1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    New drama! I've been wanting to see another drama since I really like Tokuyama. Also I'm glad Eccentric is the theme song, since it fits the mystery mood. Can't wait for more info on it.

2. glsone

glsone Member

If I read it right, which is never a certainty, it said it will appear on Hulu after airing on TV. Didn't see what channel.

3. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
  4. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    there goes my hope for a romantic/comedy drama. Don't tell me they went for another mystery drama so they only have to shoot in one room?

We will how it turns out.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If they run with Fukyouwaon instead of Eccentric, we might get a dark-action drama instead

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Fuuchan.

9. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  10. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^ I thought so too but the tweet attached identifies the girl as Fuuchan

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

thanks for the info guys :) that's a cool fanart of Fuuchan :cool:

12. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I kind of see it now (that it's Fuuchan). Speaking of Fuu-chan, right now with her bangs (+antennas) and ponytail is the best styling imo! Especially from the recent eps of KeyaKake

13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
  14. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    ^Also when a lot of people were worried for Techi that she might be another Ikoma. Turns out, she's one of the best centers ever.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh my god i finally finished
    72f9cb57gy1feto47egt4j21jk2887wk.jpg 72f9cb57gy1feto4acuxtj21jk2847wk.jpg 72f9cb57gy1feto4q00mtj21kw14s1l2.jpg

So in a FLASH released today, Tsuchii and Sawabe writes their comment about all 21 Kanji members. I translated all of it
    TSUCHII (Tsuchida Teruyuki)

● Habu Mizuho: "She looks like an idol, but inside she's an otaku. In a good way, i really like how her disgusting otaku side came out. The gap between the appearance and the content is like any other, doesn't it?"

● Ishimori Nijika: "Bright and positive. Whatever we do something, she can quickly came out to the front. Right now she's still in 3rd row, but i think her chance will come, and I hope she could set a goal for her own self."

● Ozeki Rika: "You feel like you can forgive whatever she do, truly Ozeki Style. She thinks too much of her surroundings, she should put herself out more."

● Harada Aoi: "Making pouty face, she's really the most childish lol. But it's interesting to see how she will grow into an adult. How interesting it is going to be she lets out a rebellious period-like feeling, is a strength."

● Saitou Fuyuka: "Everyone's balancer. She comforts the girls who cannot came out, she also acts as the public relation role between members. She is like a kind older sister. Not only that, her silliness is also nice."

● Koike Minami: "She looks weak, but she is actually surprisingly stubborn and very dependable, I think she should make an effort to reach what she wanted to get."

● Satou Shiori: "Talk the longest, doesn't have any punch line, and the one who worry the most about people's eyes. Indeed her story are long, but if you challenge it with the belief that you could turn this into a weapon, a change will happen."

● Suzumoto Miyu: "A good kid. Even though she's quiet most of the time, her impulsive reaction are childish and full of expression. I feel jealous as I feel like I cannot do the same."

● Imaizumi Yui: "Just looking at her calms you down. It makes me happy, warm and fluffy. She is innocent and positive, it’s nice how when she said something it doesn’t make a bit of sense."

● Watanabe Rika: "In a good way, her unwillingness to talk much is bold and great. But in drama, she shows that she can act. I think there are a lot of people who are like her."

● Moriya Akane: "She has the consciousness of a pro, she can motivate herself as well and able to properly say what she wanted in front of people. It's admirable how she covered her lack of talent with her hard work."

● Watanabe Risa: "Compared to the beginning, the impression of her has changed a lot, doesn’t it? She is tall, her face is small, and she’s beautiful. I’m glad that she was able to become a model for a magazine. By the way, I think short hair suits her the best."

● Kobayashi Yui: "She did not try to push forward, she did not speak a lot too, but there is something about her that makes people turn their head at her, because she’s an attractive person. I want to find out what this is is."

● Shida Manaka: "She's a bit "little devil"-like and that is her charm that attracts people, but not only just that, she also know how to make people at ease. She can properly see the her surrounding, I think she's the kind of person I want to entrust a position to."

● Nagasawa Nanako: "She is very kind and friendly, but during a game, she will start thinking about what role she is in and how important it is. I think that is very good of her, I hope she can continue doing this!"

● Uemura Rina: "At first she doesn't have any confidence, but now she can display outstanding ponkotsu-ness. Everyone grows at different pace from each other, I want them to grow at their own pace."

● Nagahama Neru: "She's the busiest member in the group. She always have a lot of pressure, Kennin too. I would love to see her taking everything a bit easier"

● Hirate Yurina: "The member who changed the most when the switch is flipped. She understand how to present herself, I’m looking forward to see her growth from now on."

● Sugai Yuuka: "Her cuteness that came out a little is her charm, and even though she's one of the oldest in the group, she is someone everyone made fun of (ツッコめる, if I'm wrong please correct me!). I think picking her to become the captain of Keyakizaka was a very good choice."

● Oda Nana: "If compared to a country, she would be Switzerland. People call her Holy Mother like Maimai but I think she's a bit different!"

● Yonetani Nanami: "She could study, and for a wota, this personality of her doesn't clash with anyone else inside the group. I think she should slowly put her self out more. She's a girl who properly did her homework and her job. I want her to keep doing her best."

SAWABE (Sawabe Yuu)

● Habu Mizuho: "The one and only existence (morel like character in this?). She can do modelling and very pretty, but recently her otaku character is coming out. I think it has become a big strolling point to how she is now able to show the otaku side of her."

● Ishimori Nijika: "After you found your ‘stupid/baka’ character, you have push yourself to come out a lot right? How you come out with your emotions alone is the attractiveness of an idol, you can stay as it is."

● Ozeki Rika: "The moment I see that running, “Here comes the child that can eat this world (variety?)”. She keeps moving, without wanting to lose to anyone. In addition, it’s amazing how much she have improved performance and visual wise."

● Harada Aoi: "Natural idol. She can talk seriously, but when she is happy, when she is sorry, when she is regretting something… I wished that she will never change. I feel like I just said something an adult shouldn’t say."

● Saitou Fuyuka: "I could feel how hard she try her best in variety. Like how she teased me (lol). Teasing took a lot of courage, I hope she will be involved even more in the future."

● Koike Minami: "She has the image of a gentle Kansai lady, but lately her beautiful character has come out, it’s interesting to see. There’s the feeling that you cannot leave her alone, you can see her as a little sister who is angry when teased don’t you?"

● Satou Shiori: "She has a unique view of the world, doesn’t she? She talks very long, [making a reference i don’t know]. Maybe this is a sign of a genius? Also, she was very beautiful in Futari Saizon MV!"

● Suzumoto Miyu: "An expression monster, she can put her true honest feeling into facial expression and that is nice. She doesn’t really speak much, however the way she expressed herself in expression and dancing when performing… I think this is what a performance should look like."

● Imaizumi Yui: "Imaizumi’s smile! I feel like I am saved just by looking at that smile. Recently she made a pattern where she won’t laugh at my jokes, and I am impressed by it. She really is a natural fisher."

● Watanabe Rika: "In a word, unusual. I don’t think there is any other idol who don’t speak much and don’t show emotion like her. But when her switch is flipped, she can become talkative. You can’t keep your eyes away from her."

● Moriya Akane: "A passionate woman who is too passionate. A “valiant fighter”-like idol, I feel like she’s pushing herself too much in variety, but I am touched by how much she worked hard for it and her tears."

● Watanabe Risa: "She became very beautiful after she starting her model work. She is gentle like a kind big brother, but she have an image hidden in her appearance, you cannot deny the presence of “female gang leader” from her lol"

● Kobayashi Yui: "She not only can do singing and dancing, I am surprised to find that she’s also good in acting. She become colorful lately, though there is a feeling of bad influence between members in the future we might see “Influenced Kobayashi” in the future."

● Shida Manaka: "Suddenly she has a presence (lol). She can see the flow of the conversation, and can make a conversation between members. I think she have the ability to read the talk and push away the atmosphere."

● Nagasawa Nanako: "Though she always look like she’s daydreaming, she can cook and draw a manga. She is secretly very talented, though she can do all that she doesn’t show any arrogance about it and that is what I like from Nagasawa."

● Uemura Rina: "She has the appearance of an idol, and the moment when the camera isn’t rolling is when she spoke the most. When she is spontaneously asked to talk in an episode she can surprisingly do it properly."

● Nagahama Neru: "The type of person who can be taken advantage of. You probably know it already but she is funny and smart. You cannot see how much she and the other members do unreasonable things together. A ceiling-type idol (As in the one we see right now is just the tip of the iceberg)."

● Hirate Yurina: "I feel that her aura continues to grow. My father who has never show interest in female entertainers wanted her signature lol. A 15 years old with the amazing power that could pierce and move a 60 years old old man!"

● Sugai Yuuka: "Ever since she is chosen as the captain, I can see her drawing out members best quality out. I feel strong determination from her to become a captain."

● Oda Nana: "From the beginning until now, Oda-sensei is still troublesome. Despite her weird character, she also still strongly build up her girly elements and that is good. She have the indispensable stability and explosiveness necessary in variety."

● Yonetani Nanami: "Keyakizaka’s mother-like figure. She chimed in the middle of conversations, adding additional episodes into the story. You can feel her enveloping kindness to all members."

I'd love to translate the members too but the one i have is too small to read

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 9
  16. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It was very interesting. Many anecdote that confirm my POV on the girls.

Especially nijika. I hope this praise will give her more confidence to persevere.

17. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

thank you so much, glad now i know how the MC see them.

no its make me thinking, how will they be in 5 years from now.....
    :)
    :(

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    hopefully they will all still be in the group.
    but..i think that would be a first for such a huge group like this :/

19. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    We need to enjoy the living present.

If you think about the end of your journey, it only means you're not enjoying life enough.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana