1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  2. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    How and why is she worried?

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Just when she started getting to know AKB members like Yuria, she will be graduating.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

今夜, 咲良の木の下で #2 (Konya, Sakura no Kinoshita de)

Some summary at this episode :
    About Ai-chan
    Today’s Konya, Sakura no Ki no Shita de started with humming the melody of Tenshi no Shippo, Ai-chan’s representative song.

Everyone calls Ai-chan that, because when she was first transferred to HKT, we were calling her Lovetan-san, and she said that we should call her Ai-chan so that we can be closer.

To HKT, Sasshi is the father, while Ai-chan’s the loving mother. I really don’t want her to leave. But it’s the road Ai-chan chose, and I will consider her as a comrade after she graduates

Also, in tonight’s Konya, Sakura no ki no Shita de ; mails were read for the first time!

In a mail someone asked: “In your birthday, who did first send a LINE?”

• It was Murashige-Anna chan, in about 11. She’s my best friend in HKT, and we’re both each other’s no. 1′s. She’s first to send every year. In my birthday, we were in Ibaraki for the concert, Murashige Anna-chan wasn’t there, but around 12 in the evening, the 1st gen, including Sasshi came to celebrate. That surprise was amazing, and before that, we did an after party. Matsuoka Natsumi-chan got really drunk, and she was acting so weird that when I jokingly said “I hate you” , she started crying. Later, in about 11:59 while crying, she told me she was going to announce graduation in Saitama Super Arena. I knew something was up, and just then, everyone came and were like: “It’s a joke!” And they brought a cheesecake bought from the convenience store, with a cylinder-shaped chocolate put on it. It was a good start for my life as a 19 year old, lol.
    Don’t forget to send mails! I’m sure that when it’s about the 34th recording, there are only going to be 2 or so mails, so please send mails, don’t think someone else is going to send it anyway. I’m waiting for a mail from you!

Also, you can now discuss the radio show on Twitter with the hashtag:

#さくのき (#sakunoki)

Listen to the broadcast here for more!

Don’t forget to send mails to: saku@bayfm.co.jp

Konya, Sakura no Ki no Shita de! is broadcasted every Wednesday from JST 24:00-24:27! Be sure to tune in!

cr : https://39-sakuchan.tumblr.com/ (not mine, but this acc has a complete translation and some photos, news, and gifs)

Also, from last episode of her radio program there some interesting fact about Sakura that you might tell her in HS and LOVE THEORIES too[hehe]
    今夜、咲良の木の下で ! 第1回

5 random facts about Miyawaki Sakura

1. If you take me to a movie theatre, I’ll listen to whatever you say
    2. When someone says: “You lost weight”, “You’re cute” to me, I get delighted
    3. When I see a dog person, I end up talking enthusiastically about cats
    4. Sometimes, I get really negative
    5. I have lots of things I like, but I’m usually very whimsical
    This was included in the first broadcast of Miyawaki Sakura’s first solo radio show; Konya, Sakura no Ki no Shita de! (Tonight, Under a Sakura Tree!) on bayfm.

Also, a new corner was introduced! Sakurateki Renai Ron! (Sakura’s Theory of Love)

The first Sakura’s Theory of Love was:
    “If my partner cheats on me, I’ll forgive him.”

Today’s songs were:

1. Mammoth / Team K
    2. Shoot Sign/ AKB48
    3. Otona no Okite/ Doughnuts Hole

Sakura's thought about graduation announcement in HKT and HKT's future :
    Miyawaki Sakura Google+ 11. 4. 17
    こんばんは。
    Good evening.

昨日は、愛ちゃんの卒業公演でした。
    Yesterday was Ai-chan’s graduation stage.

1日経つと、より寂しさが増してきます。
    そして、ゆりやが、今日卒業発表をしました。
    After the end of 1 day, loneliness only grows.
    Also, Yuriya made a graduation announcement today.

卒業発表がこんなに続くと…
    正直、不安になります。
    When graduation announcements keep continuing like this…
    Truthfully, I get worried.

昨日は、公演終わりにみんなで打ち上げして… 一期生も皆集まって… 凄く楽しくて…ずっとこのままがいいなって思いました。時よ止まれ!って。
    Yesterday, after the stage we did an after party… The first gen came together… It was really fun… I thought it would be good if it was like this forever. Time, stop!

売れるとか、夢が叶うとか、そういうことの為に、みんな頑張っているんだけど。
    I know that, in order to sell, or to make their dreams come true, everyone is trying their best.

でも、そんなこといまは関係ないじゃない?楽しもうよ!って感じ。なんて言えばいいのかな。細かいことを考えないでみんなで楽しむ感じが、本当に素敵な空間で、昨日は、幸せに溢れてました。 However, it felt like: “Aren’t those things are irrelevant right now? Let’s have fun! How should I say it. Having fun without worrying about minor details, it was a wonderful atmosphere; yesterday, I was overflowing with happiness.

HKTは、沢山チャンスを頂いているのに、数字的な結果を出せているか?といわれたら…正直、堂々と胸を張って、はいと言えない。
    ずっとさっしーに頼ってばかりで、一期生なのに私はいつまでも頼りなくて。
    Even though HKT is receiving so many chances, is there an outcome number-wise? (Sales, SSK ect.) If I’m being asked that.. Honestly, I can’t say yes boastingly.
    We’re always depending on Sasshi, and even though as a 1st generation, I’m so undependable、

でも, HKTのみんなといると、笑顔になれる。みんな、HKTにいると幸せそうなんです。
    But, when I’m with everyone of HKT, I am able to smile. Everyone seems to be happy that they are in HKT.
    (楽観的だといわれればそうなのだけど…)
    (Although If you say I’m being optimistic, that’s the case…)

だけど、時は容赦なく進むから、いつまでもこのままでいいなんてこと、無くて。皆将来の事を考、一歩踏み出して道を歩むメンバーもいて。
    However, time moves relentlessly, so we can’t say things are good the way they are. Everyone is thinking about their future, and there are members who walk one step ahead.

いつまでも、夢に浸っていたらダメなのかなとか。人生は、そんな理想通りにいかないのかな。とか。
    Is it okay to be immersed in dreams forever, will life move according to our ideals..

卒業発表を聞くたびに、現実を突き付けられているような感じがして、考えさせられてしまいます。
    Whenever I hear graduation announcements, I feel like the reality is thrusted at me, and I am forced to think those kinds of thoughts.

誤解して欲しくないんですが、卒業発表したメンバーの事を応援出来ないというわけじゃないです。愛ちゃんも、ゆりやも、夢の為の決断だから、その勇気がとってもカッコいいと思うし、心から応援しています。
    I don’t want to be misunderstood, I’m not saying I can’t support members who announce their graduations. Both Ai-chan and Yuriya have chosen this for the sake of their dreams, and I find the courage to do so very admirable, so I’m supporting them from my heart.

でも、もう仲間を見送りたくない。
    まだ、HKTは頑張れる。
    But, I don’t want to send my comrades off anymore.
    HKT can still do its best.

あと一年?二年?
    正直、何がHKTにとってゴールか分からないけど。まだ、諦めるには早いと思うんだ。
    One year more? Two years? Honestly, I don’t know what is the goal for HKT, but I think it’s still much too early to give up.

私は、HKTのみんなと最高の景色をみたい。
    その景色がどこからの景色になるのかは、まだ想像もつかないけど。でも、みんなとはどんなことも、成し遂げられると思う。
    I want to see the highest scenery with everyone from HKT.
    Where that scenery is from, I still can’t imagine. But, I think that with everyone, we can accomplish anything.

こんなこと言うと、夢物語だとか、偽善だとか、言われてしまうかもしれないけど…笑
    Although when I say these things, I may be told it’s an empty dream, or hypocrisy… lol

まだ、みんなで頑張りたいよ。
    I still want to do our best with with everyone.

もう、大切な仲間を失いたくない。
    I don’t want to lose beloved comrades anymore.

その為には、愛ちゃんが昨日言っていたけど
    思っているだけじゃ夢は叶わないから。私は、もっと頑張らなきゃいけないんだ。
    For the sake of that, Ai chan said that yesterday, but, just thinking about it won’t make our dreams come true.

後輩と話すのが苦手とか、言ってる場合じゃないんだよね。。少しでも、みんな の力になれるように頑張らなきゃ。
    It isn’t the place of saying I’m not good at talking with my kouhai. Even a little, I should do my best to be dependable for everyone.

夜のひとり言でした。。
    That was my night’s monologue..

おやすみなさい。
    Good night.
    cr : https://39-sakuchan.tumblr.com/

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    awesome read, thank you very much, the birthday story was real fun!

7. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    What do you mean Sakura will forgive a cheater?

8. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    as you know man, women will forgive, but never forget.......

9. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    There is a saying in chinese ....

You can rile a lowly person BUT NEVER rile a woman !!

Hehehe ... especially Sakura ( whom according to Riripon ... is one that embraces darkness [hehe] )

I bet if someone cheats her one too many ... she too will play along and cheat the partner and torment him ;)

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Damn, did you translate all that :O

Keep up the good work!

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sakura is apart of Mayuyu's Song for the (Maebure is the title).
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Watanabe Mayu (c), Ego Yuna, Oguri Yui, Obata Yuna, Kawamoto Saya, Kitagawa Ryoha, Kubo Satone, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Takakura Moeka, Taguchi Manaka, Takeuchi Saki, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Chiba Erii, Tomonaga Mio, Hiwatashi Yui, Fukuoka Seina, Ma Chia-ling, Matsuoka Hana, Miyawaki Sakura

12. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Hi :)

I am new here, decided to join after a few months lurking here and other threads, haha. Mainly follow HKT48 and AKB48 Team 8 threads. :)

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Welcome :).

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Welcome to the family

15. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

今夜, 咲良の木の下で #3 (Konya, Sakura no Kinoshita de)

Some summary for this episode:
    About Kojima-san;
    For me, Kojima-san is perfect.

In the Kokoro no Placard MV recording, I was chosen for senbatsu in sousenkyou for the first time, so I was very nervous, and I am very shy so I couldn’t talk with anyone. When I said to Kojima-san: “I can’t make any friends.”, she replied “This is work, so isn’t it okay if you don’t?” Ah, she’s cool, I thought. After, she came by me with a tuna-patterned tissue, and said: “Here, from now on, we’re friends.” I thought she was even cooler right then. After that, I’ve always looked up to her. It’s that part of Kojima-san that I adore. She does things for AKB48, which she really loves, but she doesn’t say “I did this for AKB”, she is okay with the things she do not being known. That is why I think she is really cool.

I really don’t want her to graduate. It’s okay if she stays as Nyan Nyan Kamen or anything, I just want her to stay! It is okay for Kojima-san to stay even after her thirties, really, because she’s so beautiful. And even when she graduates, I will continue to look up to her as a woman.

In tonight’s Konya, Sakura no ki no Shita de; the songs introduced were:

1. HKT Family / HKT48
    2. Kazanbai / Kashiwagi Yuki
    3. Be Noble / Boku no Lyric no Bouyomi
    HKT Family is a song that you must at least listen to 20 times in order to fully enjoy at concerts.

Kazanbai reminds me of home. Both Kashiwagi-san and I are from Kagoshima, so I am able to relate to this song, and I listen to it whenever I miss home and my family. Someday I want to sing it with Kashiwagi-san.

Be Noble is the theme song of the movie: ‘3gatsu no Lion’. The movie is about a genius boy who plays shogi. Although the boy has a sad story, I especially felt bad for the older sisters, who couldn’t win against his genius and gave up their dreams. But the boy himself worked really hard, and the story really touched me. It teaches to never look down at others.

Mails
    • Who do you get along well with from the cast of Tofu Pro Wrestling?
    I mostly get along well with the Kinshichou-dojo team; Yui-san, Yuria-san, Renacchi-san, Nao-chan, and Mion, although Mion has transferred to Shirokane Gym, ahahah. I got along well with everyone from the dojo during the filming.

• How can I make friends?
    I myself am very shy and not good at making friends, so I don’t think I am the best choice to ask this question, ahahah. When I was a student, I often thought: “School is a place to go for studying, so friends aren’t necessary.” I was really in my rebellious phase. Of course, I had friends who I still keep in touch, but I’m not the type to make friends by myself, so, sorry (to the asker) but, do your best, ahahah. People I like to be friends with aren’t people who act very girlish. I myself have a very boyish nature, and I prefer people who act like they don’t care. Murashige is actually like that. She seems very noisy and loud, but actually, in private, I am the noisy one, and she keeps telling me “You’re noisy”, haha. It actually is the opposite of how we seem like. That’s why we really get along.

• If you could give advice to yourself when you just joined HKT, what would you advise?
    Don’t be so serious. When I first joined, I was the honor-student character, and I thought if someone perfect did everything perfectly, things would go well, but then I noticed that isn’t the case with idols. For idols, it is important to show your real nature, and I’m trying to do that, little by little.

Sakurateki Renai Ron! Sakura’s Way of Love (2)
    Today’s Sakurateki Renai Ron was:

“Even if it’s in love, don’t tell any kind of lie!”

In my opinion, lying to someone you love isn’t okay, even if it’s for not hurting them. For example; If your partner cooked something and you don’t like it, I think it is the best to say what you truly think. After all, relationships are based on mutual trust, and if your partner breaks up with you just because of that, then I don’t think it’s true love.

What are your opinons? Tell them by mailing at:
    saku@bayfm.co.jp

cr: https://39-sakuchan.tumblr.com/

About Tsutsun graduation announcement
    Miyawaki Sakura Google+ 18.4.17
    Good evening.

Tsuttsun made a graduation announcement…
    Since she didn’t announce candicacy for the sousenkyou, I somehow felt it, but when she really announced it, the feeling of loneliness increases.

T2 became only 9 people…

K4 is like that too, but when Naopon and Yuriya graduates, H too will not be 16 people.

When the teams were just formed, we were so many that members for the shonichi (first performance) couldn’t be chosen. Now, it feels like we really became scarce.

With the freshness of the 4th gen, we need to be more cheerful! I will work hard too!

I wish for Tsuttsun’s dream to come true.
    I will support her

Good night.
    Sakura sake!

Miyawaki Sakura Mobame 19.4.17
    まめプロ撮影で
    体中が悲鳴をあげている(^◇^)
    Mamepuro shooting
    My body is screaming(^◇^)

あと、二、三日でクランクアップだから、
    悔いのないように頑張るよ(^◇^)
    Also, because the shooting will end in 2 or 3 days
    I will work hard to do it (^◇^)

それにしても、

今日暑過ぎて、
    春どこーってなった(^◇^)
    Even so,
    It was too hot today,
    Spring has come everywhere(^◇^)

Miyawaki Sakura Mobame 20.4.17
    今日だけで何回泣いたかなー
    まめプロ撮影期間
    何回泣いたかなー
    多分今までのドラマで1番泣いてるなー
    Today, I dont know how many times I cried
    When Mamepro shooting
    I cried several times..
    Perhaps, this drama the most that had me crying

色んな涙。
    Various tears

でも
    But

本当に頑張った
    I really did my best

明日まで走り抜けるぞー
    I will run till tomorrow

明日は何時に終わるやら(^◇^)
    I dont know at what time it will end tomorrow (^◇^)

まるちゃんのへたっぴウインクどうぞ
    Wink from Maruchan

[​IMG]

BONUS:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    SAKUNYAA IS BEST PAIR![hehe]:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  16. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

From M-Girl magazine
    IMG_20170425_180742.jpg IMG_20170425_180737.jpg IMG_20170425_180735.jpg IMG_20170425_180733.jpg IMG_20170425_180731.jpg IMG_20170425_180703.jpg
    Ughh so beautiful:cry2:

17. GATX105

GATX105 Member

So what's with this targeting 2nd place for this year's SSK?

18. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

She really want to challenging us [hehe]
    But honestly this year its impossible to beat Mayu
    The highest point she would get is 3rd place and then she must gain at least 40k votes if you compared to last year to beat Jurina
    I think that she said that to make us fired up and vote more for her. No more slacking off like last year

Im sure she will be very happy to get 3rd place this year:3rd:

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Guess she knows her place in front of Master Sasshi

20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'm starting to think third is a real possibility since so many top girls are not participating this year and no one under Sakura shows they have the type of momentum needed to pass her - though surprises often do happen in SSK.:^^;: