6th single) or by spring of 2018. Hmm. Though I personally think they'll need at least two full years to reach it surely avoiding the fall in the next single.
    Though that makes me think if management is going to keep Techi as center for it or bring in a new face.

I dont stress too much over sales tbh. 600k is amazing, but 500k is too. If the sales fall a bit it's ok, because Fukyouwaon's sales are insane and it might be hard to repeat.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Oricon piece linked to by @CutePanda says Keyakizaka46 is the first female artist ever to have its first four releases hit weekly #1 (not counting return of a group or solo debut from a member of a group, says a footnote). Also, in this weekly chart (which covers April 3-9) all of the K46 releases are in the top 30: Sekai, Saison and SaiMajo are numbers 27-29. As mentioned before, SaiMajo has been in the top 200 for a full year. It was only out of the top 100 (at #108) for one week in July.

As for their next release, are we guessing it is going to go in the Sekai direction? If they could hold these sales with a softer, maybe even romantic song, it would be a triumph for the group. They did pretty well with Futari Saison, so I think they could do it. As long as they keep some dramatic intensity.

13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    But in any case. It's a rise of 190k. That's just unbelievable.

14. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    So today's/Day 7 sales never get reported and are always mixed with these corrections?
    That isn't very transparent, lol

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No, yesterday's sales (day 6) were reported just under 10 hours ago, and today's sales will be reported with the same schedule tomorrow as long as it's in the top 3 (it will be).

The bump doesn't include day 7 at all.

16. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Imo SekAi was just not everyone's cup of tea. I personally think it's a great song, but the poetic reading parts are not something most people like to have in their songs. Futari Saison on the other hand, is exactly that, easy to listen and catchy.
    I guess it all depends on what Aki-P decides Keyas need.

17. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Interesting, thanks.

@5th single
    It is the Summer single so it will probably be on the softer side.
    Though I have the feeling they will try to experiment again.
    Drum n Base? Classical Ballad? HipHop? Pop?

18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hopefully they'll try for something new.
    Personally hoping for something bright-ish again
    as I've said countless times before I don't want them overly bound by concept.

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru? was supposed belong AKB48's 47th , it was considered as a song from AKB48 even there is 46g in it, 48G getting more benefiting in sales and the numbers of video watched, my honest opinion, 46G fans contribute something to AKB48's 47th single,[hehe] akb is not getting strong with the rise of the slope, but only getting benefit in sales and the numbers of video watched, also this collaboration is rare to happen, temporary situation

20. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Those numbers are out of this world, they really are a phenomenon. As a fan I'm naturally worried about their future, this year has been so perfect that Im afraid they wont be able to keep up. But, for the moment, let's all enjoy this sweet and happy moment