1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Is there any records for her radio ?

2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

The YT recording of Paru's radio show lasted less than a day before being removed. :(Hopefully, an alternative source will appear in a few days :)

Came across this from MAiDiGiTV

Edit: direct link to video-

if the video does not show watch the video here

Paru at inaugural Press Conference, 'blast!', Music of Disney. 4/17

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is the Oricon version of that press conference:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. Merlin54

5. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    So what's this gig for?

6. Merlin54

^
    From Tokyopopline:-

"Blast!" is a popular stage that consists of three parts: brass instrument, percussion instrument, visual ensemble (dancer), each attracting audiences with amazing performances, techniques and acting. "Blast!: Music of Disney" premiered in 2016, is a fusion with Disney music.I n 2017, starting with the Yamagata performance on July 9th, there will be a tour of the 47 national prefectures. Shimazaki Haruka who took office as a supporter for this tour says, "I was amazed when I saw the video of last year," and said, "I was pleased to hear that you can participate as a supporter, I am looking forward to it"

http://www.blast-tour.jp/

She also twitted about it:-

Sax 1.jpg Sax 2.jpg Sax 3.jpg

ミュージック・オブ・ディズニー』の応援サポーターに就任しました ずっと吹きたくて仕方なかったよ、サックスさん、久しぶり。
    Google trans-
    I took office as a supporter for "Music of Disney " I could not help it, Mr. sax, after a long absence. It's been eight years. Everyone, please come and see!

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/853901532508471296

7. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wow i never see Paruru play music instrument amazing

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
  10. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Don't forget she can unicycle also. [hehe]

11. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Can I point out her legs?

12. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
  13. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
  14. Merlin54

Looks like Paruru will participate in first day of 'Blast!, Music of Disney' at the Tokyo Orb, 15 August 2017. There's a SAX Special and she and her saxophone will perform!

newinfor_20170417_02_pc.jpg

「ブラスト!:ミュージック・オブ・ディズニー」応援サポーターに、元AKB48メンバーで現在は女優として活躍、学生時代には吹奏楽部に在籍していた“ぱるる”こと島崎遥香が決定!

8月15日(火)東京公演初日には「ブラスト!」キャストとコラボデーションしてサックスで特別参加することになりました!

Google trans-

Currently an actress, the former AKB 48 member was appointed supporter of "Blast!: Music of Disney", and "Paruru" was enrolled in the brass band in student days.
    On the first day of Tokyo performance on August 15 (Tuesday) she decided to collaborate with "Blast!" Cast and participate in saxophone special!

http://www.blast-tour.jp/

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  15. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    Ok who wants to go with me??? :)

16. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

She can play the saxophone? Furuhata Nao dead in ditch

17. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yes she can but paruru never show it when joined AKB48

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Some of the news stories had mentioned the first day performance (and that she needs to get a sax and practice).

"It has also decided to perform [Sax] on the first day of Tokyo performance (Tokyo Theater Orb) that will be on August 15th. Although I have not touched instruments since I was a junior high school student, I laughed, "I still have a little confidence as to whether I can still blow," he continued, "I will practice to [not?] be ashamed." I plan to buy my own saxophone, "I think I'm going to do it as a hobby."

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170418-01809487-nksports-ent

19. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Been a long time since I've listened to her radio, but I saw some posts being confused about her 'smoking'. It was in the Parupedia corner, where listeners send in things that should be in her Wikipedia page, and Paruru gets to approve (or rather confirm or deny) whatever 'facts' they send in.
    So one of the entries said:
    "(Her) ideal guy is someone who doesn't smoke, with a height of about 180cm. She prefers men who are nice, good-looking and funny. She has been quoted to say 'There are boring good-looking men, right? I have no interest in people like that. The funny ones are better.'"
    In response to that, she said that rather than the type of guy she likes, the image of the ideal guy she has is someone who doesn't smoke and doesn't drink (she doesn't really like that in a guy). The rest are correct. But lately, she's expanded the possibilities. So, she's been thinking her guy doesn't have to be 180cm, doesn't have to be really good-looking, as long as his looks is considered passable (god knows what's her range for passable is, tho), so long as he's funny/interesting. Not comedian-funny, but like, the way he thinks is interesting, and just the overall atmosphere is kinda happy (?) and amuses her.

So there we go. I have no idea how it was translated into 'stopped smoking', but that's way off the mark. Thought we'd clear that up here.

Also, a tweet for Kojipa's birthday, and Kojipa calling her mid-celebration with Miichan and Yuko.

20. Merlin54

Thanks for clarifying that. As I said in my post with the summary of Paru Radio Ep#28, the original was very short with little detail. Both Google and Microsoft T/L gave similar translations of buying a cigarette and stopping so I thought it was somewhat correct. Obviously not!