1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 4th Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/04/22)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 4, 2017.

1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Different case though. Wu ZheHan wasn't promoted as the face of the group before she got first place. As far as I know she didn't have much promotion after the ssk either. I would say Wu ZheHan's case is more similar to that of Viny's.

2. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    yes and Wu ZheHan had a scandal and a demotion so she got what she deserved. I'm happy that fans supported management that year and didn't vote for her. She should count her blessings that she wasn't fired, especially with members getting fired now just because they didn't rank

Back on topic:
    I think Melody won't mind being in UG if Frieska makes senbatsu. She might even feel relieved that there's younger members that can take her position so she doesn't feel guilty when she finally decides to graduate.

3. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I said earlier here that I did not care who would be the champion but seeing the second preliminary I changed my mind, I want to see a totally different senbatsu like this result. I liked to see Shani in the first and Saktia in the Top 3, I'm cheering for That Frieska, Yona, Shafa, Shania, Sisil, Uty get the top 16 and that Lidya and many Team T's members can at least get into the top 32.

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, I hope Frieska will reach senbatsu. This is what she & her fans are aiming for years. I hope her fans consistently vote a lot.

For Team T, I hope Devi & Celine cn secure their place. It's surpassing their fans expectation that they were aiming undergirls, now they can aim senbatsu.

5. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Hoping for yupi & especially CELINE!!!~~~ I HOPE SHE CAN SECURED HER SPOT BY THEIR FANS.
    #CELINE4senbatsu<3:inlove::^O^:

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Rona on 15th & Sisca on 24th.

Maybe the chance is small but I wanna see Sisca reaching senbatsu. She's one of most underrated JKT48 member & one of the best singers of JKT48.

7. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    Saw the preliminary results just now. Where does Sinka go? :(
    As far i know, the preliminary results can be much different with the final one, so there's still a chance for her. Last year election was sooo close, and this year I hope we can made Sinka into senbatsu

PS: there goes my monthly salary

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

8. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    I honestly didn't even notice that Sinka didn't rank in the second ranking

poor sinka:( After she had such a good year too, I would have expected her to do way better

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Sinka doesn't rank, I can assume undergirls center of JKT48 sousenkyo becomes a curse.

Elaine -> graduated
    Sinka -> doesn't rank?

10. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Not really a curse @hrs0722. Actually this is the coincidence:
    5th single UG center: Beby (Hanikami Lollipop) --> Senbatsu in 6th single (Gingham Check) by SSK
    6th single UG centers: Naomi & Dhike (Utsukushii Inazuma) --> Senbatsu in 7th single (Kokoro no Placard)
    8th single UG centers: Rona & Andela (Kiss Datte Hidarikiki) --> Senbatsu in 9th single (Pareo wa Emerald)
    9th single UG center: Ghaida (Bara no Kajitsu) --> Senbatsu in 10th single (Kibouteki Refrain) by SSK
    10th single UG center: Elaine (Boku dake no Value) --> Senbatsu in 11th single (Halloween Night)
    12th single UG center: Gracia (Kimi no Senaka) --> Senbatsu in 13th single (Mae Shika Mukanee) by SSK
    13th single UG center: Sinka (Dakishimecha Ikenai) --> Senbatsu in 14th single (Love Trip) by Janken

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @gwahaha I meant sousenkyo undergirls center. There're only 2 of them.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Just submitted perhaps my final votes of 2017 JKT48. My votes went to Devi & Celine. I hope they finish in senbatsu which maybe no one thinks they'd reach senbatsu. Maybe their fans were aiming undergirls but from 2 preliminary results, they can aim senbatsu.

1. Devi is the most wota member of 4th gen JKT48. Her oshimen is Sakura. I heard admin of @sakuratanfc became Devi -oshi when she was informed that Devi is Sakura oshi. [hehe]
    2. Celine is first Malaysian of AKB48 Group. She's lived in Jakarta for more than 10 years, attending not an interntational school but a regular private school which most of its students are ethnic Chinese children, making her more fluent in Indonesian than Malay. I heard some of her relatives are citizens of Indonesia. She calls her brother "koko" Like Chinese Indonesian. BTW, she"s Yukirin oshi though not as diehard as Devi to Sakura.

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    So, i bought 2 music cards and got 2 votes from watching theater (one each for me & my sis). But only 1 of the theater votes work, and none of the music card votes could be used. What should i do? Mama needs to burn some votes for bby Celine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    2 days until voting ends. Members with 6 handshake sessions have all of their handshake slots sold out. I wonder if they'll rank higher.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Will there be stream on JKT48's official youtube? Because RTV only broadcast top 10.

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Whaaat? Top 10? That's not much! Broadcast top 16 at least.

Eh but IIRC last year they also broadcast top 10 only wasn't it?

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    RTV has announced the stream:

http://rtv.co.id/program/jkt48

It begins at 18:30 WIB. Does it broadcast all 32 ranked members?

18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think so, for web streaming, at least. Maybe the TV channel just broadcast the top 10 as you said.
    Oh gosh I can't believe tomorrow is the announcement. I can't even imagine how's the members nervousness.

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Do you live in Indonesia? My friend in Singapore claims that she can access the stream.

20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yes I do, but I usually watch it on TV because I don't have WiFi connection at home lol.