1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Haha iirc she actually said that she got scolded by the staffs because just like after what Churi did, like @Reveen said, they actually forbid the members from asking things to Aki-p publicly (but reinyan didn't know about that)

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Now you're just being silly. People are upset because there's a LOT of things that need to be announced, and nowhere apparent to announce them in the near future. Off the top of my head, draft 2 promotions, new stages, more information about the staff shakeup that literally just happened a couple days earlier, filling up the emptying teams and/or a shuffle, new events, new concerts, new anything. Instead we got Aki-P explaining why it's not his or the staff's fault.

3. ET920

ET920 Member

Thanks, added it. Not sure if it's one per each or both are Tsumugi, though, so just added both names.

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Hayasakaguchi = Hayasaka Tsumugi + Sakaguchi Nagisa

Team 8's most famous pair.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@rka the only thing we do not need/have/deserve/whatever to know is about the staff thing.

The rest... well, it's their choice to give or not give stuff to the groups, but nothing happening is basically what's making so many girls leave.
    Management is just looking at the groups wither graduation after graduation and they're not doing anything to halt the process.

The new AKB single's tracklist is another slap in some of the girls' face cause they haven't recorded a song in over a year.
    How's that taking care of your employees? How's that going to tell the girls they hVe something better coming their way?

I'm not complaining as a fan anymore, I complain (aimlessly, here) because these girls audition following their dreams and then they're literally forgotten in the theatre.

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I must agree with this. The development of the groups is happening at such a glacial pace that more are leaving than can be replaced with a single generation of KKS, and it's the worst with AKB. We already know how long it's been for D2s not to have been promoted and they're already graduating before they can be. Of course fans will expect an announcement from the guy who always pulls something out his ass to make things interesting. Especially because he so rarely makes appearances like that; usually something's up.

Personally, I still follow AKB because of the surprises and random factor. I like the drama portion. Without surprise and drama, all AKB would be is a tired theater of old stages full of tired theater girls who never get any recognition and a senbatsu that never changes. That's a valid reason for liking the group - surprise is what the group has thrived on for years, especially its early years if you look back at the history and see all the ways management went out of its way to announce something 'shocking' like shuffles or the election or the draft or honestly, the way they make most announcements - at a concert as a 'surprise' for both members and fans. Surprise and drama keeps things fresh, it's the platform AKB built its fame on, so no need to knock fans for expecting it [hehe]

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

This is so true lol

8. ET920

ET920 Member

I see, sorry, I only know Senbatsu members :awesome:
    Joke, joke, I know they are two people, just didn't know which avatar was which one.

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I don't go on SHOWROOM very often, and I do not understand how to obtain outfits/avatars etc. My character is still just some kid in his underwear. I just watch, that's it.

10. ET920

ET920 Member

That's the nice thing about deep stuff (like Pokemon), people can scratch the surface of it and feel happy with it, or can delve much deeper to find a much richer community worth exploring. Some people just watch without a login, with the guest account, some collect avatars (just throw some stars or seeds and if the room is offering one you'll automatically get it, click on your avatar next to your comment box to switch to another), some like meeting people (famous or not so much, I met STU48's Kahotaru (#43) and Harukasu (#75) back in November last year way before the audition, some like broadcasting, and others like participating in events and being able to show off their money. There's a little for everyone.

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    How come I see some kind of biased opinion coming from this jk

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    FLASH gravure doesn't lie.

W-What?!

001.jpg 002.jpg

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Most famous pears!!??

Probably for SSK purpose

14. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    What do you think they're doing for a coming soon? New picture to show off this current AKB48?

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It was their choice to announce the staff thing, and then Shinobu's choice to tell us there's more going on. (Admittedly she's not exactly known for good choices.) The rest of the stuff has less to do with us knowing about it, and more the fact they should have happened last year and yet still nothing is being done about them as far as anyone can tell.

16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

If it's going to be AKB related promotion, it's mostly likely SSK.

17. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Do you have Wikipedia Account ? If yes, come here to Indonesian Wikipedia. You may help me to fill the blanks table and tidy up post in
    * A3 - A7 Stage
    * HG1 and S2 Stage
    * K2, K4, K6 Stage
    * B3 and B5 Stage.

Actually, I want to move list of member stage from there to the tables to make it have room of page, but I don't dare to do it, so I make the table at first.

The tables and info will be added for few times.

-Sorry for bad English-

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That just tells us that AKB is closing doors. That was Aki-P's huge announcement. He just didn't have the guts to tell us.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Doubt it
    Maybe it's just a banner for something else unrelated to AKB?

Didn't they have the same one or yeeeeears until the 10th anniversary album?

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

:rolleyes: :fp:.