1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Risa (Berisa) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. shindoiazuma

shindoiazuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Her Individual PV's Song (and other member too) was writen special for them so we all dont know about the song name or where to find them xD
    and her word is "Thank you, the future me". Though she knew she was tricked but the old lady helped her changing into someone more brave and beautiful so she ran out of the shop to thank that old lady, who was "Risa's 50 years old later" xD Thats cute.

Risa was the one who stand out the most in the drama, cuz her anti-hero character and the way she protected Neru from everyone. I like her hair cut shorter than the last gif (her hair from episode 10, 11 and 12 is a little bit long). Short hair fix her small face but long hair made she look girl-ish xD

2. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @Midsummer Rain Yeah she was, I understand why some fans want her to be that cool irl but hey, as long as she gets another role like that I'm satisfied xD

Speaking of which, what acting role in what kind of drama do you guys want to see Risa in next? After seeing her in that shy, glasses girl character for her IPV, I wouldn't mind seeing a drama with her in a role like that.

@Tuturu That hidden camera, still one of my fave scenes haha. Maybe she is only tsundere to certain members or in certain moods.

@shindoiazuma Yeahh, her hair in the last gif was in an awkward phase, not short or long enough. I like the hair in the first gif the best from the drama - but I also love her long bangs currently, the longer hair does make her look more mature ^^

3. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I dig how all her PVs turn into a Risa appreciation Fest lol!

4. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I would really like to see her acting as a socially awkward/super shy/bookish type of character. Or something along those lines.

5. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    This reminds me of the keya kake gekikara queen
    [​IMG]

6. mookie

mookie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

7. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    my favorite expression ever!!!!!

Another modelling event for her. With techi, berika, habu and pon.
    Can't waitttt

8. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    When it was just her in zakuuru
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    Ugh, I loved her character in the drama so much. I thought it was so precious how, despite Risa being one of the 'mean girls' and having a sassy attitude, she was so soft and protective towards Neru. Truely made me fall in love.

10. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    Really badass! I must say it's thanks to tokudai and keyabingo danso episode that I started liking Risa >< She always look so cool, I can't help myself but fangirling, but of course, I love her cute and girlish sides too^^

Since you mentioned it, I shall post some gifs of it, cuz why not^^
    risa yabai 1.gif risa yabai 2.gif risa yabai 3.gif risa yabai 4.gif risa yabai 5.gif risa yabai 6.gif

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @emprezz48
    Haha my favorite kind of Risa. I forget but It's evident she has a competitive side. Athletics measurement ep of keya kake she's always aimed for 1st.

@saekokuga874 Her smile is radiant. I can see why she's constantly compared to naachan.

^footnote^ I see Risao-kun and I hear sawabe in my head reading Nen's blog

12. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    @saekokuga874 her eyes became more soft and smaller than her first introduction video

One thing i like the most is her smirk.
    I don't know why but everytime she smirk or smile, her mouth will always pulled to the left
    I LOVE IT!!!!
    HARRASS ME RISA-SAMA

• Like Like x 1
  13. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    @saekokuga874 you are always killing me with your gif posts >< thank you as alwaysssssss! I just cannot get over how charming risao-kun is T^T

Anyways, I don't know if this was posted before, but a friend does translations of Risa's blogs on tumblr. Link is HERE
    Do check it out^^

EDIT: looks like the translator changed the tumblr name from slantedslope to kotorisaka, so I've changed the link accordingly^^

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  14. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Thanks @saekokuga874 for all the gifs that you keep posting. I love them.

I didn't know that blog. Thanks!

15. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    She would do really well *-*

Yeahh, I like that she's competitive and though she is athletic, she actually hasn't won that many times has she...? Hoping for another (summer) sports competition soon. Volleyball at the beach would be perfect (for once I's want to see Zakuru vs each other instead of on the same team).

I actually have another version of Risao but didn't want to overload my post T_T or seem too extra haha Also, it's a pleasure to share my gifs!
    I think I've seen that blog once, I'll follow it now, thanks for the reminder!

I'm glad you guys like the gifs ^^ It's just so much more convenient to appreciate Risa kkkk and it's pretty fun :)

16. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @saekokuga874 yesss! I've always wanted to see how they actually fair in sports. Although beach volleyball is not likely to happen, it's not as popular in Japan (during summer) as it is in other countries. But I'm ok with pool volleyball lol just any type of location shoot would be fun. They're already ep76 in keya kake? Definitely almost time for more loc shoots.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

18. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Has anyone shared this link yet? Official cam for Lowry's Farm on TGC. Risa's @ 3:33 onward~ and outro's @ 7:25

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

love the video's thumbnail [hehe] (pardon the random comment)

btw does risa look still a little bit awkward, or is it just me??

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the video from TGC was posted on March 25th 2017 on page 14. but that video was recorded from the stream.