1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    I love Ima Para
    one of my favorites of the year so far

2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I liked Sasshi's song~~ and I really hope Sayaka's song is gonna be my new hoe-anthem song or something to that line lol. Give me another sexy song lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I only had a little bit of time so I only heard the beginning of Ima Para, but it reminds me of MAX songs. From what I heard it was good.

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    it def sounds like a late 90's/early 00 jpop pop song. Suits Sasshi since she's a fan of Momusu.

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Ima Para reminds me of my early days as a Jpop fan listening to MAX and ayu-ro-mix compilations on repeat, and some years later doing the same with Hinoi Team. In other words: I love it.

6. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Since each center is from a different group I think it would have been cooler to put only members from their respective group in each lineup.

So far loving ImaPara. Haven't heard the other songs yet but I think this will probably be my favorite one of the 4. I'm assuming each song will be a different genre as well. Old school 90's music is my favorite.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  7. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I think it works to have mixed members in each lineup, since the Elections results are like that: a blend of members from every single group! So I don't mind this at all, but I'm having high expectations of Sayanee's unit! Could be a folks song, or a powerful ballad. We have some of the most cool beauties and best singers here!

Jurina's has a lot of the best dancers of the 48G, and by the title it makes me think about a sexy song, but (please don't come for me) I don't like how she portrays sexiness at all (I respect her as a member, I like some of her acting jobs, but I don't like when she does the 'sexy & sultry' thing, she just doesn't fit into it). Every live of Akai Pin Heel makes me so uncomfortable...

Mayu seems like orthodox-idol-like so it's impossible to go wrong with that, but I don't expect nothing groundbreaking at all.

8. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Does someone have a recording of Ima Para?

9. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
  10. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Nakki !!! After two years of ranking they finally push her. Hope that this will last and not be some one time thing. SKE's portion of this seem nice enough, many young gen. And its an AKB singles so I guess its nice to pay homage to transferee like Suuchan and Suzuran

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    That would be the same as having an AKB senbatsu, an SKE senbatsu, an NMB senbatsu and an HKT senbatsu like you had in other singles. Worse than that, the number of AKB members would be reduced to 22/25 against 60 something from sister groups, while in this case you have 37 (without kennin).

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Having listened to the full song.

I like it.
    It reminds me of Anastasia (the cartoon film) somehow lol
    I just wish after the second chorus there was... something else?
    It's like a tiny instrumental and a final chorus without any addition. I kinda miss something there.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

My favorites in each unit song...

Ima Para: (I actually don't have any favorite here. LMAO)
    Maebure: Watanabe Mayu, Miyawaki Sakura (also I quite like Kubo Satone)
    Tenmetsu Pheromone: Okabe Rin, Kuranoo Narumi, Shiroma Miru, Yamada Nanami
    Anokoro no Gohyakuendama: Yamamoto Sayaka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena

My top 3 favorite Team 8 members in the same song, that coincidence [hehe] it has Mirurun too!!! Can't wait for this :blush:
    I expect an idol-ish song for Mayuyu center (+ it has Sakura too). Not sure for Sayanee's song, but it has both Sayanee and Yukirin, 2 of my favorite voices <3 it would be nice if it's a ballad, but not something too sad either... or maybe they'll just have a dark song, it would suit Renacchi too~
    I don't have any favorite in Sasshi's center song, but anyway I just listened to the song, it's fun, although it's not my type of song.

14. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I hope the MV for ImaPara involves them going to the arcade and actually playing ParaPara :lol:

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Type A features all of my oshimen. It's wonderful. ^^

16. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Not sure why I just realized that all the ranked members (except grads... and Haruppi) are scattered throughout the 4 b-sides (which was why I saw some unexpected members lol)... so it doesn't seem too random except for when choosing out of the unranked girls... did someone point this out already?? :^^;:

17. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Did all the ranked member from last year get included? I find it funny how there are no NMB members in Mayuyu's song. They are really not your typical idols. Sad that Nishikawa Rei is still now allowed to step into a recording studio. TT

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Sasshi senbatsu is the most random one. Probably because the type of song (everybody dance!) that it ended up with random members :p

Mayuyu senbatsu at a glance looks like orthodox idol senbatsu, but not all the members are orthodox idol. For example: Ryoha, Manaka, Erii. I don't exactly know where Erii would fit, but Ryoha is probably better in Jurina senbatsu and Manaka in ImaPara. Having said that, most members are fit in the orthodox idol category.

Jurina senbatsu definitely can dance. Although I can think better dancers than some of the selection, I do think everyone in this senbatsu are willing to dance.

I suspect Sayanee senbatsu will be a bikini single since they don't have Team 8 members :p I don't think it will be a vocal senbatsu since some aren't really a singer, but they do have some good singer there.

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Who selected the line up? Management or the centers themselves? Lemme analyze my oshimen:

• Ogiyuka indeed has whacky persona, can be seen on her showroom broadcast (it's almost every night when she's not busy).
    • Sayaya was among members on Takamina's idol stage, she's recognized to have classic idol persona. Also, I think she's one of Mayuyu's favorite juniors. Maybe next shuffle of AKB48, Mayuyu would ask management to transfer Sayaya back to team B.
    • Mikurin maybe has classic idol persona just like Sayaya. As she's now a highschooler, there're more things she can do. Actually Nako would fit Mayuyu's team too but Sasshi attracted her more than Mayuyu did.

20. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I will pissed if anyone other than Nachu choreographed Ima Para