1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Tanamin talking about the HKT concert in the beginning eight minutes.

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

new JR Kyushu CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Any chance that HKT48 will have Line sticker set too? So every of my oshimen has her own Line sticker.

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    A lot of members graduate. Do HKT48 need all trainees to be promoted, shuffle, and even 5th gen? I actually still want to watch this line up of Team H atleast until next year.

My hopes for HKT48 shuffle.

1. Mikurin (my HKT48 oshimen) to stay in Team H. If management want to make Mikurin & Nako in separate team, I hope Nako is the one who is transferred.
    2. To be transferred to any other team or to stay in Team H, I hope Natsu will remain a captain until she graduates.
    3. Well, Aoi was just appointed to be captain of Team KIV recently. Should they transfer her anywhere?

6. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I also hope Mikurin will remain in Team H in case of a shuffle. I think Miku and Meru get along pretty well and I hope they can maintain this friendship in the same team.

Speaking of a shuffle, with Team TII recently formed and the new appointment of two captains also recently, I'm guessing any shuffle would take that into consideration...

Btw, I see that the TII members have been performing on stage, but they are performing as Team TII or just filling in for H and KIV?

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
  8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    All three of the above, actually. They have their own stage, sort of. See @Kiri's post above for more on that. I highly recommend catching a performance if you can. Such a great setlist, and the girls make it so flipping fun to watch. :approve:

They also cover, along with the 4th Gen KKS, empty positions on the other two team when needed.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Do HKT48 already need to recruit new members aka 5th gen now?

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    If they want to fill out the three teams. Yes.

As is, they have just enough for 16 members per team, not counting the three set to graduate. But unlike popular opinion floating around. That is NOT enough for three full teams, without borrowing from other teams for performances. This is the reason they abolished the 16nin per team requirement for all groups several years ago.

Cross team subs are supposed to be the rarity, not the norm. People complain about the lack of team identities in AKB. This is a big contributing factor.

11. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I was glad about the 3rd gen being promoted but I thought it was a bit much to create team TII, specially since they currently don't have their own theater... they might've been better off distributed among H and KIV I think... gathering a new gen also seems precipitated when we barely know the new KKS... I think it's time to focus on quality and taking care of the current girls...

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I doubt a 5th gen will come this year, but I can see them announcing the auditions by the end of the year (NGT should get their 2nd gen first).

I think having 16 girls per team is OK-ish, but that means there needs to be a healthy number of KKS ready to sub in when someone isn't there.

In HKT's case, I don't understand why the 4th gen isn't being promoted to TII since they are performing together anyway, but I guess they really don't want to be left with no KKS at all.

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

14. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I might also add that Hana and Nene is a great contrast that is really interesting to watch in that stage. Hana is accurate and bright while Nene is serious but wild. In HKT, we have so really great rivalries. Hana throws Glory Days in the ring and Nene answers with Ame no Pianist and lately with her Innocence solo. I hope this Hana/Nene pair becomes a thing.

4th gen hasn't started subbing in for H or KIV just yet, only doing Zenza girl and Gomen no Jewel BD.

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The recent TewoTsuna performance of Innocence on the 17th is a great example.:approve: Actually re-watching that one right now, again.:D

Also, I thought had typed out "soon along with the 4th Gen" when referring to subbing the other other teams. Accidentally deleted the "soon" before posting. :^^;: Should not be long before they start properly undering in H and KIV.

16. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

@hjr1891 You came on to the 4th gen train, nice! That one is really nice. Plus Bibian being back into the unit and costume that she debuted in is always nice. Now if Hinata was there and without the announcement at the end....

I think they will when the 10th single swings along or if there was a tour in the later part of year. If they do it right now, that means the H or KIV members will have to double up on units like they did before 3rd gen was promoted.

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

25 HKT members were chosen for this year's SSK guidebook!

mozKDB9.jpg

18. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Whoa! that's 1/4 of total already, so many. <3 and omg Tanaka Yuka and Mio duel haha

19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Lol at Yuutan and Mio. They know what's up :^^;:

20. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei