1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I was surprised anyone else called out to DJ Zeus other than Joe here lolll.

2. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

If management is going to be as stubborn with the Aayan push as they were (or are?) with the Jo one, this gori push will become excruciating. Not that I see some merit in pushing the Second Yamamoto. She's definitely not a bad performer for her age. But management has the bad habit of going into tunnel vision when they have found a new favourite and that's to the detriment of all the other 5th gens (not to speak of the D2s). And we all know how that ends from the Aika and 4th gen experience.

As for senbatsu as a whole, it is now so much thinned out that they either can easily go back to a 16-nin format or put some more randoms into it (Naru for senbatsu 2017!). If it matters one way or the other in the grand scheme of things is the question. I rather worry the quality of the next song than about a senbatsu whose make-up is pretty much "anything goes" at this point.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Keicchi yesterday and Shu today... my heart can't take it :(

4. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Is there something going on with Naru cause I've never really thought bout her in a long time.

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They haven't really had a Jo-level gori-push since, well, Jo. They pushed Aika hard at first but quickly gave up because of the AKB KKS push. Nagisa took her place but they backed off after the initial burst. They pushed Azusa a bit after Nana left but quickly gave up. Heck they calmed down on the Riripon push after Durian Shounen. It remains to be seen whether they will go on a sustained push for Aayan but the signs are there. If they take the AKB route of being desperate for headlines, pushing Aayan to the moon would accomplish this I guess.

She's always been on the periphery of senbatsu as someone who does "ok" but never great but never at the bottom either. She's getting up there so if there is ever a time to push her its now. Same with Moka except Moka is younger.

6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Here's our first glimpse at a 16-nin lineup post-grad though without Aayan & Miru (why does it seem she's never at anything anymore?) and give or take a Lemon. So we're plus Naru and Enoki.
    IMG_1909.JPG

7. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Hm i like it. Replace Chihi with Miru and we are good to go!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @CutePanda thanks for posting, nice to see Ibiza Girl again<3

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Just one question. By the looks of current sitrep, did Naru has a shot on this SSK? or on lesser extent, NMB senbatsu on next single?

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Negative on both. Even with how devastated the senbatsu is, Naru is still 2-3 steps away. If they did 22 members again or something MAAAAYBE.

12. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Maybe my prediction about Naru making senbatsu will finally come true...three years too late

13. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I saw a lot of tweets on Twitter with girls in Saitama Railway Museum playing Kitagawa Kenji. Somebody who knows why? Sorry for big pic.

Oversized photo deleted

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its a music show called Utacon (railway themed this time) and NMB appeared as guests. They went all out and had a special Kitagawa Kenji Express Train and everything.

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks. But the train was still standing at the Mueseum or was it running?

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It wasn't moving, no.

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Good, thanks.

18. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Announced at the KKS performance today:
    1) The current KKS stage shenshuuraku will be on 29 May 2017
    2) There will be a Kokoten Revival stage - participating members: 1st & 2nd Gen Draftees + Azusa (Post-Yamada) + 5th Gen
    3) Shonichi for this will be on a date somewhere between late June to late July
    3) Nishinaka Nanami's graduation performance will be on 22 June 2017 (during a Team M stage)

(Thanks to @Sakuraism for the correction)

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  19. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    KKS stage this late? Aren't they going to run out of girls? Without Nishinaka there are 11 students now - and teams were busy with graduation stages recently.

20. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    May have translated incorrectly, but it seems like the KKS Kokoten stage will only be running from late June to late July, so there's an end point for that? Like maybe it's a summer break special stage thing - since the girls will be on break they should be able to make it for all the performances or something like that.

Also, the announcement also said that the current KKS stage shenshuuraku will be on 29 May.