1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Be careful with being impatient - you might earn a fireball to your sensitive places. Not the best topic to speak of :p

Looks like half the votes are counted in (mine is not yet), so likely there will be a date provided before weekend, but this is just my guess.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Might want to recheck that.;)

3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Thanks for tip ;) Around 20 voters have been added in these six hours.

4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I would like to note that the deadline was like 3 days ago. You're fine if I specifically ask you to correct your ranking or you sent it in sometime before then and I just haven't gotten to it yet, but stop sending in brand new rankings now. I just laugh at you and then ignore you :v:

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Can't wait for the results.... the Harvesting! :twisted:(LOL). When people who've spent their whole entire year convincing themselves that "THEIR Idol" was far more Loved & Untouchable than is actually the case. And the so Sweet Surprise when a Fresh & Fun upstart Idol is revealed that was a "closet hero" or Secret Fav surpassed ALL Expectations and ranks more Highly & Mightily than all her fans dreamed. What a difference a year makes.

This might be the last year of actual relevancy of AKB48 as we all currently know it. After reading that interview w/ AKI-P about how he picks songs, centers, & what he wants to see (Verses what "Fans Expect" from him) the interview is HERE https://connect48.wordpress.com/2017/04/03/040317-nikkei-business-interview-with-akimoto-yasushi/ .

My Thoughts on this Interview are quite JUICY! (bring a napkin)
    It totally confirms MANY of my suspicions, essentially ALL his choices are "Ego Driven" in that he picks things HE Wants to see happen. He admits that he is well aware that there's what the "Fans Want" (& will pay for) & that there's what "HE" wants. When fans STOP paying for the things "HE WANTS", he'll try something else. This could explain (In My Opinion) why he deliberately shoved a CHORAL Song into the Election Single (48th)- He knows YOU Will Buy it anyway. He's already got your money now- Why give you what you want in a "Traditional" Idol Summer jam.

Seriously- this Interview is a GOLD Mine. He explains how Paruru was "allowed to Happen" even after many concerns from Staff that informed him she was actually "Salty" to fans- He thought it was interesting & wanted to see "how it played out"- Naturally the WOTA's & 2Channer types Voted the crap out of her & made AKI-P notice that despite how she acted - she had obvious fans. So apparently Paruru was the real deal (Whether or the Jankens are in fact Rigged in another story). What can we also learn from this? AKI-P picks what he wants to see! So basically he only trusted Jurina & Sakura w/ Centering of this single OR they'll the only ones who said YES. If he asked Mayu, Yukirin, Sasshi, or Sayanee to be involved they must''ve declined.

Aki-P also comments on what he thinks people want in an Established "Idol" - HE Has NO Idea (those are his words) SO Basically Nothing we comment or say here matters to the man, his staffer, or the AKS Organisation. ONLY when he stops "selling" CD's which as we all know are grossly inflated via all the trinkets & tickets sold within will he actually "RISK" for the Fans Approval. Why doesn't he simply SELL (or Raffle?) the Tickets & Trinkets directly to fans/Wotas & Concentrate on making the Music separately? Essentially make CD's/Singles the FANS actually WANT & Expect 3-4 times a year - then do his EGO Stuff as a Side gig w/ the Idols? WHY force fans to buy his Choral experiment just because of Election Tickets?? He knows it'll sell 1/2 of Takamina's single w/out a Hook but he does it anyway. He's basically MILKING you & knows you'll buy it anyway - why put up w/ that?

Just ONE Point of View - but it was fascinating to learn that once AKB48 made it's money back he does the bare minimum to keep you as a repeat customer. Artists & TV show writers have gone the "Ego Route" in America & been cancelled or critically scorned quicker. One could argue that the STAGE48 fan ranking is one of the LAST (if Not the ONLY?) True Indicators of fan assessment in AKB48. 1 man, 1 vote (per Idol) there's a Wealth of knowledge & fan feelings on this Forum....but it ALL falls on Deaf Ears when you read that interview - lol.

It's fair to say ItheBigC (and various Mods Past & Present) care MORE about AKB & it's legacy & future than even AKI-P. We all owe them thanks & respect for their tireless passion to something that even it's Creator HAS NO IDEA why & how it "worked" (or where to take it?)

Anyway...Enjoy the Rankings! I hope your Oshi's do really well. :^^;:

6. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Hopefully the 144 that are listed in the OP isn't the finalized number of voters during this years ranking?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It looks like it is... For comparison I went to the previous year, we had 221 users voting last year. Actually last year was the year where I didn't vote. This year I vote, but the total amount is 144, that's a bit low. I was curious so I actually just checked all the years:

2007: 22
    2008: 83
    2009: 94
    2010: 107
    2011: 119
    2012: 115
    2013: 190
    2014: 208
    2015: 221
    2016: 144?

It looks like 2015 was the highest number so far, so it's not surprising if it goes down a little. Although it means this year is the lowest number since 2012 LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Very understandable given the number of top member graduation at that time usually accompanied by the withdrawal of their fans from the scene.
    Also clearly speak how it's the top member that carry the 48Group, not their bazillion number of member. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I can confirm it will be more than 144. At least my name still not on the list, they are still counting and it's not finalized yet.

• Like Like x 2
  10. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    ^Yeah, my name is neither on the list so unless something is wrong here the counting is still not finished lol

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    I'm waiting for my name to be appear on the list too :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Me too.

Look, it's fine, it always takes a while for the results, it'll be done when it's done :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    EVERYTHING IS DOOMED!!!

Oh wait they just haven't finished counting.[hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  14. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    just relax and follow ithebigc on twitter to see what he is doing:
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc

he was busy with visiting idols just a few days ago for example.
    i can't blame him. Mikurin demands attention. :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Oh, you mean his new oshimen? :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  16. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    New? Did the time stretch for me or something?

There are important things in life, so we can wait, as we will lose nothing :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Ok, now I'm done counting ;) Everyone that sent me a ranking should see their name in the OP now, unless

1. You totally didn't read the rules and submitted a ranking without reaching the post requirement, submitted an incomplete list or made some other major error. In that case, I most likely just ignored you.
    2. You made a mistake and I have messaged you, asking you to correct your ranking.

The people that fall under the latter category are the people I'm concerned with right now. I want to release the results starting this Saturday, JST, so you have maybe about a day to fix your ranking if I messaged you and you haven't responded yet.

For next year, please, please just follow the format written in the OP for your member rankings. All you have to do is copy and paste it, replacing MEMBER NAME with the name of your favorite members. It's written there because it's the exact format our system accepts and should minimize any mistakes. Don't forget the point values, don't add extra spaces, don't format your list weirdly, etc. just...follow it <.< It will also help me get done faster, although I do say this every year and then you all promptly forget by the next year :^^;:

G160819-1.jpg

I am the Minion in this picture, I serve Sakura :approve:

• Like Like x 1
  18. duelbuster

duelbuster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    First time voting.
    Since i've been around for years with no id. and just created one not long ago.
    should work up to hit 80 posts :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You'll have to wait until next year now.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    You mean only 192 voted this year????? Whoa, seems like the interest for this event lessened a bit.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.