1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I agree. An asterisk or similar would be preferred.
    † could be coupled with a note at the bottom of each page to indicate this member has announced graduation and would be fairly easy to recognise without standing out too much.
    Though I wonder if putting it together with announced grads might make it seem like it's being used for its more morbid symbolism.

2. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I like the idea of a marker, and it doesn't have to be a cross if it looks too ghoulish :p if no other marker, then could we use italics for these pages?
    We could take down the pics for transfers, since they should be showing up on the other group's member pages anyway, but I'd say still leave the information as to where they've gone, since it's important to track their origins even if they're not active in that group any more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I have been checking NMB48 members and it struck me, that many (if not all) 2nd generation members have profile photos from... 2010. Should be the year of their debut, I suppose...

4. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Can someone add:

Takada Shiori's twitter: shiopiii0719
    Iguchi Shiori's twitter: iguuuchhi
    Yamada Erika's twitter: erikaa1226
    Yakata Miki's new twitter: m6k29miki
    Murai Junna's twitter: Murai_Junna
    Ota Ayaka's twitter: Ayamelody0817
    Sakai Mei's new twitter: mei__sakai
    Azuma Rion's new twitter: rion_azuma
    Ego Yuna's twitter: egoyuna_329

I'm not sure if this is important but
    - Matsumura Kaori is the oldest member in 48groups
    - Tsuzuki Rika and Tani Marika are voicing 2 sister characters in Starlet, after they won a "Passion for you" contest.

Thank you

5. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I'm not sure but I think I added this

6. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Oh, you're right. Sorry. I checked her profile before but I didn't see it, my bad.

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Please edit Izuta Rina participation in the 49th SSK page. She will officially participate as a BNK48 member. I've posted the link about it in Izurina thread, 49th SSK thread, and probably BNK48 thread.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

8. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Does anyone know who you should contact about possibly getting a wiki48 account? ^^

9. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Can I ask someone for help in making the pages for the recent members of BEJ, GNZ, and SHY?

10. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I can do if I have time

11. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Me too guys

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Something is messed up with Takajo Aki's listing in Totteoki Christmas on the Eien Pressure page (it is fine on the TC page).

13. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    can someone edit yoda yuki and ozono momoko full name into the right one? It's stated in their blog also that their name should be yoda yuuki and oozono momoko. Maybe it's because of the kanji that made their alphabets decreased?

14. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I don't mind changing Yoda's name, since it seems in this blog she and the fans agreed that the romaji spelling should be with two u's.

I'm less inclined to change Ozono's name, as this would open up a whole new line of questioning as to how to romanise macrons - vowels sounds with a line above them. If we were to allow it for Ozono, then names like Oshima, Oba and Obata should all be written with an extra O also if we want to stay consistent; it also brings up a similar argument for names like Ito or Saito, which in theory should be written Itou and Saitou.

I only know of a few names that have deviated from how we would romanise it, and that's usually because the romaji has been given for us to use. What do the other editors think though about the changes?

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    A lot of names would become confusing, and ugly, if we started using Oozono. In fact a lot of people probably don't know if Oba should be Ooba or Ouba in the first place. And also if we start using double o's, people would start pronouncing them like the oo in ooze.

Yuuki on the other hand does have some logic behind it, so I added the other spelling in the opening paragraph as a compromise.

16. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    If anyone would like to add this to the wiki it would be great, since the current KKS are no longer doing Party ga Hajimaru yo.
    The senshuuraku for the SKE48 KKS Party ga Hajimaru yo stage was held the 8th of April this year. If someone could add this as well?

And if anyone could answer this question for me it would be very appreciated!

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't have time to work on it so could someone please update heights of Nogizaka members?

The new heights are listed here under 'profiles and tables'. (Also temporarily a "difference" column, which you can use to verify if you like)
    Otherwise, they are available on the official site's profile pages, but a bit less convenient.

If no one is available I might do it after I'm finished my current project.

18. friendly3

friendly3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    abemaria
    Twitter:
    fumixduc
    How did Stage48 create the wiki?

19. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Profile pics are up

The resulution of HKTs mobile version is higher than the pc

Edit:
    NGTs are up I will upload SKEs. I'll use the website photos cause the have the copyright sign. Same for NMB

Edit2: what about AKB? Since their use those circles and strange mobile photo it's really difficult to create "good" photos for the members who don't participate in SSK. Also the photos from the SSK photos don't have a copyright sign

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Done.