1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Actually we had discussed this last year but I think we should add the SSK poster to the gallery. When they will upload the new profile photos I think it's a good idea to add the 2017 first and the old by time.

Also I updates the overview from the Number of members pages. I added SNH to oversea cause original they were an oversea group and made a different section for the china groups

Sent with Tapatalk

2. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
  3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hello. I've started to make a document about Akicha's career, mostly for my own, and have discovered a fault on Wiki on her page. Under AKB B-sides, she was not participating in UG Nusumareta Kuchibiru. She was in A-side senbatsu instead.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    HKT48 members section is returning an error.

5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hello again. I'm curious about how Team Z should be presented on Wiki. Now it is labeled as a AKB48, SKE48 and SDN48 one-shot unit but it was not. Nothing on the cover or on the discs tells anything about 48G, only KYORAKU. Neither was King Records involved, it was Nippon Columbia. What is your opinion?

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's a one-shot unit like Team Surprise anyway.
    Both were created as promotion tools for Pachinko. Just because they had the music released through some other means, doesn't mean they are not related to AKB.

More info in the thread for the team itself: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/news-team-z-koi-no-onawa.3130/

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I can only display my thoughts, but it's a big shortage to not even mention Kyoraku. And it's also overelaborate to update when members are graduating. That's totally uninteresting. The interesting is the original formation, especially when it's a one-shot unit which has been disbanded for at least 5 years. They are history and history should not be changed.

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

9. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    Does Miyu ever change her catchphrase ever since graduated from high school?
    It's weird tho

10. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    ^
    It would be great if anyone were to update their pages with the correct info!
    Also Azuma Rion has graduated from SKE48 now and her profile has been removed from the official SKE website, but not from wiki48 yet.
    Edit: Rion has been removed now but the other things I've mentioned still haven't been edited. It would be really great if someone could do that?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  11. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Finished with your edit suggestions, any more gaps just let us know!

12. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    So the SKE48 KKS recently quit doing Party ga Hajimaru yo and yesterday they had their Seishun Girls shonichi! And I thought it would be nice to add that info to the wiki?
    Here's what I've compiled:

SKE48 Kenkyuusei
    Seishun Girls
    Shonichi / Senshuuraku
    2017.04.14 /

Setlist:
    M00. overture
    M01. Seishun Girls
    M02. Beach Sandal
    M03. Kimi ga Hoshi ni Naru Made
    MC.
    M04. Blue rose
    Nomura Miyo (C), Kato Saho, Shirayuki Kohaku, Kitagawa Yoshino
    M05. Kinjirareta Futari
    Yahagi Yukina, Nonogaki Miki
    M06. Ame no Doubutsuen
    Inoue Ruka (C), Nakamura Izumi (C), Morihira Riko, Kurashima Ami, Fukai Negai, Aikawa Honoka, Sakamoto Marin, Kataoka Narumi
    MC.
    M07. Fushidara na Natsu
    Inoue Ruka (C), Nomura Miyo (C), Okada Miku (C), Yahagi Yukina, Sato Kaho, Nakamura Izumi, Wada Aina, Kitagawa Yoshino, Shirayuki Kohaku
    M08. Don't disturb!
    M09. Virgin love
    M10. Hizukehenkousen
    MC
    M11. Boku no Uchiage Hanabi

Encore:
    EN01. Yakusoku yo
    EN02. Korogaru Ishi ni Nare
    EN03. Sansei Kawaii!!
    MC
    EN04. Cinderella wa Damasarenai

Shonichi Members:
    Aikawa Honoka, Kataoka Narumi, Wada Aina, Inoue Ruka, Okada Miku, Kitagawa Yoshino, Kurashima Ami, Sakamoto Marin, Kato Saho, Shirayuki Kohaku, Nakamura Izumi, Nonogaki Miki, Nomura Miyo, Fukai Negai, Morihira Riko, Yahagi Yukina

(I'm guessing for the wiki you could use the original K2 setlist as a base to get it correct, just change the units and add the MC's and added song)

13. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    I am also thinking about compiling a setlist for the 7th and 8th gen kenkyuusei performances of the Party ga Hajimaru yo stage? I thought that could be interesting to add to the wiki as well.

FIY: The senshuuraku for the SKE48 kenkyuusei's Party ga Hajimaru yo stage was held the 8th of April this year. If someone could add that to the wiki?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  14. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Kitagawa Yoshino (SKE48 8th gen KKS) was the first 8th generation member to perform as an under during a team stage.
    She performed with Team E during their SKE Festival stage, she didn't perform in a unit however (but I'm pretty sure no kenkyuusei has done that during an E stage yet).
    I thought maybe this could be added to her trivia? It's just a suggestion tho. :)

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I have a request. Shouldn't Akicha's trivia have that "have performed for the shonichi of a stage twice" thingy like Aichan, Minarun, Chikarina?? She performed on both of Team A & Team J's Renai Kinshi Jourei Shonichi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Nogizaka pics have been uploaded. Currently under the same format, i.e. "[member name]Influencer", but depending on how often they upload new pics in the future we might look at switching to years rather than singles

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm updating the pictures in the member pages. We're missing Sakurai, Sasaki, Sakaguchi, and Sato's images.

18. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Aargh was hoping I didn't miss a row out, but that's the risk I take when trying to upload 62 profile pics :p
    Can someone grab the remaining from their website? If you click on their profile and jump into the page info, under media you should be able to save the image ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If that's all there is to it, then I'll upload them!

• Like Like x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't mind the pictures, but I too don't understand the announced graduation. Since no team is given, where are they? Somewhere lost in the ether?

I would include the team, perhaps like this:

Announced graduation (1): Tanabe Miku, Team B.