1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Zankokuna Kankyakutachi (2017/05/18 - 2017/07/12)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @Meiji Ishin and the plot thickens... Sounds plausible, even in tokuyama they incorporated the concept of media consumption. I'm already excited at the thought of this possibility :banana: How cool would it be if they involve the viewers real time, like they'd actually be the one giving 'likes' but this is just me dreaming lol

2. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    If I got the pattern correct, the seating arrangement is from right to left downward according to their names. So Zuumin should be behind Nijika, Rina behind Zuumin, and Ozeki to Nijika's left.

3. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Hmm... maybe that's how the backstabbing happens. They need to steal viewers' affection to bring them whatever they need.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Just want to add that according to Neru's blog, they have started recording since a month ago.

Uemu also said in the interview that there will be a scene of her blowing a trumpet (Buha Buha returns!), and a scene where they have to eat a large number of melonpans (Additionally, Hirate also said in another interview that she is similar to her character in the way that the two of them likes food)

EDIT: Zankoku is appearing in the next AKB Newspaper, interviewing Techi and Neru
    C92eZSoU0AANNYU.jpg

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  5. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    Maybe member with high likes with get some special bonus or something

i'm curious about the lowest like

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Only about 1/3 of them talk about their characters, which i really like because where the fun if they all spoil it in the beginning?

• Yone said her role is "a bright girl that like food, pretty similar to myself" and said to look forward to "many serious scenes"
    • Yuuka plays "a delicate oujosama traumatized with playing piano after something that happened in the past, and now have to overcome it". "Please pay attention to the friendships and 駆け引き (tactics, bargaining= negotiation?)
    • Koike role is "a cheerful shy girl who wanted to be friends with everyone and smiles a lot", "Please pay attention to how everyone supports each other and the friendships (between characters)"
    • Akanen "My character is a girl who do everything with full power so i'm not going to hold back acting that out"
    • "Please look forward to whether all 21 of us could clear all the missions one by one" Ozeki said, strengthened by Oda who say that all 21 of them will do "various challenges" in order to get likes
    • Nanako mentioned that the drama will have 怖おもしろい Scary but fun moments in the drama, kinda like tokudare

Also almost all of them talk about how much they want us to pay attention to their acting, to see how much they have grow

• Like Like x 1
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Out of nowhere, boom, episode 1 & 2 synopsis from magazine

"Sugisaki (Sugai) who tried to go home finds out that the door of the classroom is locked, while Hayama (Techi) realized that there is a tablet placed on top of the teacher desk. The students knew that they cannot escape unless they get likes, and started thinking of ways to gain likes (Ep 1). Because they are not sure of what to do, Hayama decided to ask the audience how to get their likes (Ep 2)"
    story.PNG

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    The plot remind me of Ojou Sama game. You have to do some task to survive.

Even though production look cheap once again (just a classroom to shoot), i have to admit the plot looks interesting. It will feature a lot on the girl acting, and it's what important.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow

they should just ask the audience to call 110 for help [hehe]

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Joker Game and Jinrou Game was also shoot in one building, but thanks to the acting and story they can be great (Not all, just Joker Game Escape and Jinrou Game Crazy Fox). In a closed room mystery like this, the main highlight is the interaction between characters.

Gocchi, it's Ousama (King's) not Ojousama (Queen's) [hehe]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ojousama game [hehe] sounds like sugai-sama could star in that one along with her jiiya
    king366742.jpg

14. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

1-11.jpg

Seems it will be 10 Episodes long.
    Source: Akanen's blog.

• Like Like x 1
  15. glsone

glsone Member

It's entirely possible that the scripts for the last two episodes are not handed out yet to avoid leaks.

16. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    Or they might be making changes to those scripts

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hooray for their 2nd drama.. We already have two titles, I hope this would be their regular program (one drama per year). But yeah, I sound very demanding.

18. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    10 episodes, 1 drama a year. This pretty much confirms they'll be appearing as part of the Samurai world in season 2 of Westworld.
    Techi-bot attack.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

First Look ( :30 )

if the video does not show watch the video here

Need your VPN to watch it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

C_X6HkgVwAEWd6C.jpg

連続ドラマ「残酷な観客達」に、ヒカル、ラファエル、りかりこ、ふくれなが出演します!今後、YouTuberのYouTubeチャンネルにて番組とコラボした動画を公開する予定です!

They will be collaborating with Youtuber such as Hikaru, Rafael, Rika Riko, Fukurena.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kankyakutachi/status/861869926654418944

Talking about surprise.

Hikaru was the one who buy dozen of Futari Sezon CDs to complete the photo card collection from all type, if I remember it correctly.

Edit:
    Casts from the credit, including actor Harada Ryuuji

YiVZEQs.jpg

just realized that they made a mistake when typing the name, Techi and Akanen's name are mixed www :lol:

Hirate Yuri, Namoriya Akane :lol:

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1