1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I saw that the page was deleted because there isn't context (A1). Now, I'm still waiting for evaluation to make that post may be able to be recovered.

https://id.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Evaluasi_penghapusan/Daftar_Pemegang_Lagu_Unit_JKT48

I was editing for centers and note, but... Someone had deleted this page. For that reason. But, why ? There isn't false actually. ._. Once again, there is a typo in the title of the topic, must I make new again or is it enough to add note in that topic ? ._.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  2. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    @Halim: imo, the unit songs are already listed on the respective setlists/albums/singles. So, I don't think it's necessary to create another page like that. I haven't seen your page though, so I don't know why it was deleted.

3. Arigatou means Thank You

I see... But, yeah, bcos there are some different, so, I made new page. Maybe, I will make Senbatsu next time.

Actually, I'm too lazy to make new again, bcos ummm... The name had been made long (not use short name anymore) by someone.

BTW, there are many tables in a stage, in a team, sub units, singles, and few notes. ._.

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    As a reaction to Izurina to BNK48, I wonder if JKT48 will also get new kaigai. My favorites are:

1. Tano Yuka. She tweeted that she look like JKT48 member which got many reactions including from Melody. Well, her face has Indonesian trait, even if she really moves to JKT48 many people may not realize that she's Japanese. But my friend argue that even if it comes true, it won't be in near future because she's currently busy with her stage drama jobs.
    2. Iwatate Saho. Somehow I want her to move to JKT48, she can become senbatsu. I surely will buy handshake tickets with her.
    3. Nozawa Rena. She should never moved from JKT48 because in AKB48, she doesn't achieve her potential though she was once a janken senbatsu. As she attends Waseda now, need to wait until 2021 when she graduates from Waseda if only she graduates on time.
    4. Some members like Omori Miyu & Taniguchi Megu. There was a fake news said that Miyupon would be transferred to JKT48 which didn't make sense. She's not old enough for overseas transfer until 2019. Meanwhile Megu, she's favored by Muramoto, doesn she want to move anywhere?

I dunno if JKT48 will get new kaigai soon. There's also a possibility that AKS considers JKT48 don't need new kaigai now because JKT48 still have Chikarina. Maybe they send another to MNL48 instead.

5. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Cindy Gulla

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    So, i bought 2 music cards and got 2 votes from watching theater (one each for me & my sis). But only 1 of the theater votes work, and none of the music card votes could be used. What should i do? Mama needs to burn some votes for bby Celine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    hello everyone i have an idea to translate japan 48G stage for JKT48
    but only for indonesian people i want to translate the song and if we success we sent it to JKT48
    i still dont know what should i do now but if there someone want to help~! lets create this project together :XD:

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    While she currently doesn't have jobs on sinetron or movie, she becomes a youtuber? :^^;:[hehe]

9. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Well, isn't being a youtuber a job in itself? Her vlogs are nice (I have only watched a few last night), not the best, but not the worst. It's okay. You can make money off YouTube, right

10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Has anyone here have tried to buy CD from JKT official website? I bought So long CD last week and already got payment received confirmation email on 11th April but they haven't send me the tracking code yet. Do they always this slow or what?

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I have a friend who is youtuber talking about idols especially HKT48, he lives in Bandung and made vlog about JKT48 concert & handshake there. I dunno if he makes money from his vlogs.

12. Arigatou means Thank You

I had finished edit some stage in Wikipedia Indonesia:
    * PajaDora
    * RKJ
    * BnT
    * DnT
    * SG
    * TwT
    * TnM
    * SBGN
    * TRc

I had added the tables in those stage that must be filled with
    * Members who fill the spot
    * Unders
    Including the sister groups too.

And yeah, I had edited it with source from Wiki48 (many) and Studio48 (few).

So, you may help me to fill the blank tables (I don't compel you, but if you wanna do it, you may).

13. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    JKT48 17th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo 2017

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      261 KB
      Views:
  14. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    No Melody in Team J uniform, lol. Interesting. No diss, just a note.

15. Wie

Wie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I think Tano's reputation will fade if she moved to Indonesia. She's doing good in japan, on her activities like musical and acting. Even though she doesnt get that much recognition in Akb :/

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

16. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    agree :^^;:

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah compared to Izurina & even Chikarina, Tano get more jobs than them...

18. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    CMIIW
    To get your videos to be monetized in YouTube you need at least 10k subscribers, so even if the video can get a million views that doesn't mean it will be monetized.. Since Cigul's suscribers are well above 100k i'm sure the videos are monetized

19. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna