1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 4th Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/04/22)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 4, 2017.

1. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can anyone like name the girls ranked last year but did not rank at all >~< thanks .

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    no Sisil :(
    and i was worried she wouldn't make senbatsu and rank undergirls but she didn't rank at all
    congrats Shani!
    that +25 jump tho

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @BilyIsFab senbatsu (Sisil, Gaby, Uty, Vanka), undergirls (Sinka, Nadila, Ikha, Naomi, Nat, Aurel)

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Shani makes the beginning of new era of JKT48!

Meanwhile, Yupi seemed to show her disappointment that her rank is dropped. Seems her fanbase will be aggressive next year.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The expected drop. More so when current trend of fandom favoring new name to reign over the veteran one didn't help her narrative at all. Same with many other names.
    -(07). Priscillia Sari Dewi
    -(13). Gabriela Margareth Warouw
    -(15). Dwi Putri Bonita
    -(16). Thalia Ivanka Elizabeth
    -(17). Sinka Juliani
    -(20). Nadila Cindi Wantari
    -(21). Riskha Fairunissa
    -(23). Shinta Naomi
    -(24). Natalia
    -(27). Ni Made Ayu Vania Aurellia

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Omg what happened to Sinka??? I thought she had a good momentum. And did something happened to Sisil??? I mean no one could ever go from Kami7 to unranked for no reason

And rip Vanka. She'll probably graduate

Also rip to Michelle's push. And rip to Michelle & Shani's friendship lmao watch your back Shani girl the lele curse is out to get you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

When should we post this on wiki48? Should we wait for the official detail announcement on JKT48 web?

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    You could post it now if you want to. I would really appreciate it if you do^^

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Sisil had this one scandal wasn't she? I'm sure that has some part. If you wondered how someone from Kami7 dropped to unrank, watch Wu ZheHan from SNH's 1st ssk. From center to non rank.

Lol....Michelle. Hahaha. Makes me remember Milen, Andela, and then Elaine.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah that's why i said "for no reason". WuZhe had a valid reason, while Sisil just dissapeared. (I actually followed SNH more than JKT lmao)

And what scandal did she actually had????

I somehow got a feeling that all dem 2nd gen senbatsu dropouts (Sisil, Uty, Sinka) failed to rank because most of their votes comes from KIII hako-oshis (idk if that's a thing, but KIII got a really strong fanbase who are actually fans of the team itself), hence why lots of KIII girls managed to rank senbatsu out of nowhere (but for Shani's case, i'm guessing most Veranda wotas have her as their ni-oshi. maybe same thing for Ayana with Gon)

11. Hiyo-P

Hiyo-P Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Sisil had a scandal? When??

12. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Congrats to all the girls! :blush:

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @Mikuriin yeah but her scandal happened on 2015 after ssk

@honeyNUT @Hiyo-P someone upload her photo kissing some guy

And please those girls who rank from K3 is originally 3rd gen members from the old team T so don't say it like K3 fans is the one that responsible for their rank

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hmm well maybe this is what makes JKT ssk is somewhat interesting. There's always ranks out of nowhere, or even ranked to nowhere. Idk if SNH worked like that but it's not AKB ssk where top 5 is fixed or something. Did you see the expression on member's face when Nabilah announced 16th? I was shocked, too. Same when Melody announced 5th last year.

Oh I see. Lol sorry it's just that the scandal is shocking to me, coming from a member I likes...always feels like yesterday. Sinka, though, :(

15. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Lol this election just confused the hell out of me ...

I knew Ayana would rank about into senbatsu - a single digit number (she really flourished this year on a personal level I think) but not to the degree of top 3. She was always heavily pushed by management (she is like a classic 1st gen member, she would be like SNH's Tako or like AKB/SKE's Sae (ok I know Sae isn't technically 1st gen - but she is a old school member).

I'm surprised about Nabliah - isn't she probably one of the better general public popular members? I mean I know election popularity, handshake popularity, general popularity are different but wow a major drop

I mean I knew SNH used to have this situation in its early years but its stabilised more, but I think the JKT is like 100% a stable group but its just the economic difference's in Indonesia. Where China (ok China has a major class problem which does effect the election) and Japan its harder for the average joe or even a rich person to mass buy the singles). - BTW THIS IS ME NOT HATING ON ANY COUNTRY , its my guess on JKT's constant change (which is still exciting)

I see that JKT the preliminary results have a huge affect on the elections - like AKB it doesn't matter at a certain point.

I'm happy to see Melody back in top 3 but its amazing that all top 3 members from the last election graduated. Melody 100% is not the "ace" anymore but is more like the solidarity of JKT, you know Melody can always do center but at the same time be a strong member to depend on internally in the group. Melody def has the most stable fanbase because its a good mix of mass buyers and individual fans I would say

I'm amazed about no.1, I didn't know who she was lol... I mean she lower undergirls last year. I wonder what will happen to her next year. Question, how is she with handshake numbers if anyone knows?

Side note - damn those senbatsu costumes looked hot, like I would have been sweating in them on stage with lights.

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The problem with Nabilah is,general public who knows her don't vote for her.

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @jnam12 like someone on my twitter said, Nabilah is jkt door for general public and new fans, they curious about jkt because of her but when they attend the theater show or watch jkt performance on/off air, another member caught their attention

By the way you should watch their performance at the theater at least once and you will know why even top members struggle to keep their rank

18. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I agree on that one..
    Too sad to nabilah... It was shocked (for me) to fall from her rank in this senbatsu..

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Nabilah turns people into JKT48 fans but the latter oshihen to other members.

20. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    quite of shock Naomi not in senbatsu