1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakura Cinderella さくらシンデレラ

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by marioworldakb, Apr 19, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Planning to go to Japan? Do you like idols? Want to meet and interact with a pretty and cute girls face to face 24/7? Want to experience a legit idol live performance? Interested in participating in some wota action too? Sick and tired of AKB's stupid random lottery system? Well then my friend, great news to tell ya! Just walk straight into the building and sit where ever you want! Welcome to the dream world of Sakura Cinderella.

Personal Comments:
    On my recent Japan Trip I have been very lucky to meet and interact with the three aces of this group. (I'll tell the whole story later in details, it's pretty anime-like I would say) After seeing their live, I absolutely got hooked just like that.

The girls are as cute and princess-like just as advertised in their brand name. The girls are also very sweet and nice. The groups concept is very similar to AKB (and not to mention their marketing strategy). But the bright side is you can actually just walk into their theater with no bookings and straight up buy the ticket from the booth with around $20 USD. (500 yen off for first timers) + all you can drink pop. Then just find a seat and enjoy the show at super close distance from the stage. (Since there are only 20 customers per performance). Each performance is around 70 min long. Oh the girls also serve your drinks before the performance and helps at the counter when you pay after the performance as well.

Some might say they are ripping off AKB but I'd say that's actually the best part because I see them like a replica of AKB model before their prime or just simply see them as an AKB sister group lol. The girls performance in which I would argue is as professional as the AKB ones. The songs nonetheless is much better and orthodontic than AKB nowadays.

And WAIT! Did I mention the best part? After the live performance, the girls actually come from the back stage and interact with the fans on that day for around 30min! Since there are 6-9 members during each performance and only around 20 people, you can actually comment or praise the girls for their performance.

In my case, I have interacted with the 3 aces in the group on the same day within that time! (Just imagine talking to Aachan, Yuko and Maimai before they were famous!) The random conversation and interaction time is often around 5-10min with each girl (Don't hold them off too long) and they are also super gaijin friendly, depending on your Japanese level and the girl's English level. But it's the heart that counts!

What can you ask for $20 or less? I actually think that it is hella worth!

They are still a fairly new idol group on the rise. So it's very fun to see them grow and progress.

So if you are happen to be planning to go to Japan soon or in the future, or you are currently living around the area please do check out the place out! You will never regret this experience!

Official Website (English)
    Official Website (Japanese)

Social Media:
    Official Twitter
    Official Youtube
    Official Ameba Blog

General Info:
    Wikipedia

Originated from Nagoya, this idol group debuted on October 1st, 2014.

They currently have 3 theaters named "Idol Stage", located in Akihabara, Shinjuku and Nagoya (which was the first). An expansion of a 4th theater into Kyushuu is determined to be in 2017. As well as a 5th theatre into China, the first oversea theater TBD.

In short their group name is "Sa-dera".

2016, they have achieved 1500 live performances in their theaters. Aside from theater performances, they also often have solo live concert in Roppongi's Nicofarre regularly.

Theater Location:
    [​IMG]
    Nagoya Idol Stage
    名古屋アイドルステージ
    〒453-0015
    愛知県名古屋市中村区椿町6-3 太陽ビル地下1階

名古屋駅太閤通り口より徒歩1分
    ビックカメラ名古屋駅西店すぐ横

電話番号      052-451-2055
    公演時間
    月曜日   17:00~ 18:00~ 19:00~ 20:00~ 21:20~
    火曜日   17:00~ 18:00~ 19:00~ 20:00~ 21:20~
    水曜日   17:00~ 18:00~ 19:00~ 20:00~ 21:20~ 22:20~
    木曜日   17:00~ 18:00~ 19:00~ 20:00~ 21:20~
    金曜日   17:00~ 18:00~ 19:00~ 20:00~ 21:20~ 22:20~
    土、祝日  17:00~ 18:00~ 19:00~ 20:00~ 21:20~ 22:20~
    日曜日   17:00~ 18:00~ 19:00~ 20:00~ 21:20~

[​IMG]

Shijuku Idol Stage
    新宿アイドルステージ
    〒160-0021
    東京都新宿区歌舞伎町1-16-5 ドン・キホーテビル5階

新宿駅東口より徒歩3分
    ドン・キホーテ新宿東口本店5F
    セントラルロード側エレベーターより直通

電話番号      03-6273-8771

営業時間
    月~木・日・祝日            19:00~23:40
    金・土・祝日前             18:00~翌6:00

[​IMG]
    Akihabara Idol Stage
    秋葉原アイドルステージ
    〒101-0021
    東京都千代田区外神田4-4-3 秋葉原SILビル7階

電話番号      03-6262-9555

JR秋葉原駅より徒歩5分

Discography:
    Singles | Main | c/w | Released

cd_sakura.jpg (First Edition)
    1st | さくらシンデレラ | 戦国桜絵巻 | May 27 2015

cd_mirai_c.jpg (Type A - C)
    2nd | 未来プロローグ | デラスキ! | April 5 2016

cd_natsu_a.jpg (Type A - I + Major ver Type A - E)
    3rd | 夏恋クレシェンド |Marvelous Rain | August 30 2016

b3faab029b3068571031c8b361d3aa12.jpg (Type A - H)
    4th | ぐるぐるワンワン | きらめきダイアリー | January 10 2017

TBA
    5th | さくらの木の下で | 千年桜+名前のない花 | April 18 2017

Other songs unlisted into the singles (Performed live only):
    チョコレートパフェ
    キス距離
    White Magic Love
    粉雪ノスタルジア
    片耳ラブソング
    僕らのユートピア
    PROTOSTAR
    君がいる場所
    ほしがりGIRL
    すれ違い。片思い。
    ピンキーリングに花飾り

Videos:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Alright today I will introduce to you guys one of the group's ace whom I met when she was handing out fliers that day.

moe kyun profile.jpg
    http://ameblo.jp/moe-326

Pen Light color: Red x 1

Catch phrase 1: 真っ赤なハートをお届け <3 (Reaching out to you with a bright red heart <3) If you click on her blog then you will see it.

Catch phrase 2: もえもえきゅんきゅん (Moe Moe Kyun Kyun) Usually done in live.

Nickname: もえきゅん Moe Kyun

This is Ouse Moe (桜瀬もえ). The groups currently most talented ace just like Aachan back in the day but way more orthodox idol type. Any words that comes out from her is just too damn cute, and very friendly approachable too <3

She has been the group's history youngest center at the age of 15 in 2015, Her birthday was just last month and by the time I met her on the street this past Sunday she was already 18 so all good :D

o0480064013707675164.jpg

This is my favorite video of her:

0:36 - 0:38 has a scene of her handing out flyer for their live. It's very similar on that day where I met her. And on 3:10~ she starts as a double center with another ace member. But during my stay at Akihabara, that ace member was in Nagoya so Moe took the whole center position and it was privilege for me to watch her perform this song at super close distance!

My mind went completely blank since she was shining on the stage. Before I realize who she was, I was already in my seat chanting my inner wota gei's lol

Never have I thought my first wota chant would be to this group and this girl, other than AKB.

Update: 23/04/2017

This is the legendary flier she gave me and autographed off-the-record because she wanted me to remember her name. When we got up their theater, the second girl who came and talked to us was Haruka and she also gave me an off-the-record autograph because she also wanted me to remember her too lol (Too bad I didn't get Non chan's)

DnxlcRO.jpg vfqipvX.jpg

So after Moe brought us up to the theater, she explains the prices and the run down after that she went flying to the back stage (To prepare for the stage performance which of course I didn't know). And so as I was still in disbelief when Moe came out standing in the center of the stage, I saw another girl who was standing beside her, and I thought to myself "wow this girl is very beautiful, I wonder if she is top member too"...and guess what she was after all! For today I would like to introduce Miwa Haruka (美和花樺)

Haruri.jpg

Pen Light color: (White x 1) + (Light blue x 1)

Catch phrase: みんなの心を\\はっきんぐ// (Hacking into everyone's heart!)

Nickname: はるりぃ Harurii

http://ameblo.jp/miwaharuka/

If Moe represented the cuteness of this world, then Haruka would be the girl who is born to be a natural beauty.

Even though she is considered an ace of the group, there are still a number of girls who are more popular than her. And she is not first gen members (unlike Moe and Non chan). She joined a little later, like 1.5 gen? But since there are not enough info on the net to confirm, I'll just leave it as she is the underdog ace.

Though doing a quick search on youtube, she did had a history of participating in the beauty pageant of Keio University of Kyoto. This is a clip of her. She was a university year 3 student in Policy Studies back in 2013...so as I backtracked her age...she is probably the same age as me lol

Unfortunately she didn't win. But most probably because of this she joined Sadera some time later in 2015.

In fact after Moe checked up on us after the stage performance. Haruka tagged herself along and actually self-introduced to us (and that is when I got her name on the flier.) And as I said we were tourists from Canada, she immediately made an interesting face. Then she commented that she once went to Canada (Vancouver,Richmond? She forgot the name of the place she stayed lol) before as an exchange student for a month.

Then at that moment me and my friends felt like we had caught up with a long distance friend in a long time and bonded to her just like that too lol. After we went home, she wrote and mentioned about us in her blog of that night's special encounter which we found out the next day. It was also the day when we became her Number.1 Canadian fanboys. lmao

Bonus info: On April, 17 it was actually her 2nd year debut anniversary (and on that day I was on my flight back to home...)

Bonus info 2: On the most recent off-live Nicofarre concert, she did a solo performance on the stage with former NMB member Milky's "Warukii" which she made her own ver ofcoz which was namely "Harurii". Unfortunately it's only a one time thing...I really wanted to see it though cuz all my favorite AKB girls all did it once in their idol career lmao (Mako, Yukirin, Sakura)

C-B4Fi5VwAAihJV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
  3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I know I am double posting but it is really important to tell you guys here.

Sakura Cinderella will have a solo concert in Nicofare starting at April 22, 13:00 jst (afternoon part) and 17:00 jst (night part)

And the best news is...IT'S FREE!! So please give them a chance and watch their performance T oT

Promise it will be worth it!

http://nicofarre.jp/schedule/archives/813

http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv293049355

NICO LIVE STARTING IN 2HR30MIN!! It says free but still do get an account just in case!

http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv293049355

SHOW JUST STARTED!!

https://twitter.com/marioworld929/status/855636605952045056

4. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I just fininished watching their LIVE on Niconico
    I don't expect it to be this good! Very lively, the girls were in their full mode!

Their songs are various in type which is really great
    My fav are Guruguru wanwan, Hoshigari Girl and their new song Sore sth lol

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  5. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Wow! I just watched it too! I thought it was pretty great actually, thanks marioworld!

Yup I agree in their variety of songs and their MC was pretty sweet too. Thoroughly impressed! I really like Guruguru wanwan!

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Thanks for the support guys! Part 2 is starting in 2 hrs =D let's have fun!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

すれ違い。片思い。 This new song is performed in live only for now I think. I really love this song too, if they sing it again in their next part I will record it :D

7. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    @marioworldakb I hope they will perform that song in this afternoon LIVE too man XD

I also made this, Nontan just got me lol
    Nontan.png

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    XD I'm going to introduce Haruka chan tomorrow then Non Chan after that. Had some cool conversation with them. :D

9. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The second part went by so fast! =[ That was a marathon of songs tho, they all sound good lol :omg: Their live voices and vocal ranges are impressive too!

10. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ya lol I might invest in that for better quality. They do have another concert next Saturday in collaboration with GEM.

And also it is announced that next month they will have a Nicofarre solo concert again as well. Which it will be just the one year anniversary mark at the venue.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Some news 24/04/2017:

1. Next month's (May 28) Nicofarre concert Executive chairmen is Kaya Yumesaki and Vice-chairmen is Non chan. Guess the members do design their own theme and set list for each concert. Interesting.

https://twitter.com/sakucinderella/status/856410469753470978

C-KUxlcVYAARPvi.jpg C-KUxlnVoAAL7IW.jpg C-KUxloVYAAQljz.jpg

2. On today's Akihabara Idol Stage, the customers are treated with members free hand-made yakisoba. God-like fan service. I'm so jello right now. :cry:

https://twitter.com/hariytw00182958/status/856449198660517888

C-K3_pCUMAU2S-I.jpg

3. Nicofarre live report

C-BFFQlVwAA3-9v.jpg

http://www.wws-channel.com/girls2/33535.html

4. Haruka's Showroom is scheduled to be on tonight real soon!

https://www.showroom-live.com/miwaharuchan

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  13. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Aww man, I missed the showroom cause I had work =\ LOL but that looks like some tasty yakisoba :^O^:

I see you've updated the members bio post with Haruka too! Thanks for that! Lots of information

Looks like non-tan is struggling to plan the next nicofarre hahah

14. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Have to wait another month for their next live. But from the look it's very promising one! We better get our screen recorder ready

Wow and great encounter with Haruka @marioworldakb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol I hope her set list is non stop as well :banana:

It's all good, I just got a reliable one and it should work well. :D

Can't wait for the next Nicofarre!

Now I just need to get a 1tb hard drive XD

=======================

Super great news!! I can rewatch the whole concert with the nico premium account $6 and with the screen cap program I just bought for $30, I can record the whole thing!

Hella wurth! It's probably be over 50gb lmao though cuz the thing is 5 hours + XD

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  16. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Nontan yesterday random SR lol, I only managed to capture 30min of her SR

• Like Like x 2
  17. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thanks!! I was so sad I missed it yesterday haha but you've come to save the day ^^

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Awww yeeee, you are a lucky man. It's very rare to see nontan's SR these days. Thanks for the upload bro!

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The official channel updated some videos. True live singing LOL

• Like Like x 1
  20. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
    Ahhhhhh! Just stumbled here and I'm loving these girls, they're all so cute!